Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok. So finally I read  this! 

so cute! 

I love how you shied Shashi"/ thinking. And how he thought of Anjali being like his daughter.  That was sweet. 

And poor Anjali! 

But jalebi and Arnav! 

πŸ˜†

Too much! πŸ˜†

Thank you for the PM. 
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hye still waiting for a update
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update as ususal. You are an amazing writer. PLEASE UPDATE SOON .
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
*jumps with excitement*

Well Ive been doing that lietrally over the past few updates of MDJND !πŸ˜ƒ
And the emo above, is no match to how wide Ive been smiling all along !

I'll go to the most exciting part the last OK !
So the relationship you've built between Anjali and Shashi !
I wish, they'd done it in the show tooo ! He notices so many similarities between Khushi and Anjali, and he is so caring ! He definitely was a great father, could have been shown so much better on the show, but Im so glad you made up for it !

And Anjalim the emotions she feels, the way she feels that she has never had the chance to look after, but always being looked upon ! That desparation in her to be given just one chance to prove herself ! And Shashi does trust her, give her that chance ! And Im excitedly waiting for the next part ! And Nafi, I loved the way you so easily switched the moods between ArHi and Anjali ! Usually I hate it when Anjali comes in between, but this time, I didnt mind a bit !

And then !
The biggest thing of all !
Khushi finallly said I love you to Arnav ! Well not as directly as he had, butr she in her own Khushi way called him a Jalebi, and Im corry, but I couldnt help grinning over there at all ! IU was blushing, my cheeks were so hot, and I was so flustered up over there ! Haiii ! That was the sweetest sugary confession I would have ever read ! And so *crushes you tight in a hug* I love you for that !

And Arnav, taking it all in, so concerned ! Sure he is lucky ! And oh I cant get over the expressions you gave when Khushi tells him she loves him ! Haiii ! That was such a lovely scene !

Khushi, Oh Khushi meri jaan ! (OK , that was crazy, but that's how I feel after reading you update)
The emotions she goes through, the amount of happiness she feels, its almost like the whole world is at her feet ! And believe me , when you described her so happy, I felt so glad from within, almost as though she;s been served justice for all the wrong that life seemed to give her, cause as much as I try, Im a feminist ! (why do I get carried away ?)

And I tell you, you';re mean, but sweetly so ! It took me 3 days to write god knows whatever Ive written ! And please forgive me, cause I can never do justice to your updates Nafisa ! You just blow me away into ArHi dreamland everytime !πŸ˜ƒ And I so love you for that *another crushing hug*

*dances* Khushi called Arnav a jalebiπŸ˜ƒ
I Love you !
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have just started reading ...
please bear with me ...
will comment when I finish ...
πŸ˜ƒ
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG, You are an AMAZING writer. Your fic was suggested as a must read by a forum member esmeralda111 in her post 'My favourite writers and their notable work on IF'. I am so glad I came across that post. Cause I got to read this AMAZING story. You have done a fantastic job so far. Keep up the good work. Hope you update soon.Edited by leanne_1983 - 11 years ago
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please please please update.
Ria447 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please please please please update!
meghnas thumbnail
Fabulous update...totally loved the confession by Khushi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š She was fretting over how to say it and then blurted it out in defending jalebis...that was tooo cute! N Arnav's reaction - priceless!
Their entire argument over jalebis was adorable!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It took me exactly 4 days to read this entire fanfic, and let me tell you, I just could not stop! Your words are so beautiful, that I end up drowning in them. So perfect. Omg this story. I cannot even. Please, please PM me the next update! I beg of you!