Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This was a beautiful interlude to take stock of all they have been through - it was beautifully written and just perfect in my opinion. How far they have come! To the point where both  feel bereft at the thought of leaving each other after a short time. After all, it's all so new isn't it?

I think this Anjali is a lot more forthright and sure about what she wants to do about her marriage and I like that. I abhorred Anjali's spinelessness in the show towards the end...

So glad you're going to continue to write on IF and I'm really, really sorry about your work being plagarised! I wish these stupid thieves would realise what they're doing to talented writers when they steal others' work...
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _disha_

Super Cute Update !

It was so utterly romantic , Both Arnav and Khushi wanted to be together but had to do otherwise.
Loved this flirty Arnav and the ever sweet and innocent Khushi.. Poor girl does not know what she says and how her hubby twists those words for his interest !πŸ˜†

Looking foward to see how Anjali's story also progresses ,,, i am glad she is not that typical rudali type here.

Aww thank you!! I got the biggest smile reading your comment!! Thank you so much! I'm really happy you enjoyed the cute playful moments here - being a personal fan of cute and playful Arhi :P I had a lot of fun writing those scenes, and I am glad you enjoyed them too!

And aaahh Anjali :) I don't think I could stand to write a rudali Anji here - she annoyed the life out of me in the later stages of the show, so I really want to spare everyone that here :P

Thank you so much for reading and commenting :D 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarrsshhii

hey , welcome baack!!!!! and thank u so much for deciding to keep writing here...thanku thaaank u...😊
and as always the chapter was beautiful... i loved the light moments between them...totally brought a big grin on my face...and happy to know tht it will be continuing in the following chapter...😳
and yes looking forward to know what brght out this change in anjali...
hope to see u soon again...😊

Aww! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU for being such a wonderful and supportive reader! I'm honestly indebted to you guys because I would definitely not be here were it not for all your love! *Hugs*

I'm thrilled you liked the chapter and enjoyed the light moments Arhi shared :) Thank you so much for reading and sharing your views! 

-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshapan

YAYAY!!!

thank god, all of us could persuade you to write again.. no thief is worth giving up on your talent and your stories deserve to be told and read by millions.

and what a lovely playful chapter. and now i hope anjali is getting down to some business and the shrewd, calculative and winning streak of genetics that she shares with her brother comes to the fore... 

Ohhh that is so incredibly sweet of you to say!! You've literally touched my heart with this wonderful, lovely comment - thank you so much! You guys are definitely worth everything I put into this FF and all my other writing! Thank you so much!

I'm delighted you liked this chapter and its playful-ness!! And yes, you've hit that nail right on its head - Anji is going to have to use some of her inherited shrewdness to puzzle her way through - whatever she's doing :P Can't reveal everything right now ;) :p Thank you so much for your support and encouragement :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshina223

Hey dear,

First of all update is awesome.

Arnav has brought back the life , cheerfulness , the light ,whithin khushi back slowly and surely.

Loved their playful romance.

Please don't stop writing this story . This is a wonderful piece of work i would love to read till the end.

I'm thoroughly flattered and humbled that you enjoyed this story so much! I'm very, very grateful, thank you! :) :) 

And super happy you liked the update and all the different aspects making it up! Thanks so much :) :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: devsum

awesome chapter...,love this flirty  lighthearted arnav.  Seems Anjali wants to take her life in her hands...Thanks for the Pm.😊

Thank you!!! Super happy you liked the flirty, naughty Arnav - I miss watching him like that on screen *sigh* And yes, for once Anji is taking matters into her own hands - how she's doing that we'll just have to wait and watch though :) Thank you so much once again!

Originally posted by: Suchi.R

You updated..!  Thank you.. awesome part as always..

Heya!! Thank you so much!! So glad you liked it :) 

Originally posted by: anonyasr

lovely chapter. So beautifully written.

