Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

You're going to make me cry- but in a good way, a really good way. Thank you- at least I can smile now coz of this 

At least you are smiling :)

You will find some readers staunchly behind you...I am just one of them :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

At least you are smiling :)

You will find some readers staunchly behind you...I am just one of them :)

You're an angel...and I mean that with everything in me
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOO!!! OMG :( I've been following this story FOREVER and I'd hate to think you'd stop writing on here! 

This is like one of those things I look forward too all the time -___-

Anyway I really hope it clears up soon because I really really loved your stories
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisoaps05

NOOO!!! OMG :( I've been following this story FOREVER and I'd hate to think you'd stop writing on here! 

This is like one of those things I look forward too all the time -___-

Anyway I really hope it clears up soon because I really really loved your stories

I'm so sorry- see this is what makes it all the worse- the actions of one person having a rebound effect on others who haven't done anything :(

I can only say I'm not giving up writing- I'll keep going, but just not here, not yet. Not until IF is immune to plagiarists because no one deserves to be put through this kind of turmoil for free-riders without a conscience
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
To: 

Angelteen
Avril John
mistyrains
Deviyanee Sumputh
Hena Irfan Ahmed
anony_secret_mous
cashlump

-I seriously love you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough. One look at your comments on that website and I'm crying my eyes out. Thank. You. I honestly don't know what else I can say or do to show how unbelievably happy you've made me

And also to all the people who've been sending me such encouraging and wonderful PMs...I am well and truly overwhelmed. Thank you so so so so so so so so much! Each and every one of them is precious to me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and all you guys!! 
Edited by -doe-eyes- - 11 years ago
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am sorry to hear that.. and more sorry for myself n other genuine readers who r gonna truely miss the writing... ur writings r so brilliant..do take a bow..n I think I r taking d right decision... I am that much in love with ur writing tht it really boils me to know tht someones copying.. shame on u ppl..whoever is doing that..
addicted16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑This is so sad...i dont understand wht pleasure anyone derives out of all these cheap things and how they live with the knowledge that THEY ARE STEALING...its someone elses baby...how can they do this...am really angry cos of this horrible thing and also cos as you said genuine readers will be subjected to suspicion. I am a new reader and through this forum i have come across really good stories and writers like you and believe me this find is one of the good things that has happened to me. I will definitely put a comment there. And dont worry we are with you...whatever you decide. We will wait for you to feel safe enough to update. Hope this problem gets solved soon and you feel better. Take care dear. πŸ€—β€οΈ
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear all,
I am so disgusted by this assaul on Doe Eyes that I have made a post asking for readers to condemn the act.
Could you all please go the post and comment on it.. It is imprtant that we as readers signal to all plagiriserers that they cannot get away this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3488245

Thank you!
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is really horrible!😑😑😑😑
these creatures should be drawn quatered and then put in boiling water
i just can't understand how can a person take credit for something that has never been done by him
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh its horrible thing i ever heard

writer complain about plagiarism but i never caught any scene like this 

hope that one remove it very soon

u should complain about it