Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 114)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Haiii

That was so beautiful. Heatfelt convo between the both of them. Loved it

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :) 

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

ohh i missed this so much! 

how i wished things had been this way in the show as well! *sigh*

This was a beautiful update! eager to know what will happen next!

Thank you :) Really happy you enjoyed this chapter! I'm grateful to you for reading and sharing your views!! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sskaug25

A nice update. this update shows the depth of their love. Loved how khushi is supporting Arnav and they both will come out of this mess making each other strong and they will protect anjali from that snake.you have explained well the emotions both are undergoing staying away from each other. Waiting for the next update. 

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed all the different aspects of this chapter, especially the strengthening of Arnav and Khushi's bond :) Very grateful to you for reading and sharing your views - happy you liked it!! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

You know, I read the whole update - there were bits that made me smile, bits that made me blush, cry, sigh, grin, laugh... but then I came to the end - and that last bit -  just stand by me, ok? And I'll stand by you. - Poof! That just stole the show! I couldn't think of anything else after I read, just that one line is enough to tell us how far they have come, how the equations have changed. The words, so simple yet so loaded - and the fact that they were spoken by Khushi - not Arnav, but Khushi - that is so telling. She is now truly his better half, ardhangini

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! That last bit...the whole chapter, if not actually the whole story, was leading to that point, and I have to admit I was anxious to get there, and I was so happy and relieved when I wrote it that it makes me thrilled beyond reason that you liked that part too! I'm so glad you enjoyed the fluctuating emotions throughout the whole piece, but I'm beyond happy that you liked the last bit, for the exact reasons you've penned above!! Thank you so much!! 

And Arnav, oh, I just want to hug him and tell him everythings going to be okay. He has too much on his shoulders, he deserves a break. And love and tenderness and warmth. But, despite being the man he is he did open up to Khushi, he allowed her to see his vulnerability, shared his darkest fears and let her into his life. I love him for that! 

I'm glad you felt that way about Arnav - no matter how much he tries to act the tough-guy he is as vulnerable as his sister and Khushi to heartbreak, and he needs someone to rely on when everyone else is relying on him...so super happy and relieved you approve! 

Now what is this "something" he did? You won't make us wait too long before you tell us that, will you? Amazing update Nafisa (as usual! ) :) 

Lol, I'll try to keep the wait to a minimum, and hope it'll be worth the wait! Thank you so much for reading and for sharing what you felt about this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irama1

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annie12

This was a really awesome update .. very well written

Thank you! So glad you liked it :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi28

res
Edit

I have my exam tomorrow and I've already read this update thrice. That should tell you how addicted I am to this story!Tongue

Ohh, I hope your exam went well!! And right now I don't know if I feel guilty for keeping you away from your studies or super-happy and flattered that you liked this update so much! :P 

This update just went to prove that Arnav and Khushi are soulmates. They make me believe in telepathy!Shocked

He is worried sick and restless and she calls him exactly at the right  time !  what do I call this? They are so attuned to each other.

See, I loved that about them in the show. They barely needed to say anything to each other, and yet could tell when the other was around, or in pain or distress. So I'm really happy you liked that here! :) 

The way she intuitively realized that Arnav is hiding something from her was amazing. She is so very perceptive of every single minute actions and mannerisms of  her husband. But the highlight of this chapter was Arnav's decision to not hold back anything from Khushi.

Again, yay, you liked it!! Up until now, it has been Arnav who's been so attuned to Khushi, observing her and learning what every little thing about her means. With their feelings out in the opening, I felt Arnav deserved the same :) It goes to show how much they love each other

I don't mean to say that wanting to protect your loved one from all the difficulties is a bad thing. But If one person becomes the protector , shouldering all the problems and worries all by oneself then it gives one's partner an unequal footing in the marriage.

I always felt that making decisions for others was the rootcause  of all the problems in the show. Khushi and Arnav making  decisions for Anjali  thinking her to be a porcelain doll was a big, big blunder. So , I am glad that Arnav didn't do that now

Exactly. Those are my thoughts exactly and I'm glad you agree - because of his past and experiences Arnav has come to think of himself as the guardian of the family and the person who has to face all problems. He needed to see they were not all his fault and that there were people out there willing to share the burden if he let them. Khushi did that, and I'm relieved you approve :) 

He let her in . He bared his soul to her. He let her see his vulnerability , his fears , his helplessness an all his guilt . And Khushi being Khushi found all the rights to say to him. She admonished him for trying to carry all these burdens alone , soothed him, made him see sense and assured him that they would find a way out of this together. She became his support-system , his true half in every sense of the word.Smile

See, this is why I love reading your comments. You've written down exactly what I wanted to show - not Khushi as Arnav's responsibility but Khushi as Arnav's equal, his other half. I'm so happy you liked that :D 

Tomorrow  tomorrow, first thing  in the morning,  you're going  to pick me up, and the two   us, together, we  we will talk to Di.

She took charge of the situation and made the most important and the right decision.

But what I loved was the little Laad Governer moment Big smile.

Have I ever told you how evil you are for leaving me in such a resltless state? * pouts* Confused You could have refrained from teasing me with the promise of revealing the "missing" bit in the next update! How am I going to fare  till  the next update!Cry

Sowwy! I really didn't mean to tease - I'm gonna have to try to update faster now, don't I ? 

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read and write such a detailed review! It means the world to me :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi28

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushiarnav88

Oh. My. God. Give me one second to breathe.Day Dreaming
This was the best chapter you have ever written! The utter honesty their relationship has finally accomplished is so pure and just so...words cannot describe it! I hope and pray to God that I get a life-partner with at least 1/2 of what your Arnav and Khushi has. I love how the shyness and hesitance between the two is crumbling. 

*blush*blush*blush* Thank you so much! I'm so happy you think so, considering this is one of those pivotal chapters and I was SO nervous posting this :) Very relieved you approve of the stage their relationship has reached - and honestly, I hope someday I find a lifepartner like that too :P *daydreams*

The story is finally moving forward. I can't wait to see the Arnav-Khushi-Anjali talk. It'll be interesting to say the least! 

Hehe...I certainly hope it will be interesting, though won't give anything away yet :P 

Thank you for working so hard on these chapters! This is my escape. Please keep writing. I'm greedy for MORE! 

Aw! I'm so happy you've enjoyed this update, and thank you so much for reading and for sharing your views! I value your comments and feedback, so thank you! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __blossom__

Sigh'
They've come sp far'
Great update loved it!

Glad you liked it! Thank you for reading and commenting :) 

Go to top