Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 112)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nooro

Res... --------Unres...Big smile OMG girl how u manage 2 jobs n this awesome amazing n Extraaa looonng update...I definitly love ur updates one reason because they are sooo loonngg...so dont say that we have to bear with it because we just love toread loong updates * i know i know greedy people we are* coming towards update...

Lol, I'm glad you enjoy the long updates - the reason they get so long is because I have trouble updating regularly so I try to make up for the delays...and this one was an important chapter and I just couldn't stop writing til I'd put down everything I wanted to say. In fact, I was kind of shocked when I saw how long it was :P 

Just one word WOOOWW...totally ArHi n yet so many emotions in just one call... Arnav's confused state n surprisingly Khushi's call just to know about his whereabouts...how she expertly got to know of his emotional weakness n all his worries...how he tried to ditch the queston but at the end he just let go...Loved khushi when she claimed herself as his wife...how Arnav openly let go of all emotions which were pent up in him...Their worry regarding the CHOOSE B/W di n Khushiquestion n How khushi gave him all his answers without him asking them...Their relationship has progressed aloott..

I'm so glad you've enjoyed all the emotional layers to this chapter and really happy that you picked them all out and mentioned them here! Thank you!

Naughtiness in the end was lovelyyy,,i must say cherry on top..what he will do to make her miss him...u left us on a little bit cliffhanger with this one..

Lol, yup it's a cliffy...you'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what he did :P

So next update will b a roller coaster one i mean Emotional roller coaster with *hmmm lemme guess* both telling Di about Shyam n she would surprise them by proof about That scoundrel...

Hmmm...maybe ;) I won't give away too much, but I'm hoping what'll happen in the next chapter won't be too obvious :P 

ok ok u know na I have already started waiting for next update...wish u good luck or ur life... 'yess i do appreciate ur idea of not leacing ur faithful readers...thannnxxx alloot for pm dear...

Thank you sooo much for reading and for your lovely feedback! 

vandana73 IF-Dazzler
vandana73
vandana73

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
now update this one jaldi jaldi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

That was AMAZING. How could you even think that was not up to the mark? I literally got this PM just as I got ready for bed. I was gonna read it tomorrow morning but I could not resist and had to read it.

No matter how many times I read this comment, it just makes me immensely happy :) I promise, I am blessed to have readers like you - especially you, since you've been with this story from the very beginning and supported it all the way! *hugs*

And when I saw you mention it was long it made me even happier. I swear I read every word and tooki it in like a thirsty person does an oasis in the dessert.

Lol, I'm glad to see you liked the length - I end up making them long when it takes me too long to update, and then I always worry that people will get fed up of the length, so this is very reassuring, thank you!

Just the other day I read this again cover to cover word for word and i just loved the way you showed the change in Arhis relationship. 

*blush* Really? I always get so super happy whenever someone says they've reread my work, and right now I'm on Cloud 9! So glad you enjoyed the pace of the story :) 

And today you have managed to do it again by showing the role reversal of Arhi. It was just so beautifully done.

I'm so glad you think so...it was so emotionally dense, I was a bit nervous about it. So I'm super happy you liked it!! Thank you SO much!! 

You know this was the first FF I ever started reading on IF so I will always uave a soft spot for it. I just love love love it!

Aww! This has just touched my heart. You have no idea how grateful I am to you for keeping with this story despite it taking so long to finish and long gaps in between updates - I know it frustrates a lot of people, but you've stuck to it, and I don't know how to thank you enough!! *HUGE hug* 

And hats off to you for managing two jobs, a normal life and IF you are like a real life superwoman for being able to manage all of those tihs.

Lol, not really - I barely manage to get through a day alive :P 

And thank you for the PM
God bless
Jenna

A million thanks for reading and sharing your feedback!! Thank you !! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soppy

Okay if this chapter was not up to the mark then i dont know what is?
This was such an important chapter in their relationship!
I was waiting when they would take the first step in being equals!
Please update soon!

Thank you!! I'm so relieved and happy that you liked it, and enjoyed the progression in their relationship!! Thank you so much for reading and sharing your views :) :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

what the ... this chapter was not up to mark well then i don't know what is i loved the update loved the support khushi has given him loved how she showed him he is not alone and he did not have to be responsible for everyone it was such a well deserved and very important chapter in their relationship the growing bond the equality that was needed in their relationship their first step of understand that both will always be there for each other loved the update beautifully done  loved how she showed him she was glad that he could not chose showing her that he held her in the same level with anajli thanks for the pm

I can't thank you enough for your kind words, and I'm so happy you liked the chapter and the way the emotions and the strengthening of their relationship was shown! Many thanks for reading and for letting me know your thoughts :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

Wow... thank you for the long update and what a fabulous one at that.

I have to say that last paragraph was my most favorite part where she asserts her position demands him to get her back and deal with the situation together.
I almost felt like cheering at that point... its like all the tension up to this stage had reached a boiling point and i was wondering when will Khushi come back cause Arnav needs her like anything.
And also to say when she calls him LG and that whole conversation was a full on seeti bajaoing moment !LOL 
I am so awaiting for their conversation...especially since Anjali's reaction is gonna surprise them for sure !

Hi! Aw thank you so much!! I'm super thrilled that you liked the update, and I hope it's lived up to your expectations, because to a large extent it was your enthusiasm for MDJND that made me update this one first :P So I'm really, really glad that you enjoyed the chapter and all the aspects making it up - and to be honest I had a lot of fun writing the Laad Governor conversation...the update was getting too serious :P Thank you again for reading and for sharing what you thought! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_disha_

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drunkiiebabe

Amazing update
Loved it

Glad you liked it! Thank you :) 

Originally posted by Aplihs

Loved it and can rt wait for more. Also many thanks for continuing to post . it is truly appreciated. I hope these people misusing peoples work stop and realize how much they harm us all .

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked the update - and I really hope that plagiarism is brought to a stop and people realise how much harm these acts cause

Originally posted by Rhysenn

Nice!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Atyay

Wonderful update!  Clap    I'm liking this new stand in their relationship - being equals!

Thank you for the PM.

Glad you're enjoying the progression in their relationship - thank you so much for reading, and for sharing your thoughts! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Gorgeous post!

I could feel the anxiety of both Arnav and Khushi, though I think Khushi is right: the blame lies squarely on Shyam and only he is to blame for duping so many good people. Khushi has become so comfortable around Arnav in a way that she phoned him for some solace.

Thank you! I'm glad you agree - throughout the show, it's been either Arnav, or Khushi, or both who've suffered the consequences of Shyam's deeds, and even when he was eventually caught out I felt he wasn't punished enough and Arhi were the ones who had to bear the brunt of the pain. So I'm really glad you liked Khushi's reminding Arnav who the real culprit is :) Also happy you liked the progression in their relationship - Khushi's becoming more comfortable in relying on Arnav and asking him to do likewise :) 

I know Arnav is torn between Anjali and Khushi, but I think Anjali will surprise him. Now I want to know what is Anjali up to? What does Shyam plan to do???

Lol, can't reveal too much here, but the next couple of updates should answer all your questions :P 

And what did Khushi do to Arnav that we're going to get a peek of in the next chapter? LOL So glad you're still posting on IF!

Hehe, well you'll have to wait and watch to see what Arnav came up with to make sure Khushi misses him :D :P 

Thank you so much for reading, and for sharing your thoughts!! 

Go to top