Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 28)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Psychedelic

Hello! :p Even I was fooled into thinking you had updated!  *sigh*

Uh-oh :s Sowwy...I'll try my best to have one up my tomorrow evening. And have I mentioned how awesome it is to have u back??!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Psychedelic

Psychedelic Goldie
Psychedelic
Psychedelic

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Hahaha! The Sanka Devi is back! That was a beautiful chapter Nafi! :) To see the dreams that she had long given up on come true and how! Her feelings beautifully portrayed! :) Arnav's need to apologise, to make things right is very refreshing considering how shabbily it has been treated in the show. And this Khushi I can relate to more because even here her selflessness is tinged with her own well being. She needs to see him happy. Knowing what she knows now about how he feels for her. Even more so! I absolutely adore the scene where she punctures his tyre to say Sorry and dhanyawad. :D After the intense and emotional feelings flooding her I would have thought she would finally tell him she loved him! But this was so so much better! :D I know that waiting to hear those words from her would be just another treat from you! ;)

Thanks for the PM Nafi! And though I have no right to say this having caught up with this chapter so late, I'm gonna say it all the same! :p

UPDATE SOOON-ish! :D <3 Hug

OMG I probably jumped out of excitement when I saw your comment :P How have you been???

And lol, I had a feeling you'd like the Sanka Devi bit :P Truth be told, I had a lot of fun writing about Khushi's sanki-ness; I don't know why, but it felt far more natural than her saying 'I love you'. Somehow, I feel that when Khushi confesses her love it will be in a zara-hatke-style :P I'm so happy you preferred her craziness over a confession- it settles my doubts about whether that was the right choice. You already know this, but your feedback is a stamp of approval I kind of need to feel confident about my own writing, in all seriousness :)

And I think I know what you mean about Arnav's redemption- I felt kind of unfulfilled by the way they showed it in the serial, and by the way Khushi did not really get the compensation she deserves for all the suffering she went through...And since redemption is one of the major themes of this FF, it's extremely reassuring that you liked Arnav's continual desperation to make everything right (coz I don't see him as ever being able to forgive himself, but was worried that I was dragging it :S) and Khushi's need to forgive him for herself as well as him

OK, I have done so much rambling I need to find head or tail of my own comment now :S But I'm so so so very very happy that you took time out to read this and comment- I know you're incredibly busy- so it just means the world to me!! Love you!! <3 

Awww! I just saw this! I totally missed your rambles and this like makes up for it big time! ;) Kidding!! :D
And about the redemption thingy.. I don't think you're dragging it, cause Arnav is allowing himself to be happy now :) He has slowly moved ahead of that point but certain memories trigger off the hurt of the past and consume him. But thats how it is. Moving on in life is really not that easy or simple is it? :)

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Hahaha! The Sanka Devi is back! That was a beautiful chapter Nafi! :) To see the dreams that she had long given up on come true and how! Her feelings beautifully portrayed! :) Arnav's need to apologise, to make things right is very refreshing considering how shabbily it has been treated in the show. And this Khushi I can relate to more because even here her selflessness is tinged with her own well being. She needs to see him happy. Knowing what she knows now about how he feels for her. Even more so! I absolutely adore the scene where she punctures his tyre to say Sorry and dhanyawad. :D After the intense and emotional feelings flooding her I would have thought she would finally tell him she loved him! But this was so so much better! :D I know that waiting to hear those words from her would be just another treat from you! ;)

Thanks for the PM Nafi! And though I have no right to say this having caught up with this chapter so late, I'm gonna say it all the same! :p

UPDATE SOOON-ish! :D <3 Hug

OMG I probably jumped out of excitement when I saw your comment :P How have you been???

And lol, I had a feeling you'd like the Sanka Devi bit :P Truth be told, I had a lot of fun writing about Khushi's sanki-ness; I don't know why, but it felt far more natural than her saying 'I love you'. Somehow, I feel that when Khushi confesses her love it will be in a zara-hatke-style :P I'm so happy you preferred her craziness over a confession- it settles my doubts about whether that was the right choice. You already know this, but your feedback is a stamp of approval I kind of need to feel confident about my own writing, in all seriousness :)

And I think I know what you mean about Arnav's redemption- I felt kind of unfulfilled by the way they showed it in the serial, and by the way Khushi did not really get the compensation she deserves for all the suffering she went through...And since redemption is one of the major themes of this FF, it's extremely reassuring that you liked Arnav's continual desperation to make everything right (coz I don't see him as ever being able to forgive himself, but was worried that I was dragging it :S) and Khushi's need to forgive him for herself as well as him

OK, I have done so much rambling I need to find head or tail of my own comment now :S But I'm so so so very very happy that you took time out to read this and comment- I know you're incredibly busy- so it just means the world to me!! Love you!! <3 

Awww! I just saw this! I totally missed your rambles and this like makes up for it big time! ;) Kidding!! :D
And about the redemption thingy.. I don't think you're dragging it, cause Arnav is allowing himself to be happy now :) He has slowly moved ahead of that point but certain memories trigger off the hurt of the past and consume him. But thats how it is. Moving on in life is really not that easy or simple is it? :)

Sigh...I'm so glad you think that...both about my rambling and Arnav's redemption :p

Psychedelic

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread!

finally..finally it happened..omg..i am so excited for next update..this was just amazing...loved it...

-doe-eyes-

momai14 Goldie
momai14
momai14

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
loved it it was awesome...

-doe-eyes-

un.complicated Senior Member
un.complicated
un.complicated

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I am hopelessly, hopelessly in love with this fanfic! Can't wait to read more!!! x 

-doe-eyes-

purplelove Goldie
purplelove
purplelove

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Glad she finally realized her love.  The end scene was really cute.  She wore red and he proposed. Day Dreaming  That was so sweet. Tongue

Congratulations on thread three. Dancing

-doe-eyes-

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I have decided I shall trouble you for an update. You can ask Sona how well I do that. ;) :D

-doe-eyes-

Go to top