Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 13)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maazia

First of all, congrats for the new thread.
And the update was amazing. Loved it.

Thank you! Both for all your support, and for liking this update! It means the world to me :) 

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrideyy

conrats for new thread
just started reading can u plzs pm me the next update

Thank you!! And I will definitely PM you next time :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ua91

Of course! It is so like the real Khushi to end up teasing him instead of telling him that she loves him. Simply put, amazing!

Lol, I'm really glad you liked it!! Thank you so much =) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Ok...for a moment there I thought Khushi would ACTUALLY say the words and then I burst out laughing!!! :D That was so typical Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!! 

When Khushi told him to stop for her, I had tears in my eyes. I felt so bad for her and him! But she controlled the situation so well! It was great!

Thank you for the PM :) I can't wait to read more! 

Heya! I'm so glad you liked this chapter- especially the little surprise at the end :P Khushi has this knack of always doing the unexpected, and I was just trying to live up to her character- and hopefully I succeeded :P

Once again, I'm very grateful for your appreciation and support! It means the world to me!! Thank you *hugs*

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merit

Congratulations for the new thread!!

Haye, what an update! It was fabulous and everything that is quintessentially Arnav and Khushi. It was emotional and dramatic and funny and romantic, all in the right doses. Can we just steal Barun and Sanaya from the show and give them this story as the script? Guaranteed blockbuster hoga  bilkul. & thank you for no Anjali. Even though I actually love her in this story. Phir bhi, bardaasht ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai. Overall, a fabulous effort! Clap

Hi :) Aw, I'm truly humbled that you think this FF is good enough to be a script :P truth be told, it started off as my wishlist- all the things I wanted to see in the show at a time when I couldn't stomach the angst...and thanks to the support of readers like you, we've come this far! I owe you guys big time!

Sigh, it really is a wonderful feeling to read feedback from someone who appreciates all the little things which come together to make a story, all the aspects that make it up- so reading your comment really has made my day :) Thank you so much!!

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshapan

sigh! deep sigh!! deeper sigh!!!

oh, this was brilliant... and khushi kumar gupta.. singh raizada has waltzed back into arnav singh raizada's monochrome world with a whirlwind of colours. 

:D :D I'm so happy you liked it! I've said this before, but I usually keep an eye out for your feedback to convince myself that a chapter went down alright :P So thank you so much :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanurocks

wohoo finally she is back with a bang...perfect update

Heya!! So glad you liked it- thank you for your appreciation :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avantika_2012

I don't have word to describe how wonderfully beautiful this update was. It was packed with emotions and I must admit, I didn't see the ending coming. It was brilliant. It left a huge smile on my face. 

Keep up the good work. 

Aww, thank you so much...you are a real sweetheart :) You've become one of the people I depend on to gauge what kind of job I've done on a chapter...so I am really, really grateful to you for all your support, encouragement, appreciation...and very, very happy that you liked this chapter! It's an important milestone in Arhi's lovestory, and I really did not want to mess up. So the fact that you liked it is a great source of comfort. Thank you so much :) 

Go to top