Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 116)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarrsshhii

the update was sheer brilliance... the depth of their emotional connection and support was simply magnanimous.. the way he let out everything bothering him uninhibitedly and how she supported him and soothed his uneasiness was overwhelming to read... i was glues to my screen like anything...and tiny snippets of the afternoon along with it just made the update a little more perfect , though its very well perfect already...Smile

*Blushes hard* Thank you so much! I'm flattered and humbled all at once - and so super happy you liked all the aspects of the chapter and approve of them!! Thank you for reading and sharing your views - this is one of the comments that made me smile wide :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarrsshhii

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

Thanks for the PM.

Well-written.

Descriptive.

Enjoyable.

At times it was amusing LOLLOLLOL

Arnav and Khushi's feelings are very well-described.

Lengthy update ... me likes Big smileBig smile

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, and all the different emotions it was made up of :) Lol, esp glad you didn't mind the length :P 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Amazing updateClap

Thank you! 

Originally posted by ruark_22

Read this ff at one go. Absolutely loveee your writing style!!! 

I'm really glad you liked it - thank you so much for giving it a try and letting me know your thoughts! 

Originally posted by prettyji

waiting 4 more updates

Originally posted by prettyji

waiting 4 more update pleaese

I'll try to post as soon as I can :) 

Originally posted by kpk1002

Beautifully written...loved every bit of it. Please keep the updates comingSmile

Thanks for the PM.

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it! I'll try to update as soon as I can :) 

Originally posted by summaiyasayed

nice updt

Thank you :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Such a beautiful chapter. I loved every bit of their conversation. lovely. Cant wait for the anti-climax in the next episode. Imagine their surprise when they realize Anjali knew all along. Or maybe she'll pretend ignorance for their benefit? But she's the only one with proof. Now I'm as confused as poor Arnie.

Thank you! I'm really glad you liked the chapter - and in a way, I'm kind of happy you're confused too:P LOL It'll heighten the effect of what is to come in the following chapter - which I'm really hoping won't be predictable :P Thank you for reading, and I'm really glad you liked it! 
tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Wonderful updateClap

-doe-eyes-

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Lovely banner... I missed last few updates... off to read now! :)

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGirl

Thanks so much for the PM. I loved this update too. I think that is a given - for any of your updates on this fascinating story.

Aw shucks *blush*blush*blush* 

"It's about time ' about time you stopped trying to bear up the whole universe, Arnavji. This load is not yours alone to carry ' it's mine too, and it's Di's and it's everyone's whom you love and who love you too." - This has resonated so much with me. I always thought Arnav should let some of his family members grow up and not protect them too much. 

Really happy you liked that part!! I completely agree with you - Arnav needed someone he could depend on too, and luckily for him, Khushi is the perfect person :) 

Also, the thoughts that were triggered when she called him Laad Governor again, brought a smile and a blush to my face :)

Lol, I was probably blushing when I wrote that too :P 

As for the role-reversal, I am really excited about it. It is time there was some equal footing in the relationship even though I should admit I love the dominant personality in ASR. Hope he will continue to dominate but in a positive way.

Yup, ASR will still dominate in a way, because that's who he is. The difference know is he will be able to lean on Khushi just as he expects Khushi to lean on him :) Glad you liked the role reversal! 

Cant wait for the next update.. and oh- I felt bad when you said you wrote the update on breaks between 2 jobs on top of everything else. Here we are - always bothering you for updates and we forget that life takes priority. Update when you can.. will wait patiently.

Aw, that's ok - I love writing, and the amazing feedback and love you guys give in your comments makes every bit of effort more than worth it! Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshapan

yayayayayay!!!! you wrote my favouritest FF again...

ok now that i have exulted in that, let me get to the update itself.

amazing!! love the way khushi has taken over the role of a companion and asserted her rights as wife to arnav.

and love the conversation the two have had.

Aw! I'm always moved by your enthusiasm and support for this FF - thank you!! Would never have made it this far with you :D 

I'm really glad you enjoyed the chapter and the progression of their relationship into one of equals :) It's been a long time coming, but it's here, finally, and I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you for reading and sharing your views :) 

Go to top