Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome awesome update nafisa!!! Love story, read all the chapters in one go!!!! Please update sooonnn!!!!!!!😊
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update . Hope Arnav & Anjali talk to each other so that the Shyam fiasco is out in the open.
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read the story again after I saw you had updated it after a while. You certainly have a way with writing prose and bringing out the beauty in a passionate relationship. Redemption, after his cruelty to her during the first several months of their relationship is so good to read and it is heartwarming to see their final acceptance of feelings for each other. 
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read it in one go...
superb 
beautifulyy written...
plz pm me when u update it...
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh, after reading this entire story in one go, I seriously find myself wishing that IPKKND had chosen this track instead of the ridiculously filmi kidnapping track. This is so beautiful and real and I can't express it in words how much I love the words you weave- I can't wait for your next update!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nafisa,
iam missing this FF
when r u planning to update this next dear
I know I know u are busy with NYR now - will wait 
I just finished reading all the 48 chapters, once more - I couldn't do it in one shot - infact it took me almost 2 weeks to finish re-reading the whole thing (because of my tight schedule) but I would say the re-read was just excellent - there is nothing, like getting to read this whole thing once again - I enjoyed it nafisa - u r an excellent writer - this has been beautifully written - i would mark this as one of the BEST ffs i have ever read

but really nafisa, u need to update this more often dear - its almost 2 years now since u started this - hoping to read an update of this soon after u r done with NYR
thanks
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jus read it again. Plz update
sskaug25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful chapter. loved how khushi ran to him and hugged him and how she said that she is with him and she will never leave him. Now what's Anjali planning?  Waiting eagerly for next chapter. It was a beautiful chapter
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After seeing Khushi and Arnav battle out their personal demons ,to finally emerge victorious is extremely overwhelming. 
When Arnav was down and out and Khushi was just a shadow of her prior self , you had poured out the emotions in those updates which used to make me feel so forlorn and now with your precious writing the excitement , the anticipation and the reunion of their love makes me blush like a new bride.
It was so utterly adorable to see Khushi accept Arnav in her wide open arms and to see Arnav being his roguish self was exhilarating to say the least.Their little lovers tiff was too cute.
Coming to the Anjali and Shyam part , well seems like she has fallen in his trap but i have a feeling you will not make this Anjali so irresponsible ..maybe just maybe she has provided him the bait instead!

awroneema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey...nafisa..read the whole...i must say u r awesome...loved it...

i have to mention these...u have written...ASR's confession as ."i love u damn it"...and ASR creating a ceiling of star lights for khushi so that she feels close to her parents back then...and in actual it also happened in the serial...wow...girl...amazing...hope to read more and waiting for ASR and ARJ confession...may Allah bless u..