Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 118)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

Thank you for a long chapter.

Loved how it is so detailed. Each emotion and action so well written.
Khushi has summed up their relationship so beautifully. It's like she has given a new definition to the word relationship. Her strength is amazing.

Thank you! I'm happy you liked the detail and emotions making up the chapter, and liked how Khushi established the strength of their relationship!! :D Thank you so much for reading and am glad you enjoyed it!! 

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieK

Liked it all . Immensely . The bond , the understanding , the role reversal and Arnav's growing dependence on Khushi ...everything beautifully expressed .
And that he couldn't help but give in to Khushi's pleas ...to unburden himself and seek comfort from only her . ...lovely !
Look forward to how they approach Anjali and maybe are surprised in their turn ...?
Thnx for the pm dear.

PS : NYR next , I am hoping . Smile

Thank you! I'm glad you liked all the aspects of this chapter, and the way things have progressed in both the plot, the pace and the characters :) :) Arnav needed to unburden himself, and I'm glad you approve of how it was done :) Yup, next few chapters will be full of surprises, and I hope readers will be surprised by events as much as Arnav and Khushi will :P 

And I also updated NYR, hope you liked that as well! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by random94

well, its my first time reading ur work, so i will comment thread by thread!
1st thread: loved the way u hv built up the characters and ur descriptions are just wonderful, really helps connect

2nd thread: loved the convo btw shashi and khushi!! no more words, wasnt expecting things to progress soon

3rd thread: well mushy and sweet!! awesome!!

btw i dont really comment if i really dont like something and this is probably one of my longest comments!!

ps, u should really try writing professionally!!

Hi! I'm really moved that you liked this FF enough to comment and let me know your views! It's very motivating and encouraging and I'm glad you took the time to do so! Thank you for reading!

And I do intend to take up writing professionally in the future...*fingers crossed*
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

*blushes*

*blushes harder*

Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit! In fact, hum aapse thoda zyada I love you dammit!

I doubt that :P 

I was actually lucky to have made this for you, you know? That was the ONLY way it could have got so much of praise considering the photoshop experts which reside in this place. You totally didn't need to do this and I am so glad you liked it and that is just enough.

Ah, but I did need to do this, if only to show you how much it meant to me that someone put in the time and effort to make this for me :) And you've gained a lot of fans with this banner so maybe you're underestimating your abilities :P 

You be an awesome writer dammit! I would totally chhe mahine contract marriage you anyday. Big smile

Definitely! :P 

Lots of love,
Sabi :)

- By the way, nobody's going to believe that I've made this. W
hat with it being serious and all LOL

Everyone loves it, and they should too, it's gorgeous! :D 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

This chapter was brilliant. So brilliant! You have an amazing way of understanding human emotions and then putting them into text. The role-reversal was subtle, but oh so beautifully done. *sigh* <3

Aw thank you! That's a HUGE compliment and I'm so happy and flattered you think so, especially as this was one emotionally dense update and I was nervous about whether I got everything across well or not :) Thank you sooo much for reading and leaving such a wonderful comment! *hugs*
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _disha_

I love the Banner !Thumbs UpHeart

Awesome Work Saucechips !Cool

Abhi isi khushi main dono ache ache updates de do !Big smileLOL

Lol LOL Updated NYR and to be honest I really want to update MDJND too so who knows :P 

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Fabulous work.. 

Thanks - from both Sabi and me :P 
Originally posted by preethi28

Ek zabardast banner mil gaya issi Khushi mein ek update ho jayein?LOL

LOLLet's see :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi28

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon8387

The update was not only long but also refelected the distance that Arnav and Khushi have covered together to take their relationship to a level where they can deduce each other without words...

I'm so happy you liked that progression in their relationship! The Arnav-Khushi of the show too only needed a nudge or a gesture or a few words to understand each other, and I loved that about them, so I tried to build that relationship here, and I'm happy you like it :) 

Laad Governor... Gabbar Singh... rakhshaas... A husband like Arnav can only aprreciate such nicknames and smile at them... But we cant ignore the fact that such words will sound dearer endearments when it comes from a wife like Khushi...

Lol, I think Khushi's absolutely adorable when she rants at Arnav, and from the way he'd smirk or even smile a little, I guess he did too :D They're all said with love :P Glad you liked it! 

The update was a phone conversation and I can not imagine a better conversation that this... Emotions is your forte and words your strength... I am always awed by you whenever I read an update... You know whenever I read your updates... i realise that its so... Whats the word again... Yeah... Sukoon bhara update... Calms you with the love brimming between two individuals who are yet discovering the colors of their love and relationship... Awesome!!!

Aww thank you! I'm so glad you think so! IPKKND was so full of evocative, moving, heartfelt emotions, and possibly that's why I love the show so much, so it really is a big compliment that you think they're my forte :D I'm really moved by your opinion of my writing, and thankful to have you as a reader! Thank you so much for reading and for sharing your kind thoughts! 

P.S: The banner is amazing!!!

All credit goes to Sabi :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vks11

I loved it. Each chapter is better and amazing the previous one.. What can I say. I love your writing. too good. no words to express.

Thank you!!! I'm flattered :P Really happy you enjoyed the chapter and my writing - thank you so much for taking the time to read, and for letting me know your thoughts! 

Go to top