Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sigh! The confession was so simple but it couldnt be better!
That was beautiful...i think im going to go and read that again!
Shashi and anjali...im so glad you're shoeing something between them...! I always thought shashi and anjali can share a beautiful relationship just like khushi and shashi in the show...
Everything was really well written!
Just a request a sgort recap at the begining of the updates can be very helpful!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update... good that both confessed.. loved it..
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nafisa, finally we got to read an update

wonderful confession - simple and straight - beautiful

i love the way u try to express the emotions of both the leads from their point of view

great update nafissa - will wait for new year resolutions - (within 48 hours is it - good news)

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see you updated. Love this ff . Waiting to read the Shashi Anjali conversation and how he is going to help her. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this really happening? You finally updated this FF. As beautiful as always. I love how they just told each other the three simple words- it totally befits their story that after all the drama, three simple words gave them all the happiness and love they ever wanted. And I really liked Shashi- Anjali conversation. Shashi is such a big man, and an amazing father. I always did wonder if Anjali didn't feel stifled by all that attention. Looking forward to chapter 46. Please update sooner :)
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a well written chapter, great job. Loved their cute confession.
pav1977 thumbnail
beautiful...no one can get their characters to express their inner most feelings the way u do...simple it was not...felt arnavs joy, khushi's apprehension...loved it...thanks for the pm
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the confession though simple was heart-warming...loved it!
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
all the wait was worth it... awesome update
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Accursed jalebis? DID KHUSHI ACTUALLY THINK THAT? πŸ˜² She definitely loves her Arnavji a lot! πŸ˜†

"I swear to Devi Maiyya, I am never going to touch those things again. πŸ€£
And I'm also going to keep my mouth shut for the rest of my life. πŸ€£
And when I get home I'm going to hide under the bed. πŸ€£
And maybe I should permanently change my name to Sanka Devi while I'm at it." πŸ€£

I doubles with laughter at that part. You showed a flustered Khushi perfectly. It was cute. It was funny. It was...Khushi! Pagal, but cute! I just fell in love with Khushi all over again. (And I'm straight. No wonder Arnav couldn't help falling for Khushi! πŸ˜†) 

The moment I read Anjali's name after Khushi's yes, I was like...scene change? No!!!! She can't do that!!! So I did what I'll call the intelligent thing. I read that part and then skipped over to the last part so that I could enjoy reading about my arhi at ease. Nice naa? πŸ˜› 

But Oh My Good Lord! Anjali's part was so...so wonderful. I can't even begin to describe. I had a sense of assurance grip me - the kind you feel for your dear ones, knowing that they're beginning to overcome their troubles...making peace with life...rediscovering themselves. It's like - sab theek ho jayega. And that thought is, yes, inspiring too. And Shashiji? He did that knowingly? Wow! WOW!! He's a gem of a person. *RESPECT* Yup! He deserves it. 

"They had used words to break each other in the first place.
It only made sense that they used words to replace those dour, dark memories, to heal themselves. Words to reaffirm the promises they had been making to each other, albeit without words, all along." πŸ‘ W.O.W!! My favourite lines, definitely. I read it like 5-7 times. 

The Arnav and Khushi part. It was so...SO beautiful. Just the perfect confession from Khushi and the so romantically perfect response from Arnav. I was transported into another world. Yes, I was. I'm not joking. And I didn't pick it up from Anjali. πŸ˜† I GENUINELY felt that. Only after I typed it did I realise that you'd said the same for Anjali in the update. And I'll give it to nothing, but the unbelievably brilliant and beautiful way you write. It's easy to find people describe events, scenes, landscapes, physical appearances of characters, their dresses and what not. But to find writers describing emotions and thoughts with such precision and ease...and not only that but also being able to successfully communicate it to a whole bunch of readers you've never know/met, is just so unique. It's mind blowing! It's almost a blessing to me that I found you! I mean it and I say that from the bottom of my heart! πŸ˜ƒ

PS - I hope I made sense. And it didn't appear that I was just rambling. Otherwise I'll be so embarrassed! πŸ˜†

Oh God! Thoda zyada lamba ho gayya comment! Hahaha!

Edited by avantika_2012 - 11 years ago