Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 111)

amv63 Senior Member
amv63
amv63

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nafisa,
First, you have to stop being so worried about our reactions to your story(ies). You are a wonderful, talented writer and you have absolutely no reason to be so diffident about readers' responses. We love your work, as evinced by the number of likes and comments you receive. HeartClap
I would have written this in a PM but you say your inbox is choking with messages, so I thought I'd say it here because I think everyone who reads your stories will agree with me. What say, ladies?
I do not comment on every chapter because life is really hectic, but believe me, I read every one, sometimes twice over.
Over the past few updates, you have slowly shown the growing trust, the bond between Arnav and Khushi. Besides being physically closer, they are also now coming together emotionally. Khushi's right, it's time Arnav stopped shouldering this burden on his own. He has to know that just as he has the right to kiss his wife "wherever and whenever" he likes, she also has the right to share his sorrows together with his joys. He cannot keep on protecting her and Anjali. They are strong women and need to feel as if they are contributing to the happiness of the man they both love.
You brought out Anjali's feelings beautifully in the previous chapter when she actually felt a sense of achievement at having helped Shashi in the temple. She has been treated like a helpless, hapless invalid for far too long. It's time everyone sees the inner strength she possesses.
So, sweetie, you are doing great Thumbs Up, a genuine Star, and here's a great big Hug for you.
Okay, now I'm off to read about New Year ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61-doe-eyes-

RebeccaDaphne Senior Member
RebeccaDaphne
RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I love this FF and all your work! Your writing and all your stories are so addictive, I can't wait for your next part! Clap
Thanks for the update and thanks for still writing on IF! 

Archu61-doe-eyes-

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Excellent bed time read! I saved the last chapter so read both in one go. Very nicely written. Enjoyed it loads x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

*blushes*

*blushes harder*

Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit! In fact, hum aapse thoda zyada I love you dammit!

I was actually lucky to have made this for you, you know? That was the ONLY way it could have got so much of praise considering the photoshop experts which reside in this place. You totally didn't need to do this and I am so glad you liked it and that is just enough.

You be an awesome writer dammit! I would totally chhe mahine contract marriage you anyday. Big smile

Lots of love,
Sabi :)

- By the way, nobody's going to believe that I've made this. What with it being serious and all LOL

Aaaww, Saucechips, that was such a sweet banner, very apt for DE's terrific story.

I can imagine those puffed out cheeks getting puffier while the razor sharp teeth gnaw away at the corn in a mix of emabrassment and pleasure at the well-deserved compliment that that DE has paid you in her special note!!!

Chomp away Ms. Chipmunk! I've always loved your DP! itis one terrific DPBig smile

-doe-eyes-saucechips

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakula_gandhi

waiting for the next update

I've updated! :) 

Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Update was very nice
continue soon

Thank you!! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashgirl000

awesome update.
loved it totally.
continue soon.

Thank you! And all the best with your exams :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunz4ever

OMG just finished reading this wonderful FF 
It took about more than a year for u to come till here n I read all the chapters in 3 days 
How did I miss this superb FF n luv the Arnav of ur story tooo much 
It wud really be amazing to c our IPK gng this way giving equal justice to all the characters
N about ur writing skills wat do I say words are really less to describe ur immense talent coz ur the queen of words , queen of adjectives , queen of emotions, queen of thoughts 
Ur thorough writing skills n the intricate words n language u use is just amazingly incomparable !!!!!!!!
Indeed one of the best writers we have 
Waiting for next update impatiently

Awww thank you sooo much!!! I am so super happy you've enjoyed this FF so much, and utterly overwhelmed by your kind words and appreciation! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this FF and sharing your feedback! Those are some of the sweetest compliments I've ever been paid - It means a lot to me :) 

Go to top