Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 - Page 58

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey you updated after a long time! Lovely to read it! Too short. Intrigued at the change /sudden clutch of activity for Anjali. What's cooking?

But for Arnav & Khushi, I felt nothing at all happened in this update. I normally enjoy the pace of the story ( not the pace of the updates lol) and so far I've always thought you pace the story well - Khushi couldn't have possibly forgiven Arnav in a trice. Arnav needed to work gently & slowly to undo all the harm he had done & win her back!

But for the first time I felt the part was too slow with v little happening with ArShi in the progression of their relationship. Of course I love the language & the way words flow - it makes reading your FF such a pleasure!Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Ok so I'd never thought I'd say this for this version of Arnav and Khushi..but they are ADORABLE here!!! And yes Arnav..please go ahead and kiss your wife! We readers here are rooting for you! :P :P 

I was gonna say that ArHi's romance was too short...you know how I thrive on ArHi romance..But the fact that you said that that wasn't the end of it is enough for me! :P 

I get the feeling that Anjali is a strong character...a woman who unlike on IPKKND can actually face the reality and doesn't need to be molly coddled all the time! So LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you for the PM :) I'm so ecited to read what happens next!! :) 

And also, I'm really glad that you decided to continue posting on IF!! If this changes in the future please let me know...I hope you continue to write and posting the stories in a more secure setting! :) :) It would be an absolute shame to lose your work!!! 
Edited by Nehasupnfan - 11 years ago
esk1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do update soon... waiting eagerly for the next one...
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was amazing
I love your style of writing its beautiful.
Thanks so much for the PM
God bless
Jenna
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: segad

welcome back!
it is a shame about the plagiarism, why doesn't the IF team work in tandem with other sites to kill it, i wonder.

lovely update.  looking forward to the next one and hoping for a strong anjali

Thank you! It's good to be back...writing for this FF is almost a nostalgic experience :P 

As for the plagiarism - I can only hope that the Against Plagiarism campaign is attracting the necessary attention and the Mods of this site develop a policy against it, especially as they have an entire segment devoted to FanFiction. 

Thank you once again for reading and liking this chapter! The next one is being typed as we speak, and fingers-crossed that you like the Anjali in it :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushiarnav88

Ahhh you updated my favourite story of yours! YES! Thank you! That was brilliant, brilliant work! Please, please, PLEASE do not stop writing this story! I live and breathe for it! Me lovin' the romance between Arshi. 

PS: Looking for the Series of Fortunate Events as well! I can't wait to see what happens! 

Aw! Thank you! That's really very sweet of you to say :) :) I'm thrilled you liked it! To be honest I never want to stop writing this story either, but it's coming very close to the end...I'll probably cry when I have to write that :s But for now, I am sooo happy you're enjoying it! Thank you!

And yes, I do plan on wrapping up Fortunate Events after one or two updates of other stories, and will try to do it this month itself :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Thank you :) :) 

Thanks! Glad you liked!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: __blossom__

That was beautiful!
I loved arhi...<3 he now wanting to let her go she not wanting to leave him...just tooo adorable!
They have entered this extremely beautiful phase of life and im so excited to read more!!!!!
Ill wait for the next part to ccomment on anjali...
Great update! Loved it!

Thaaank you!!! I always thought these two were just plain adorable sometimes, so I'm glad my rendition of them here made you think that also! Very, very happy that you read and enjoyed this part :) 

And more about Anji in the next chapter :P

Thanks again!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

I think I've fractured my jaw coz I grinned so hard just seeing your comment :P I've sooo missed reading your posts on IF - and I mean everything, stories, discussions, comments - everything :)

Eeeps! Arnav and Khushi being all cute and adorable! Me like!! Was this the first time Khushi used her trademark "Hawww!" in this story?

Lol, come to think of it, I think this is the first time she used her 'Hawww!' in here...I guess up until now I didn't reckon Khushi comfortable enough with Arnav's advances to do it - but now that she's told him she loves him, why hold back? πŸ˜† Super pleased you're liking the cuteness!

Nafisa, it was just so adorable how they both didn't want to part but it kind of makes it more romantic na? Sort of like the times before weddings we see on TV, something ArHi of this story never had...sigh.

I might be able to do something about that *winkwinknudgenudge* But can't reveal anymore :P But must say I almost clapped with glee seeing you say that - that's kind of what this was intended to be. Technically they just got engaged, and now there's a symbolic 'off-period' that's similar to the gap between engagement and wedding :D Honestly I love you for noticing that!

And somewhere this companionship, this love will help the changed Anjali too and not just as a source of inspiration but rather a fortified shield...she will have a unified ArHi to depend upon. One more thing I wanted to congratulate you on was your character of Anjali and how it is so great to see a smart, independent Anjali instead of the hackneyed version of her a number of writers punish her with.

*Nods enthusiastically* Yes, yes, yes, you're absolutely right!!! I always go over the moon reading your comments for this very reason - you pick out exactly what I want to say, or want to show, or want to foreshadow, and it makes me feel like I haven't just typed absolute nonsense on my screen :P Thank you SOOO much!!!!

I'll also add that I had high hopes for Anjali at one point - she was blindly in love with Shyam, yes, but her family and their happiness was her priority, and in my mind THAT Anjali would not just sit down with her hands tied if she perceived any threat towards them. So I'm on cloud 9 literally that you liked her characterisation here!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Now that arnav and khushi have resolved their problems it is time to go to Anji!. Shortish update or was it that it since it marks a shift in story it seemed shortish. Left me hankering for more! Please please update cul-de-sac. I am stalking that one like crazy! 

And great to see that you are continuing. It would have been really sad to loose such a beautiful story πŸ˜Š