Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 129)

hilly Senior Member
hilly
hilly

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Naaaffii ! :D 
... after SO long, i know. I caught up to your remarkable FF .. and I'm just breathless and speechless. How do you manage to do 'this'? by this - i mean as If you're living inside the mind and soul of the characters- esp. Arnav and Khush- and trying to pin down everything from their emotions, internal rage/frustrations, feelings, their unexplainable love for each other, moving their relationship exceptionally as time goes by ... it's just amazing. 
I see it as a reason behind your words, your created imagery and scenarios .. that they've been building since the start and perfectly fit in the plot. You don't insert crazy romantic and overly passionate scenes just for the sake of it, but because since you started this masterpiece .. I feel like where you placed such tender, emotional, loving- can't live without each other having been so routined to see-other have fit directly in the right places and anything - emotional, physical, passionate - isn't over done. I truly love how you are able to bring that out, esp. with the lead- A & K- they know each other inside and out, there's this absolute telepathy connection that they have going on- not saying it's creepy or something- even predicting emotions, thoughts, etc. are know effortlessly by one or the other- because they are SO, and i meant it , are made for each other. truly, in all sense. 
Love the latest installment, it truly made it's mark and what you wanted to convey- did end up right on. I love the subtly of their relationship, the intensity where it 'actually' is illustrated with the thought processes, emotions, being so tuned and in to each other literally by all means- did the SUV scene fit in so well. LOL @ khushi, her rant cracked me up. & when you insert such scenes like that .. it "actually" make sense as to why it's there. Truly loved the phone convo* which marked another step towards their relationship - the trust has been finally put in and everything about it, I loved how much they need each other for solace and to sooth each other's frustrations- being there for one another in a true sense.
'Laad Governor' .. that term to me never gets old.
I could imagine everything you had written and it was fab. done.
-
can't wait for the next update ! A really long one, but I had to .. because what your leads share is remarkable that I can't even explain it... yet It's unique and I love their relationship- 'ts so much more about understanding and need to be there for each other in every way that there inseparable. 
PS; had to add- that I 'loved' the role reversal .. pleasure to read and Khush took the need, effort to put her 'shyness' behind and pick up a bold step- towards Arnav and demanding that she be taken seriously when it comes to sharing one's problem and make her a part of him. - just briliant ! : ) 

Edited by hilly - 17 October 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-Japonica

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
please continue...do not leave this story incomplete

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

Oliver.Queen IF-Rockerz
Oliver.Queen
Oliver.Queen

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
R u discontinuing the story? Please update Cry

-doe-eyes-

ocean28 Groupbie
ocean28
ocean28

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hi
I came across your ff yesterday and what a brilliant writer you are.  The characters, their emotions, their logic, the struggle between the mind and the heart, the description of the scenes from the humble house of khushi to the pool side are done brilliantly.  You are absolutely a phenomenal writer.  You have spent so much time on your ff which I appreciate to no ends.
I loved the dragon fly the term of endearment that arnav has for khushi.
OK course loved the peal ring and arnav's rational for it.  
Loved each and every scene between them.
I also loved how their relationship is progressing.  Khushi took a long time, as required I think, to disclose her love for him in words.  You did make us wait, but the wait was so worth it.
I hope that you will have time to continue your great work and take us all for a wonderful ride. 
Waiting for the story to continue.
Thank you.

-doe-eyes-

lalpeeli Senior Member
lalpeeli
lalpeeli

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
waiting for both cul de sac and this story

-doe-eyes-

angelsabreenxz Senior Member
angelsabreenxz
angelsabreenxz

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
just an awesomestory:)))))))))) great yaar:))))))) Clap

-doe-eyes-

dmg123 IF-Dazzler
dmg123
dmg123

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
The banner looks awesome!

-doe-eyes-

xyzw231 Groupbie
xyzw231
xyzw231

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Amazing FF. So glad I came across it. You have a way with words.

Hopefully you will update the story.

-doe-eyes-

Go to top