Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 19)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-ss

congrats on ur new thread !!!!!!!! love ur ff

Aw thank you so much!! 

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Kkgsr in full form! Yay!

Lol, I'm glad you liked it!
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Originally posted by AngelTeen

Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Originally posted by AngelTeen

This isn't cool. Every time I see your name as the last post, I come and check for an update. Bah. :/ :p

Oh gosh, now I don't know if I should feel apologetic or deliriously happy :P (It's kind of hard to feel apologetic when I'm feeling deliriously happy) That's really, really sweet of you- I'm flattered :P But I promise you, as soon as the next chapter is up, you'll be one of the first to know :) 

PS: One of these days, I'll end up confirming my mum's suspicions that I've gone mad just coz of my reactions to either your writing or your messages *smh* Not that I'd be regretting it :P 

Dude, you really need to stop with the praises...*BLUSH BLUSH*

And to aunty, ladki pagal nahin hai bass bahut sweet hai aur iska Arnav toh...eeeps! <3

Iska Arnav matlab the character she has created, okay? Not HER Arnav! Arnav is first Khushi's, then mine! ;) :D

Hai Rabba, you're telling me to stop with the praises and then you go make another post putting my name with writers I probably worship, and then leave out your own name, leaving me in such a mess I wonder whether even I understand what I'm writing right now :s 

Rae, unfortunately you're gonna have to get used to all the praises, because I only give them out where they're due, and that probably means left, right, centre, north, south, east, west, because well, your writing is just that amazing :D I just wish I could get paid for spending all my time online- that way I wouldn't be giving kids tuitions *shudders*- and spending it catching up with your fics. *sigh*

And awww- kash you could be saying that to my mum, coz she's pretty sure I've lost it...thank u! You're a sweetheart <3

I would like to make it absolutely certain and clear that I am not bribing her to say these things! She is just being very sweet and too kind! And now I look like a tomato! DAMN. :p LOL

And this story was included in ze list and all of my other lists because it is that damn good. :D

PS - And I cant include my own name in my list of favourites, can I? LOL! But you guys and your amazing praise is so sweet and I am much humbled and grateful. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-Japonica

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieK

You make me feel what they're feeling ...and it's beautiful! The mischievous Khushi is one i long to see on the show again...Loved it.
Thanks for the pm.

Aw, I'm so glad you enjoyed this one! Reading comments like this makes writing just- amazingly fulfilling :) Thank you :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilly

Nafffiii .. Congrats lovely on your 3rd Thread !
you're way awesome, and all your brilliant hardwork has made you stand, where you are today ! This FF rocks beyond limits.. and I wish it never ends ! :D

Hey hun! Thanks so much!! OK, now I'm wondering whether it's possible for my face to catch fire, coz I'm blushing that hard!! You are a real dear for being so kind- and for sticking to this story and giving me endless support and encouragement...who knows if I'd have continued without it! thank u!
and coming back to the update, I must say this chapter was too wonderful.. heart warming and just full of Khushi.. not only just happiness.. but I'll credit it to Khushi.. ahh.. I Love her ! Thanks to you for bringing her Khushi-ness back .. KKGSR is back with her masti, and tons of fun. I'm really so ecstatic to have read her .. and so is her LG ! aha.. last bit of ending was just Superb .. from 'pouring the orange juice, to LG's famous "What The .. " to fleeting out the door...just PERFECTO !

So happy to have them back and gaaah .. he proposed ! *ting* fabbb. update ! :D x  

And like I've told you before- I seriously value your feedback, so I'm reeeally happy you liked the chapter- esp Khushi's bits. After all, she's a little burst of sunshine in the show too- living up to her name to do whatever it takes for the happiness of her loved ones...so I was trying to project that in this FF, and I'm really glad you liked it :) Thank you so much :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sim1234

Congratulations on thread number 3! And what a lovely update thank you so much for the pm! I love the understanding between these two and arnav is just too cute with this engagement business! :) update soon! :D

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it, esp the progression in Arhi's relationship and understanding :) 

Sigh, I thought I would be able to update soon, but now things are looking a bit bleak- shall try though :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

Amazing update...
Thnx for the pm..

Glad you liked it!! Thanks much!!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komz.

Simply fabulous! Loved it! How I wish you worked for IPKKND! Keep it up<3

Awww!! You're such a dear...lol!! Thank you so very much, it really means a lot to me :) 

Lol, if I had worked for IPKKND, SaRun would probably sue me for overworking them with endless Arhi scenes :P 

Go to top