Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 - Page 54

Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So sad..

why do people do these kind of stuff??!!  

hope they take action against that person..

Will be waiting patiently for your blog..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stories.1408 thumbnail
damn that person.its such a brilliant story.me always waiting for its updates since I read it few days back.anyways sad for us to miss ur work
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

At least you are smiling :)

You will find some readers staunchly behind you...I am just one of them :)

me too... commented there ...hope it helps !!
vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Was so upset to get your PM. Another piece of awesome writing denied to all because of one person's selfishness. I am so so going to miss your work and really hope this is resolved soon. Whatever you decide is fine, but please please let the faithful readers know when and where you continue.

Never stop writing. You have an awesome talent. Hope to see you published one day. Good luck
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read all chapters at once... amazing FF.

i support your decision -- plagiarism needs to be condemned... let me know if you need more help to find this person and guard your work!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god yar..m so sorry...these copying ppl r ruining it for us... :( pls continue ur story for ppl lik us...
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have enjoyed reading your work and feel sad to see this happen. So many talented people have suffered because of plagiarism. You should protect yourself whichever way you can. Hope this is resolved soon and we can read your work again...without fear of plagiarism. 
pav1977 thumbnail
once again, beautiful writing...planning on reading from the beginning all ur stories again..series of fortunate events, cul de sac, mdjnd...heard about ur work being plagiarised, don't take it lightly girl give it back to them and don't stop writing...its been an honour reading ur work, ur way with words...well i don't have words enuf to describe ur talent! keep writing...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi;
 I just finished reading all the 45 chapters posted of your FF. May just say F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C! Before I go any further with my comments, the phrase "I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!" Did they (CVs) swipe it from your FF? The CVs did a lot of that. They swiped the famous shirtless scene (at GH where she applies balm to his back) from one of the FF's too! And many, many more, too!
Anyway, your FF is amazing! I stayed up all night reading it and thank God it is spring break, so I was able to continue all day today as well! It is too bad that some uncouth people make this world the way it is. I am so sorry that your hard work and brilliant ideas are being stolen by a thief and passed on as their own! If you ever do decide to post it, please PM me. I would love to know what happened and how Arnav and Kushi resolved their hesitancies. Thank-you for sharing your amazing FF.
Vittoria
purple_rules thumbnail
Hi dear, I have been a silent reader for sometime. I really love your work and it pains me that you along with other writers are being put through the trauma of plagiarism. I fully support your decision of not posting any updates till the forum takes some action against the offenders. I truly love MDJND, I hope to see it published as a book soon. You are a talented writer and look forward to seeing more of your work soon. Please keep us posted regarding your decision to continue this story or not. Take care.
Regards,
Elci