Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 27)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_ffn

Oh my!

This fic has made me first and foremost has made me your fangirl!

Plus, All throughout the fic, i have

I think i had a range of emotions run through me, I was

So yeah, Plethora of emotions, all throughout the amazing journey your characters set out for...

This was all what your characters did to me, you my darling, deserve a different gif altogether, this one's for you!

All my love
~sri

Aw shucks!!! Now I wish I could show you how I'm reacting reading this comment- probably like a grinning tomato :P I am so, so, so super happy you liked the FF so much, and honestly, all of these gif could be showing you how I'm reacting after seeing your comment :D I am thrilled beyond words...thank you so so so much!!!! *BIG HUG* 

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I thought you had updated. :/ :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Psychedelic

Hahaha! The Sanka Devi is back! That was a beautiful chapter Nafi! :) To see the dreams that she had long given up on come true and how! Her feelings beautifully portrayed! :) Arnav's need to apologise, to make things right is very refreshing considering how shabbily it has been treated in the show. And this Khushi I can relate to more because even here her selflessness is tinged with her own well being. She needs to see him happy. Knowing what she knows now about how he feels for her. Even more so! I absolutely adore the scene where she punctures his tyre to say Sorry and dhanyawad. :D After the intense and emotional feelings flooding her I would have thought she would finally tell him she loved him! But this was so so much better! :D I know that waiting to hear those words from her would be just another treat from you! ;)

Thanks for the PM Nafi! And though I have no right to say this having caught up with this chapter so late, I'm gonna say it all the same! :p

UPDATE SOOON-ish! :D <3 Hug

OMG I probably jumped out of excitement when I saw your comment :P How have you been???

And lol, I had a feeling you'd like the Sanka Devi bit :P Truth be told, I had a lot of fun writing about Khushi's sanki-ness; I don't know why, but it felt far more natural than her saying 'I love you'. Somehow, I feel that when Khushi confesses her love it will be in a zara-hatke-style :P I'm so happy you preferred her craziness over a confession- it settles my doubts about whether that was the right choice. You already know this, but your feedback is a stamp of approval I kind of need to feel confident about my own writing, in all seriousness :)

And I think I know what you mean about Arnav's redemption- I felt kind of unfulfilled by the way they showed it in the serial, and by the way Khushi did not really get the compensation she deserves for all the suffering she went through...And since redemption is one of the major themes of this FF, it's extremely reassuring that you liked Arnav's continual desperation to make everything right (coz I don't see him as ever being able to forgive himself, but was worried that I was dragging it :S) and Khushi's need to forgive him for herself as well as him

OK, I have done so much rambling I need to find head or tail of my own comment now :S But I'm so so so very very happy that you took time out to read this and comment- I know you're incredibly busy- so it just means the world to me!! Love you!! <3 

Psychedelic

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
That is what you call atonement!!!!

-doe-eyes-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
This is just so wonderful.. Their relation is getting better and better..

-doe-eyes-

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
fab update :))))

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

I thought you had updated. :/ :p

Oops :s I'm late again :( I've been dying to spend some time on IF...but life is getting in my way, to the point that I missed the wedding epi yest. I actually cried. Cry  But hopefully, I'll update tomorrow and catch up reading things pending in my inbox. Hopefully. Sigh.
Psychedelic Goldie
Psychedelic
Psychedelic

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hello! :p Even I was fooled into thinking you had updated!  *sigh*

-doe-eyes-

Go to top