Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Kkgsr in full form! Yay!

Lol, I'm glad you liked it!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

Hai Rabba, you're telling me to stop with the praises and then you go make another post putting my name with writers I probably worship, and then leave out your own name, leaving me in such a mess I wonder whether even I understand what I'm writing right now :s 

Rae, unfortunately you're gonna have to get used to all the praises, because I only give them out where they're due, and that probably means left, right, centre, north, south, east, west, because well, your writing is just that amazing :D I just wish I could get paid for spending all my time online- that way I wouldn't be giving kids tuitions *shudders*- and spending it catching up with your fics. *sigh*

And awww- kash you could be saying that to my mum, coz she's pretty sure I've lost it...thank u! You're a sweetheart <3

I would like to make it absolutely certain and clear that I am not bribing her to say these things! She is just being very sweet and too kind! And now I look like a tomato! DAMN. :p 😆

And this story was included in ze list and all of my other lists because it is that damn good. :D

PS - And I cant include my own name in my list of favourites, can I? LOL! But you guys and your amazing praise is so sweet and I am much humbled and grateful. :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: annieK

You make me feel what they're feeling ...and it's beautiful! The mischievous Khushi is one i long to see on the show again...Loved it.

Thanks for the pm.

Aw, I'm so glad you enjoyed this one! Reading comments like this makes writing just- amazingly fulfilling :) Thank you :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hilly

Nafffiii .. Congrats lovely on your 3rd Thread !
you're way awesome, and all your brilliant hardwork has made you stand, where you are today ! This FF rocks beyond limits.. and I wish it never ends ! :D

Hey hun! Thanks so much!! OK, now I'm wondering whether it's possible for my face to catch fire, coz I'm blushing that hard!! You are a real dear for being so kind- and for sticking to this story and giving me endless support and encouragement...who knows if I'd have continued without it! thank u!
and coming back to the update, I must say this chapter was too wonderful.. heart warming and just full of Khushi.. not only just happiness.. but I'll credit it to Khushi.. ahh.. I Love her ! Thanks to you for bringing her Khushi-ness back .. KKGSR is back with her masti, and tons of fun. I'm really so ecstatic to have read her .. and so is her LG ! aha.. last bit of ending was just Superb .. from 'pouring the orange juice, to LG's famous "What The .. " to fleeting out the door...just PERFECTO !

So happy to have them back and gaaah .. he proposed ! *ting* fabbb. update ! :D x  

And like I've told you before- I seriously value your feedback, so I'm reeeally happy you liked the chapter- esp Khushi's bits. After all, she's a little burst of sunshine in the show too- living up to her name to do whatever it takes for the happiness of her loved ones...so I was trying to project that in this FF, and I'm really glad you liked it :) Thank you so much :) 

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sim1234

Congratulations on thread number 3! And what a lovely update thank you so much for the pm! I love the understanding between these two and arnav is just too cute with this engagement business! :) update soon! :D

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it, esp the progression in Arhi's relationship and understanding :) 

Sigh, I thought I would be able to update soon, but now things are looking a bit bleak- shall try though :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xaffi

Amazing update...
Thnx for the pm..

Glad you liked it!! Thanks much!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: komz.

Simply fabulous! Loved it! How I wish you worked for IPKKND! Keep it up<3

Awww!! You're such a dear...lol!! Thank you so very much, it really means a lot to me :) 

Lol, if I had worked for IPKKND, SaRun would probably sue me for overworking them with endless Arhi scenes :P 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg123

WOW...How do you manage to write so wonderfully? I become a fan all over again whenever I read each update. Simply beautiful. You have a way with words which makes me want to read more and more of your work.

This part was AWESOME!!!. Good job...and continue soon!

Aww, I'm blushing while reading this! That's just really kind of you to say- I'm very very grateful to you for supporting me and this FF and for all your feedback and encouragement- they are a huge incentive for me to keep writing :) I'm so glad you liked this update!! Thank you so much!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukuswasthika

fabulous

Thank you!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maz786

Awesome story. read the whole thing in 1 go.

please continue soon and pm me please

Hey, I'm so glad you liked this FF! That really means a lot to me- thank you! I shall most definitely PM you the future updates :)