Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashaskb

do update soon... waiting eagerly for the next one...

I'm working on it and will try my best! :) 

Originally posted by: meem17

Wow..wht an updTe...
Thr flurry of emotions washing over them are mind boggling. ..

Loved the arshi banter...took me to those golden days

Thank you!!! It was the golden days I was thinking of when I wrote their bickering, so I'm very relieved to hear that it reminded you of them :) I'm immensely pleased you enjoyed the chapter, and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!

Originally posted by: IronButterfly

This was lovely. Wish you updated frequently.

Thank you so much! I'm happy you liked it. 

And I'm trying my best to be much more frequent now :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vann

Now that arnav and khushi have resolved their problems it is time to go to Anji!. Shortish update or was it that it since it marks a shift in story it seemed shortish. Left me hankering for more! Please please update cul-de-sac. I am stalking that one like crazy! 

And great to see that you are continuing. It would have been really sad to loose such a beautiful story 😊

Yello :) Yup, now the focus shifts slowly to Anji...I hope you'll like the transaction and praying I'll be able to write it all smoothly :) Lol, well I suppose the chapter is shorter compared to my usual massive ones, but it's like 10 pages of MS Word, and that's a lot :P But because it wasn't a maha-chapter, I'm already working on the next one to make up for the length so I hope you'll not mind :)

Thank you so much for reading and liking and commenting - your support means a lot to me and I'm grateful to you for it!

Trying to clear out some space to write Cul-de-sac too...I've got so much planned for that story; so much to do, so little time :s *sigh*
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moomin4455

This was a beautiful interlude to take stock of all they have been through - it was beautifully written and just perfect in my opinion. How far they have come! To the point where both  feel bereft at the thought of leaving each other after a short time. After all, it's all so new isn't it?

I think this Anjali is a lot more forthright and sure about what she wants to do about her marriage and I like that. I abhorred Anjali's spinelessness in the show towards the end...

So glad you're going to continue to write on IF and I'm really, really sorry about your work being plagarised! I wish these stupid thieves would realise what they're doing to talented writers when they steal others' work...

I can't tell you how relieved and reassured I felt after reading your comment! You've mentioned exactly what I was hoping to show in this chapter - an interlude to sort of absorb everything that's just happened, and grapple with these feelings they are yet to become used to. Thank you sooo very much - reading this, I can rest assured that I did not muck up the way I thought I did in the beginning :D 

And it looks like we are of one mind where Anji is concerned too - I was so irritated by her complete helplessness and endless tears later in the show. I imagined Anji to be the type who loves her family enough to stand up for them, and so I'm relieved and glad that you approve of her characterisation here :) 

Like I've said before, it's readers like you that have made my staying back on IF worth it. I am so very grateful to you for not only reading this but mentioning what you liked and why you liked it - it's this kind of appreciation that motivates a writer and I'm so happy you liked reading this!! THANK YOU!!! 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy15

superb update dear:)

Thank you :) 
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay...so ive like seriously read you ff like a billion times by now!...i think i can actually quote it!
When i saw that youv posted chapter 56 i seriously couldnt believe it!
Love your work ...i dont know how else to say this i love love love this story!
Please pm me when you update!
And also please update cul-de-sacEdited by soppy - 11 years ago
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantabulous...Awwweessoommee... I loved this one to the core...So Laad Governor is back in action...hahaha...His teasing n her reactions were cute n adorable...So Now story will take pace with Anjali's story n U will also show some ArHi moments...dont u..?? I really felt soory for ur work being plagiarised...Hope so IF team will soon work on this issue...I was really disappointed with with this incident but today I accidently got to know that u have updated it...I love ur writing..n Appreciate ur decision of continuing this FF...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful update, am so glad you updated, loved it, loved arnav and Khushi, loved his teasing and her feel shy and getting teased...loved his I can kiss you whenever and wherever...
What is Anjali upto! Please update soon!  
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved the romantic side of Arnav. I just hope it does not turn too serious too soon.

Thanks a lot for the update and the PM. Waiting for the next update.
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arhi in love and beautiful rendering of their every emotion ... Loved it ! 

Thnx fr the pm .

for trying to meet our incessant demands for updates , thnx again dear .
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AAA u r back my dear 

i thought u discontinue this FF because last incident but u continue without any hesitation thanks alot 

Lot of Hugs to u to come back and entertain us with ur writng on Arhi again Muaaahhh love u 

and moreover u fight for ypur own right thanks a spirit girl there are many less people who are able to speak for right thing 

i do alot of blah blah sorry but thanks alot to come back and continue this FF.

come to update arnavji romance with his khushi and i m here blushing and smiling like idiot haahaha

your update is so catcgy because of intesnity but u end Arhi scene like this i just hope khushi is also able to arnav she also doesn't want to go but ya she also cares about her bauji. 

His teasing and her speech our khushi or sya our sanka devi is back in talktive mood or to show her laad governer his space

love her speech...arnav he's become so teasingful for his wife

what happen to anjali 

what name she listing and checking

when u give us next update