🥳congrats on the new thread.🥳

i LOVED it.
what an update.👏
i wanna cry and laugh at the same time.
every thing is falling into places,
am ecstatic. and she is baaacck. YAY.
loved it loved it loved it.
update soon. and a big 🤗 4 u.

Hey! I'm seriously thrilled that you liked the update so much- yup, it's kind of special to me too because it marks the beginning of a new phase in Arhi's lovestory, and your comment has made it feel even more special😳 I'm really very happy that you liked all the different emotions playing out here- thank you so much for your appreciation!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LaxshaLOVEArshi

Awesome update

Thanks much!! 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovvebarun

This is soo cute! :D loved it!

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: damonzlady

awesome update!loved it!😊

Heya...I'm really glad you enjoyed it!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

congrats on new thread...
i dont understand how she forgive him so fast...

Well...I've been saying throughout the FF that it's never been a question of forgiveness, it's a question of trust. And with Shyam's return and Arnav's relentless attempts to show her just what she means to him over the past few days pushing her on, she's discovered that she does trust him. Plus- she has learnt that she loves him. For her own sake, she can't keep blaming him any more, because seeing him in pain hurts her too, esp as she knows he'll never hurt her again. That's the theme I've been trying to build on since I started this FF...I'm sorry if it didn't come out too clearly :( 

And then, it's been 41 chapters- she had to forgive him sooner or later :P 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha7

Aww! that was so cute!

and the old khushi is back with a bang 😆
it was great to have a full arshi update ❤️

Hey!! I'm so glad you liked it!! Lol, after friday's depressing update, I guess I couldn't resist a pure arshi update! Thank you so much for liking!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kafa

So sweet, and beautiful

Aw, thank you!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

Oh gosh, now I don't know if I should feel apologetic or deliriously happy :P (It's kind of hard to feel apologetic when I'm feeling deliriously happy) That's really, really sweet of you- I'm flattered :P But I promise you, as soon as the next chapter is up, you'll be one of the first to know :) 

PS: One of these days, I'll end up confirming my mum's suspicions that I've gone mad just coz of my reactions to either your writing or your messages *smh* Not that I'd be regretting it :P 

Dude, you really need to stop with the praises...*BLUSH BLUSH*

And to aunty, ladki pagal nahin hai bass bahut sweet hai aur iska Arnav toh...eeeps! <3

Iska Arnav matlab the character she has created, okay? Not HER Arnav! Arnav is first Khushi's, then mine! ;) :D
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread !!!!!!!! love ur ff
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You make me feel what they're feeling ...and it's beautiful! The mischievous Khushi is one i long to see on the show again...Loved it.
Thanks for the pm.