I'm glad you liked it! Thank you so much for reading and commenting :) 

Originally posted by: 1408

welcome back...lovely update.waiting for more

Thank you! I'm happy you liked it!!! 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi28

res
Edited
My patient wait finally paid off! 😊 

Sowwy for making you wait...and thank you for your patience!! :D 

I reread the previous chapter for the sake of continuity and i can't help but reiterate what an amazing chapter it was! 😊 

Oh gosh, really? I always feel so honoured whenever someone says they reread my work - thank you so much!!

The reluctance to part from each other and the resultant restless energy between Arnav and Khushi was tangible .How cruel it is that just after confessing their love they have to stay away from each other.But in their journey together when has anything ever been normal or conventional.It is something to be expected when the woman in love confesses her love to her man by comparing him with jalebis! πŸ˜† Khushi's need to make sure he was coming in with her, stemmed from the anguish of having to part from Arnav was beautiful.On one hand she wanted, scratch that,longed to be with her husband after the monumental happening of their lives. Whereas on the other hand her love for her father makes it impossible for her to follow her heart's longing. So the conflict in her mind and the guilt and restlessness are only natural.
Arnav's thoughts which simply declared what Khushi was to him had my eyes misting.

"Because now, Khushi was no longer an outer entity - she was a part of him. She was carved into him.She was the passionate half of his heart, the impulsive half of his mind, the purer half off his soul."

These words keep sounding in my mind.*standing ovation *
πŸ‘
I am so, so, so, so VERY happy that you liked this chapter - but even more than that I'm flattered and thrilled because you took the time to touch on all the aspects of it that you liked and mentioned them and what you thought of them - that's more than I can ask for and it makes writing this and returning to this a hundred times more worth it! I'm so thankful to have you as a reader, I honestly don't know how to express how grateful I really am! Thank you so much!!!

"You are my wife ...I can kiss you wherever I want whenever I want to "

Words casually stated but by which he asserts his claim on her,and glaringly declares "MINE" .How can a woman's heart not race and thunder when she is on the receiving end of these words.

Reading Arnav teasing Khushi, I had this silly smile on my face even after I finished reading the chapter and I kept reading that part again and again.I loved it that much.Khushi's indignation and outraged words were too good.
Besharam kahike!

*glggling like a lunatic* I was probably grinning hard as I wrote those scenes because I could practically see Arnav's naughtiness in my head - I loved his flirty, naughty side on the show and yup, it always made my dhak dhak overspeed - so I'm super happy you approve and enjoyed it too!! Thank you!!
Very true.Par kya kare tedha hai par tera hai! πŸ˜† 

Lol that's a very fitting description of Arnav hehehe :D 

His intention of diverting both him and her from the gloomy thoughts of seperation made my smile.How has love changed the great Arnav Singh raizada. From ruthless to considerate and thoughtful. Picture abhi baki hai.I am hoping that you finish both the updates that you are working on real soon.Am I greedy. Hell yes! πŸ˜ƒ
And I really hope the caller is Khushi.

Sigh, I loved the sweet, considerate Arnav as much as I love the flirty one, and after everything they've been through in this story, I'm so relieved that you like the development and maturity his character has gained. It means I'm doing something right :P Thank you so much!

And lol, in that case I'm greedy too, because I'm dying to write the next parts just to read you guys' feedback :P :D 

As for the identity of the caller - find out next time! ;) 

PS : I am not ignoring the Anjali part in the update.I am too busy drooling over Arnav, Khushi and their nok-jhok and romance that I can't bring myself to write something serious in my comments   πŸ˜Š
To be honest I wasn't much in the mood of writing Anji too after that Arhi overload - but had to for the sake of pacing the story :) :P 

Thank you so much for your unbelievably wonderful and lovely feedback!! You have totally made my day!

-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Hey you updated after a long time! Lovely to read it! Too short. Intrigued at the change /sudden clutch of activity for Anjali. What's cooking?

