Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 26)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nice...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
awesome specially the last part...

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobhu21-

Woman , I must tell you, you are almost like my ideal person these days !!

Gosh !! The way you write !! Do you even know what this update did to me ??? This one with all the previous ones combined were like the biggest treat I could have ever asked for !! And each and every word of the chapters !! Gosh !! Written so captivatingly !! Believe me, Im not saying to flatter, cause if you ask anyone at home, what happens in my home when I read this FF, they'll start ranting !! Cause I seriously need to concentrate here and only here and read !!

Sigh, I'll never get tired of saying that you are one of the sweetest people I know on this earth! And I should be the one apologising for being THIS late in replying to this comment- which I can read and reread and it will make me overjoyed and ecstatic every single time :D *hugs* 

I'm so very glad and honoured that you took the time to read through all the updates and let me know how you felt about each and every one of them! I might have said this before, but not everyone would take that much trouble. You have no idea how much it means to me, and to be honest, I probably get so excited seeing your comments my parents probably think I'm losing it :P And I just hope that this FF does not wind up getting you into trouble, coz you are one of my most treasured readers Hug  <3 

So let me start from where I left !!

Ahhh !! Anjali, I never ever thought even in the slightest of cases that reading Anjali would be so engrossing and interesting !! The way you potrayed her life with Shyaam ! To the days were she thought no one was as lucky as her !! And the atmosphere in which you put her introspection in . that was suitable for her character and her moood !! Somehow sitting outside a templeand talking with her inner soul she might have got the stregth she lacked ! And I hope she does, goes replaying the video, the confession she heard that too from the very person's mouth she considers her world, it must have surely shaken her roots ! And for once you actually empathise for Anjali !! And now that she's done going over her things, or atleast thats what I feel, I guess she is now finally gonna confess to Arnav !! And I hope she does !!

I'm so thrilled you like Anjali's bits!! Honestly, with the way she's been in the show lately it was extremely hard for me to write about her positively. That, and the fact that her mindset is incredibly complex made this part particularly difficult, and I won't lie- I had a headache by the time I was done and was really worried that it would come out confusing and unconvincing. But seeing that you actually liked it makes me much happier and more confident in writing through Anji's POV in coming chapters :) Thank you!

And then the folowing parts !! haiii !! Im totally dreaming  about it !!
The part where Khushi looks at the bangles gifted by Arnav ! His first proper gift to her !! And the way the memories play in her mind, not a single part whcih would ever make her heart constrict with pain !! And I loved how you put her heart fleeting in words !! the imageries you used were easy to imagine a totally flustered Khushi !! And then the suprise she plans for Arnav !!

Seriously, YOU are my ideal person for picking up on all these little details! I've been hinting about the bangles and what they symbolise here and there throughout the FF, and it all culminated to this point where she put them on- and you appreciated exactly what they mean and why they are significant, and I love you for that!! 

And here I must put in Arnav, gosh ! the way he devours her with his eyes, the way his eyes observe eveyr pore of her body, every move of even her eyelash , just brings out that they are connected in more than one relationship ! They are tied through the love they have for each other, which probably can never be put in words by me !! And the way Khushi responds to even the slightest movement of his eyes, her blushing to hte roots when he compliments her !!  

*blushes* I'm glad you like this in Arnav...I wanted to put into words the jittery, excitable sort of feeling I get when I watch Arnav watching Khushi in the show...there's something so magical about the way the two of them communicate without speaking, how tiny little gestures seem to mean so much more than words can for them. And that's what I always aim for when writing about their interactions. And your feedback assures me that it actually works and I'm not being a hopeless romantic :p Or maybe I am :S 

And the cotent her heart must have felt seeing Arnav happy, cause its long time they that they forget their past and make new and stronger memories that even the worst of storms in unable to even bring them apart even in thoughts !! And I just loved the love ebbing and oozing , jumping and coming out of the words you put in their !! It was totally amazing !!

The journey towards the destination ! When Khushi realises that she hasnt ever put in words what he means to her, and herself is confused as to how to make him see what he means to her ! Cause with words, she doesnt consider herself poetic ! But she must realise soon, her eyes ! They speak so much more, then anyone could ever speak ! They truly are the face to her heart for Arnav arent they ? And Arnav has sure realised that she loves him too ! And she's here to stay with him forever !! And then the place Arnav takes her to ! First step to wipe away the past, the place which has been a host to some of his worst times in life, would now host the biggest and probably the most fleeting moment that Arnav and Khushi share after marriage, after the confession that they love each other !!

Sigh, I honestly love you for picking up on the symbolism I try to put into writing this story *hugs* Because if the underlying meaning is not clear, than it's just a whole load of words thrown together on a page...and you save me from dreading that each time! I am always so excited reading about your opinion on the symbolic aspect of Arhi's relationship, and the fact that you liked it makes me so glad if I wasn't typing I would be happy-dancing by now :P 

The way Arnav confesses his pain, the way he conducted their marriage, the reason why he did so !! And the pain that his eyes hold when he brings that time ! And not only that, he also notices the colour fading of Khushi's face, looking at the way you describe her, its almost like she wants to shut that part forever,and she's sure to make Arnav make it forget it tooo !!

The way she stops him from apologising !! The way she brings out her concern !! And finally when he asks her why !! Return of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada !! Cause I'll pour juice into your shoes, and she'd make sure it is orange juice !! Hahahaha !! That was just so Khushi ! And at that moment you can imagine a totally stunned Arnav !! Oh gosh !! I loved the last scene so much !! And Khushi fleeing from the car !! And Arnav's following her too !! So will we get one more ArHi scene in the next update tooo ?? 

Lol, one thing I love about Arhi is the intensity of their emotion, which I try to depict here...And one thing I definitely love writing about is a Sanki Khushi :P Arhi have suffered so much...in this story, and in the show (and I'm seriously dreading what this Dadi-Shyam duo will be doing)...that I just want a way to pave their relationship into a happier, stronger phase, and this FF is my way of trying to do that. And it means more than I can say that you liked all of that, because well, I've become as attached to this FF as though it were my child, and I probably feel just like a mother when someone compliments her child :P Strange comparison, maybe, but I hope you get what I mean 

Loved this update !! Its seriously got me dancing to every song playing on the TV, radio and anywhere !! And my parents think Im crazy , a totally gone case !! Loved the update sooo much !! Muahhh Hug I love you Na !!

Loadss of Love
Shobhana

PS: Hope you remember me, and sorry for commetning late !!

I'm sorry I'm doing this- but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It's preposterous to suggest that I can forget the reader that makes me want to twirl about dancing with glee :P Love you <3 And yes, I think I can promise a couple of Arhi moments next update ;) 

-Shobhu21-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockinggirl5

I loved it. I am so happy Khushi said all that to Arnav and I loved the way she brought mischief in the situation. Amazing update!!! I can't wait to read the next part.

Hey, I'm so glad you liked the update, especially Khushi's method of cheering Arnav up :P thanks so much :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukuk4

Please pm me the updates.

Will do so :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghnas

beautiful update!!!! so glad that the old KKG is back :) loved her 'because I' - too cute!!

Aw thank you! I'm really happy you liked it, esp the Sanki Khushi bit...that's kind of my favourite bit too :P 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelicdeepti

cant wait for the next part

I'll try to update soon, but my week's gonna be pretty busy, unfortunately :( 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana11

i read through all threads n updates..the story is amazing...fabulous Clappls pls pm me with the next update dear.am eagerly waitingSmile

hey!! I'm really glad you liked the FF so much!! It means a lot it me, and I'll definitely be PMing you for updates :) thank you so much for your feedback :) 

Go to top