Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...Read all the chapters in one go !!!

u r an awesome writer...I really feel sad for not having caught up with this FF...Its mind blowing...n ur writing is just wordless...well in onw word i can describe is at beautiful...

Loved the way u portrayed all the characters...mainly the emotions of Arshi...n the repentance track u wrote was just awesome...

Now do continue soon !!!!
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've been off IF for quite a while and a lot has happened in that time, it seems. I'm extremely upset, sorry and angry to hear that you had to go through the whole plagiarism ordeal. can only imagine how upsetting and discouraging that must have been. despite that you continue to post your work here...that's really brave of you! love you for that..and very grateful too 'cause I love your FFs!!πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to MDJND...loved the recent updates...Arnav-Khushi's love, romance with all its playfulness and depth! you've brought out their deep understanding very well. looking forward to the next update...always eager for more!πŸ˜‰
dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Awesome updates. 

Waiting for more
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just discovered this FF two days ago and finished reading the whole 47 chapters now! I am flabbergasted, awestruck practically speechless. Back in the day when I watched the show I thought CV's never covered a remorse track and ever since I wanted to see some redemption and remorse from Arnav while I read some FF's that covered it a bit no one covered it to the magnetite that you have! This is such a brilliant piece, your portrayal of Arnav and Khushi's emotions is just out of this world!  I got to experience exactly what I wanted from Arnav ( remorse, redemption and love) The way you have brought his character to life with unconditional love and care for Khushi is just perfection, he is making up for what he did to her and you are showing it beautifully! Absolutely loved your work, I think I am going to go back and re read it again till you update! 

*Meanwhile takes a bow πŸ‘
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

good...😊

Thank you! 

Originally posted by: soumeesg

Ohhh...wht a long update it ws...though m nt complainin...nt at all...it ws amazin...seein khushi n arnav openin upto each other like dat ws jst amazin...thnx for d update...plzz continue soon!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the long update :P 

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Loved the maha long update... Sorry for not commenting longer

That's ok :) Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

great banner

All credit to Sabi! 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1rocks

wow...Read all the chapters in one go !!!

u r an awesome writer...I really feel sad for not having caught up with this FF...Its mind blowing...n ur writing is just wordless...well in onw word i can describe is at beautiful...

Loved the way u portrayed all the characters...mainly the emotions of Arshi...n the repentance track u wrote was just awesome...

Now do continue soon !!!!

Aww thank you so much!! I'm much flattered and overwhelmed that you liked this FF so much! And so happy you liked the redemption track! Thank you so much for giving this FF a chance, and for letting me know your thoughts! :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: UV_Arshi

I've been off IF for quite a while and a lot has happened in that time, it seems. I'm extremely upset, sorry and angry to hear that you had to go through the whole plagiarism ordeal. can only imagine how upsetting and discouraging that must have been. despite that you continue to post your work here...that's really brave of you! love you for that..and very grateful too 'cause I love your FFs!!πŸ˜ƒ

Aw! Thank you so much :) I don't know about brave, but I just don't have it in me to have to choose from all the people who've given so much love and support to this story or anything else I've written for that matter...the plagiarism was a rude wake up call, but at the same time I was floored by the encouragement and support from everyone and the way everyone rallied to bring a stop to it :) 

Coming to MDJND...loved the recent updates...Arnav-Khushi's love, romance with all its playfulness and depth! you've brought out their deep understanding very well. looking forward to the next update...always eager for more!πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! Glad to hear you approve and enjoyed the progression in their relationship :) 

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: V323

update toh karo!

*sheepish* I haven't written anything for this yet...sowwy :s
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dprover

Wow! Awesome updates. 

Waiting for more

Thank you! Glad you liked it :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshix144

I just discovered this FF two days ago and finished reading the whole 47 chapters now! I am flabbergasted, awestruck practically speechless. Back in the day when I watched the show I thought CV's never covered a remorse track and ever since I wanted to see some redemption and remorse from Arnav while I read some FF's that covered it a bit no one covered it to the magnetite that you have! This is such a brilliant piece, your portrayal of Arnav and Khushi's emotions is just out of this world!  I got to experience exactly what I wanted from Arnav ( remorse, redemption and love) The way you have brought his character to life with unconditional love and care for Khushi is just perfection, he is making up for what he did to her and you are showing it beautifully! Absolutely loved your work, I think I am going to go back and re read it again till you update! 

*Meanwhile takes a bow πŸ‘

Yaay!! I'm so glad you liked Arnav's redemption in this fic - I agree with you, the redemption track in the show left us wanting, but I'm really touched and flattered that you approve of the way it was carried out here, and also the progression in ArHi's relationship! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, and thank you even more for sharing what you felt about this fic :) :)