But for Arnav & Khushi, I felt nothing at all happened in this update. I normally enjoy the pace of the story ( not the pace of the updates lol) and so far I've always thought you pace the story well - Khushi couldn't have possibly forgiven Arnav in a trice. Arnav needed to work gently & slowly to undo all the harm he had done & win her back!

But for the first time I felt the part was too slow with v little happening with ArShi in the progression of their relationship. Of course I love the language & the way words flow - it makes reading your FF such a pleasure!

Hello :) Glad you enjoyed it, and are intrigued by Anji's actions...they'll become clearer as the story goes along :)

Um, I'm grateful to you for being forthcoming and honest about your opinion, and I do understand - I stated in the author's note that Arhi's scenes might appear pointless, so if I may, I'm going to try justifying why I did that :) 

Firstly, the previous chapter was emotionally charged and intense, and both Arnav and Khushi have accepted and reciprocated each others' feelings. This chapter acts as a kind of interlude to tone down the high emotional levels, and lets the lovers bask in the feelings they have finally managed to embrace. It shows a greater familiarity between them, a mutual closeness that wasn't there before. Also, it acts like a case of comparison - Arnav teases Khushi in much the same manner as he had done before Khushi had started to trust or forgive him, and it acts as a comparison point to show how far they've come since that day- when it was raining and Khushi had been quarreling with him in the car- driven by the depth of their feelings.

Another reason, and this may be a little bit more obvious in the next chapter, is that for all intents and purposes, Khushi and Arnav have only just been engaged 'properly'. Thus this moment of separation acts as the kind of gap between an engagement and a wedding during which lovers pine for each other, indulging in secretive romance when they're not supposed to. I've always found such situations thrilling, and Arhi I think deserve to feel what they might have had they been married conventionally :) 

The tone and mood will get serious again in the next chapter, and especially in contrast to the sudden suspense surrounding Anjali, I thought maybe a lighthearted contrast would balance out this stage of the story and the chapter itself :) Hope all this rambling makes sense - and I'm sorry if you thought this wasn't up to the mark :s

Thank you so much for reading and sharing your views!
Edited by -doe-eyes- - 11 years ago
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehasupnfan

OMG!!! Ok so I'd never thought I'd say this for this version of Arnav and Khushi..but they are ADORABLE here!!! And yes Arnav..please go ahead and kiss your wife! We readers here are rooting for you! :P :P 

I was gonna say that ArHi's romance was too short...you know how I thrive on ArHi romance..But the fact that you said that that wasn't the end of it is enough for me! :P 

I get the feeling that Anjali is a strong character...a woman who unlike on IPKKND can actually face the reality and doesn't need to be molly coddled all the time! So LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you for the PM :) I'm so ecited to read what happens next!! :) 

And also, I'm really glad that you decided to continue posting on IF!! If this changes in the future please let me know...I hope you continue to write and posting the stories in a more secure setting! :) :) It would be an absolute shame to lose your work!!! 

Lol, I read the first part of your comment and started humming "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid :P Don't worry, he won't need much persuasion to get there πŸ˜‰ And am I glad you think they were adorable, coz that's just what I was trying to show them as!! There were times in the show that the two of them were just sooo cute I'd walk around with a permanent grin on my face :P 

Hehe, I wasn't very happy cutting off the Arhi scene where I did - but I had to make some progess on Anji's side as well. Though I'm glad you enjoyed what I did get done, and hope you'll enjoy what comes next just as much - if not more :P 

And if ever I shift off of IF, rest assured, you will definitely be among the first people I notify of it - I'm far too selfish to leave great, awesome, fantastic readers like you :P

Thanks so very, very much for your reading and sharing your wonderful feedback!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LondonChick

That was amazing
I love your style of writing its beautiful.
Thanks so much for the PM
God bless
Jenna

Thanks so much!! I'm really grateful to you for sticking by this FF for so long, and for always being such a wonderful reader and supportive friend :) Thank you!