Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh i read this even before i got your PM :)

and was i delighted! boy i was thrilled to see your update.

and you did not disappoint. of course arnav and khushi can never have a simple, straight confession. it had to come out something like this. that was wonderful.

also liked the way shashi has helped anjali reinstate her faith in herself. in her ability to face her life and her challenges. and that too in such a simple manner. just being given the responsibility and being trusted for carrying it out well, made her so jubilant.

liked their interaction. oh i hope you do get time to update this sooner. this is my most fav ff you see... but no pressure :)
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally an update... am sooo glad... i thought maybe u decided to abandon this or somethng... and tht was wow... arnav seems to be so elated... everythng was good about d uupdate... i hope ul not keep us waiting this long for the next one...
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love the way you express their inner feelings. 
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res... just came upon this one ...I read your series of most fortunate...
but looks like i have a lot of catching up to do...
so holding me place till i can ...
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm... Wonderful update... I love this fragile, and strong anjali. 
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so glad you updated!! I hope I've said it before, this is such a great story and i can't say enough about the scenes you create with your words.  I really really enjoy  it. 
dmg123 thumbnail
Update!!!
Reserved😎

Edit:
I absolutely LOVED it!!..It was simply brilliant!
When I saw your pm, I was so excited. I got comfy in my bedroom, put on my headphones, started playing my favourite song (an instrumental piece!) and started reading.
It was so beautifully written! Everything from Shashi-Anajli conversation, to the description of the Devi Maiya (it was so clear in my head!), to the calmness Anjali is feeling, to Arnav and Khushi, and Khushi's confession!!
When Khushi said "Yes", I just had to slow down reading to absorb this moment:) I could imagine it so well. When Khushi said "I love you so so much", I had the biggest smile on my face. 😳

I especially liked this phrase:

They had used words to break each other in the first place.

It only made sense that they used words to replace those dour, dark memories, to heal themselves. Words to reaffirm the promises they had been making to each other, albeit without words, all along.

It is beautifully written and so very true. The last scene with Arnav and Khushi...I think I will be dreaming about them all day long now!

I cannot wait to read more about Shashi-Anajli and of course, Arnav and Khushi!

Extremely well written update! It was AWESOME:)
Thank you very much for the pm! Will be eagerly waiting to read more!!
Edited by dmg123 - 11 years ago
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow loved it! the confession was just so perfect.
Thanks for the PM
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it.. awesome update.. 
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Write more !!! Very good update