Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 - Page 98

Posted: 10 years ago
I came across this ff sometime during summer last year and I was blown away. Your writing is one of a kind, very extraordinary. I was a bit disappointed with the update schedule frankly speaking. There's nothing as frustrating as in when a good story is left unfinished. But then you've returned with a bang I presume;) and I can't be happier.
I absolutely love Khushi-Arnav relation which goes way deeper than emotions can imply. The pleading of Khushi to let her bear her share of burdens and then some of his really was very touching. And actually the Arnav that we know is quite a lonely person whom nobody understood. His possessive and protective streaks are taken granted for by his family. High time he can let his guard down and share his grief with his partner as well.
Hope you are fine ...
Waiting for the Next Chapter !😊
Edited by RainyDays - 10 years ago
Please, please update soon... 
wonderful story... beautifully written...ur an amazing writer...
Yes! Finally i finished reading all the chapters till now, Again!
I have to say this. You are really good at redemption tracks! This was just beautiful and heart-warming! The way Arnav realised his mistake and made up for it! Not only that but also is in a way of giving her a part of him, sharing him with her, sharing his life with her! His proposal and her calling him Jalebi was just soo soo cute! 

Romance is in the air! *** Please have more Arshi scenes in the next one!

Anjali is such a different character from the show! Can't wait to know whats up with her?!!!
And shyaam?!! I just hope he's out...I would love to read Khushi and anjali slapping him!

Do continue soon!

~S
It's just mind blowing...Love it πŸ˜Š
i read ur story 'Mohabat Door Jaane Na De" totally from the 1st...awesome... loved it so much ...looking forward for ur next update... 
Posted: 9 years ago
An exceptionally well put together piece of fanfic. Would love to read more of the same. You are a talented to nth degree...
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update.. I loved how she hugged him promising to stand by him always.. She knows Arnav needs her and together they can go past anything...