Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 22)

shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i loved this ff of yours  in one go and absolutely loved it. ou are an amazing writer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Woman , I must tell you, you are almost like my ideal person these days !!

Gosh !! The way you write !! Do you even know what this update did to me ??? This one with all the previous ones combined were like the biggest treat I could have ever asked for !! And each and every word of the chapters !! Gosh !! Written so captivatingly !! Believe me, Im not saying to flatter, cause if you ask anyone at home, what happens in my home when I read this FF, they'll start ranting !! Cause I seriously need to concentrate here and only here and read !!

So let me start from where I left !!

Ahhh !! Anjali, I never ever thought even in the slightest of cases that reading Anjali would be so engrossing and interesting !! The way you potrayed her life with Shyaam ! To the days were she thought no one was as lucky as her !! And the atmosphere in which you put her introspection in . that was suitable for her character and her moood !! Somehow sitting outside a templeand talking with her inner soul she might have got the stregth she lacked ! And I hope she does, goes replaying the video, the confession she heard that too from the very person's mouth she considers her world, it must have surely shaken her roots ! And for once you actually empathise for Anjali !! And now that she's done going over her things, or atleast thats what I feel, I guess she is now finally gonna confess to Arnav !! And I hope she does !!

And then the folowing parts !! haiii !! Im totally dreaming  about it !!
The part where Khushi looks at the bangles gifted by Arnav ! His first proper gift to her !! And the way the memories play in her mind, not a single part whcih would ever make her heart constrict with pain !! And I loved how you put her heart fleeting in words !! the imageries you used were easy to imagine a totally flustered Khushi !! And then the suprise she plans for Arnav !!

And here I must put in Arnav, gosh ! the way he devours her with his eyes, the way his eyes observe eveyr pore of her body, every move of even her eyelash , just brings out that they are connected in more than one relationship ! They are tied through the love they have for each other, which probably can never be put in words by me !! And the way Khushi responds to even the slightest movement of his eyes, her blushing to hte roots when he compliments her !! 

And the cotent her heart must have felt seeing Arnav happy, cause its long time they that they forget their past and make new and stronger memories that even the worst of storms in unable to even bring them apart even in thoughts !! And I just loved the love ebbing and oozing , jumping and coming out of the words you put in their !! It was totally amazing !!

The journey towards the destination ! When Khushi realises that she hasnt ever put in words what he means to her, and herself is confused as to how to make him see what he means to her ! Cause with words, she doesnt consider herself poetic ! But she must realise soon, her eyes ! They speak so much more, then anyone could ever speak ! They truly are the face to her heart for Arnav arent they ? And Arnav has sure realised that she loves him too ! And she's here to stay with him forever !! And then the place Arnav takes her to ! First step to wipe away the past, the place which has been a host to some of his worst times in life, would now host the biggest and probably the most fleeting moment that Arnav and Khushi share after marriage, after the confession that they love each other !!

The way Arnav confesses his pain, the way he conducted their marriage, the reason why he did so !! And the pain that his eyes hold when he brings that time ! And not only that, he also notices the colour fading of Khushi's face, looking at the way you describe her, its almost like she wants to shut that part forever,and she's sure to make Arnav make it forget it tooo !!

The way she stops him from apologising !! The way she brings out her concern !! And finally when he asks her why !! Return of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada !! Cause I'll pour juice into your shoes, and she'd make sure it is orange juice !! Hahahaha !! That was just so Khushi ! And at that moment you can imagine a totally stunned Arnav !! Oh gosh !! I loved the last scene so much !! And Khushi fleeing from the car !! And Arnav's following her too !! So will we get one more ArHi scene in the next update tooo ??

Loved this update !! Its seriously got me dancing to every song playing on the TV, radio and anywhere !! And my parents think Im crazy , a totally gone case !! Loved the update sooo much !! Muahhh Hug I love you Na !!

Loadss of Love
Shobhana

PS: Hope you remember me, and sorry for commetning late !!

-doe-eyes-

rockinggirl5 Goldie
rockinggirl5
rockinggirl5

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I loved it. I am so happy Khushi said all that to Arnav and I loved the way she brought mischief in the situation. Amazing update!!! I can't wait to read the next part.

-doe-eyes-

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Please pm me the updates.

-doe-eyes-

meghnas Goldie
meghnas
meghnas

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
beautiful update!!!! so glad that the old KKG is back :) loved her 'because I' - too cute!!

-doe-eyes-

angelicdeepti Senior Member
angelicdeepti
angelicdeepti

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
cant wait for the next part

-doe-eyes-

sana11 IF-Rockerz
sana11
sana11

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i read through all threads n updates..the story is amazing...fabulous Clap Clap Clap Clap Clappls pls pm me with the next update dear.am eagerly waitingSmile

-doe-eyes-

sri_ffn Groupbie
sri_ffn
sri_ffn

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Oh my!

This fic has made me first and foremost has made me your fangirl!

Plus, All throughout the fic, i have

I think i had a range of emotions run through me, I was

So yeah, Plethora of emotions, all throughout the amazing journey your characters set out for...

This was all what your characters did to me, you my darling, deserve a different gif altogether, this one's for you!

All my love
~sri

-doe-eyes-

Go to top