Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 47

*thunderous applause* πŸ‘

Bore us to tears?? *eyes wide open* You've got to be kidding me! My attention didn't waver; not even for a few seconds. It was excellent!!

I remember you telling us, probably after Chapter 46 that the romance would get soon get serious next. What I'm really proud of is that you've included this chapter that stands as a milestone in their relationship, which a lot of authors would not have managed to do. Even if they did, the impact could nowhere have been as potent as yours.

How shall I tell you which parts I loved when I loved every bit? I loved how you created a perfect picture of a nervous Khushi - the stammering, the blushing, the lip-chewing and then those that we get from Arnav's perspective : "Arnav was ready to bet his bank balance that Khushi must have slapped her palm into her forehead at some point as she progressed from talking to him to talking to herself, her fluster causing her to fiddle with the edge of her pale-coloured dupatta or the hem of the kurta she customarily donned for bed, blushing a furious crimson -"  With all due respect to the seriousness of the situation, I couldn't help but laugh at that πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

But what was even better, was showing a stressed and confused (my choice of words understate his predicament) Arnav. You kept me at the edge of my seat and made Arnav's plight reach a crescendo so well that I almost believed that everything would fall apart, only to bring in Khushi with her 'Laad Governor' dialogue, diffusing the situation in a second with ease and elegance. I think, at that moment, I fell in love with your writing and you a little more (if that was even possible).

Arnav has been bearing the responsibilities of his entire family for too long and I'm super happy that Khushi is there now, to support and help him. He needs it. They need it.

Phenomenal chapter! Probably one of my favourites so far! πŸ˜ƒ

PS - I'm getting to the next chapter soon. Don't kill me. Please? :P

Edited by avantika_2012 - 10 years ago
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Chapter 48

We're reaching the end? Nooo! :/  

I LOVED the first part. They share such a beautiful relationship and you pen down every moment with perfection! 

It's kind of going to be anti-climatic when Arnav and Khushi will find out that Anjali is already aware of the entire truth. They were breaking their head over nothing. Well, almost nothing! :P It's good that they're going to confront Anjali, coz that will really help everyone. Although, I do wonder what to make of Shyam's situation; I can't even recall if Anjali confronted him. She didn't, right?

I could quote a lot more as my favourite lines, but these are just so accurate, clear and concise, that I'm in awe of your writing ability (yet again πŸ˜‰ )
"But that was always the case- win or lose, the scattering of wounds and bruises over battle-weary soldiers were never different; the victorious and the defeated could never be told apart. Hurt and pain and fear and destruction were inevitable, and what was frightening was the fact that battles were but chapters in books- one page in a war made up of hundreds that might tip the fortune of everyone involved.
Winners could become losers in the wink of an eye.
And though they had won a battle yesterday- the battle they had been fighting ever since they had met one another, against each other and against themselves- the war was yet to end."

avantika_2012 thumbnail
I want another update for MDJND. Please? Or am I being unreasonable? :s
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful update.. She telling him that she will always be with him.. Anjali is falling in some type of trap.😡 What is that snake upto now? 😡
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy New Year.
And thanks for updating.
Where has Anjali  gone?
What could be happening?
Lved the Arnav Khushi conversation.

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a beautiful update dear...

The narrative, the actions, the gestures, the emotions, the cheeky humor... It was all so splendid!!!!! πŸ‘

So finally Khushi accepted him and has decided to stand by him, forever!!!!!!! 

Whats cooking up in Anjali's mind? Just hope that scum doesn't trouble her anymore...
IPKKNDTheWorld thumbnail
I loved how Arnav and Khushi support each other during times of dire need. Its very enriching to read the way you weave their emotions and feelings.Keep the good work up.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnx for the PM.
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. Totally Loved it!
Glad you updated. 

Where can I find Cul-de-sac? 

udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks..amazing...fabulous..please update sooon
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, now that was a chapter that tells us just how far these two have come in their relationship from the point where this story started. Now, they have reached a place where they are secure in their love for each other, of their place in the other's life - so much so, they don't really need reassurances. 
And then theres ASR with his charm on full throttle - is there any from the female species who is immune to that ? I think not. We just fluster and blush and turn into a puddle of goo β˜ΊοΈ

Now, if only Anjali could find her justice, her strength, her salvation. I have no doubts she will - what with ASR and KKGSR having her back. Shyam stands no effing chance. His doom has arrived. 

Welcome back, Nafi πŸ˜ƒ