Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So they are moving onto a partnership mode - at equal footing. so glad that Khushi is able to draw out Arnav from 'me, the protector' mode. You capture his yearning and feelings so beautifully. I am just waiting for Anjili to act!!

Your PM always brightens the day. It would be brighter though if you updated Cul-de-sac too...that one is turning out to my absolute favourite. Just that the updates are so far between. please do something about that... Please please pretty please, update cul-de-sac.😊
Edited by vann - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent! I love the new Kushi. I love how it is becoming so blatant that he cannot do without her. The direction the relationship as taken makes it obvious that they are becoming so dependent on one another. I cannot wait to see what happens when they actually see each other after this new found feeling. Yeah, want to know what he said! 
Thanks for the PM. 
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late comment bit busy 
update is heart wrenching and emotional for me atleast 

they both live far from each other 
separate places 
separate room but same under sky under same stars and same moon 
they bound with each other strongly from when she fall in hsi arms first time 
that realize it later 
but still they ready to collect and move with their own unique bonding and love 
khushi always there for her arnav ji she doesn't want to add her in his responsibility list but she want to be share his happiness his woes his responsibility and most importantly his life 
i m looking forward how together they fight with evil its time arnav khushi stand with each other to fight and its not time for choices its time for togetherness  
thanks for giving long wali update 

Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...

I'm so happy that he shared everything with her...
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was very nice 
khushi knows that she will have to be arnav's support when it comes to anjali and arnav is determined to keep shyam away from khushi
please continue soon
pujajk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved the chapter! The role reversal was amazing - it really showed that both Khushi and Arnav are equal.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a long chapter.

Loved how it is so detailed. Each emotion and action so well written.
Khushi has summed up their relationship so beautifully. It's like she has given a new definition to the word relationship. Her strength is amazing.
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked it all . Immensely . The bond , the understanding , the role reversal and Arnav's growing dependence on Khushi ...everything beautifully expressed .
And that he couldn't help but give in to Khushi's pleas ...to unburden himself and seek comfort from only her . ...lovely !
Look forward to how they approach Anjali and maybe are surprised in their turn ...?
Thnx for the pm dear.

PS : NYR next , I am hoping . 😊
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all updates are wonderful please update soon. forgot to post a reply after each update but I read all of them. 
random94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, its my first time reading ur work, so i will comment thread by thread!
1st thread: loved the way u hv built up the characters and ur descriptions are just wonderful, really helps connect

2nd thread: loved the convo btw shashi and khushi!! no more words, wasnt expecting things to progress soon

3rd thread: well mushy and sweet!! awesome!!

btw i dont really comment if i really dont like something and this is probably one of my longest comments!!

ps, u should really try writing professionally!!