Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 - Page 50

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
You sure have a way with words!!πŸ‘

The way you pen down their feelings..it's a treat to read..to speak the least!!

Waiting for your next update and send you a buddy request so that you can PM me any news of update!!πŸ˜›

Oh..and did I say I love this FF??A little too much??!!πŸ˜ƒ

God bless you!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update...
Beautifully writtn...
Finally they confessd...
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. Fabulous update.
The confession scene was beautifully written.
I am really liking the way shashi is helping anjali maybe not directly but still helping.
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav and Khushi admitting their feelings was very realistically done and so in character.

Shashi and Anjali part had me wondering at Shashi's motivation andAnjali's perception.
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, DE, your update was worth a million times the minutes I waited for it to come.

I have no words to describe how wonderful your update was, I just feel the words I have are but a pathetic echo of my admiration for your writing. I so, so loved your description of the oasis of peace that Anjali found herself in, I was literally transported to that place of tranquility.

Every metpahor, every image, every similie you have used in this update is just so, so apt in conveying and recreating the emotions of your characters and the situations they find themselves in.
It was perfect piece of writing, what a joy it was to read, thank you once again, DE
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finallt the words are out and its is also reached the arnav's ears...i m loving this redeemed arnav, he literally worships khushi!!
this is totally an amazing update...you are just awesome!!
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nafisa, you have a knack of updating when I'm not in town! 

I loved loved loved this part! You are the queen of detailing and ArHi confession scenes. Really! I have read this part a hundred times by now and each time I enjoy it more. 

'I love you, Arnavji. I love you so, so much.'

From a quintessentially Khushilicious confession to the nervous fumbling to the sure and certain declaration of love, wonderful! And this Arnav is one of my favorites, I adore him. 

Lovely update Nafisa, totally worth the wait!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh that confession was wonderful!!! The way you described what each of them was feeling was perfect!!!

I guess the Raizada siblings are both discovering thier true peace that day!!!
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely amazing, loved it! Arnav and Khushi are just meant to be! 
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Thanks for the PM!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are doing well ...

For me, here I see two important conversations or perhaps the lack of conversation ... perhaps the peace and the feeling of being at ease here with both Arnav-Khushi and Anjali-Shashi. Though there isn't much talking going on with one another, the thoughts are enough to convey what each person is feeling. Words sometimes aren't needed to tell the other about how we feel in regards with certain things. Instead its just the comfort of knowing that you know how the other feels without it being spoken. At peace. Feeling more upbeat about the future.

Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