Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fffan123

Fantastic !!! Superb !!! Loved it. And the real KKGSR is now out. Waiting for next part.

Hey!! Thanks so much for liking :) And for all your encouragement and appreciation- I can't tell you how much it has contributed to the progress of this FF! I hope you will enjoy the coming updates too- and hopefully, the next chapter should be up soon :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zonera1

Excellent update!

Thanks so much for liking :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: archa2810

Awesome... Khushi handled it very well 😊

I'm really glad you liked it :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: segad

How do you express when you are overwhelmed?  Touching, sweet, romantic, exciting, all at the same time.  

Outstanding writing👏

Aw, now I'm overwhelmed! That's really sweet of you to say- I'm really happy you liked it and appreciated all the different elements that made up this update...it makes writing this FF totally worth it :) I really hope you will continue liking the upcoming chapters too... Thank you for your sweet comment :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: indeedisa

I think, that if anyone walked in on me when I finished that last chapter, they would have immediately taken me to the psychiatric ward of the nearest hospital.
Cause I would be jumping up and down in joy with a goofy grin on my face.
I absolutely adored how you made Arnav so wonderfully humble , as he apologised for all his wrongdoings. And the way that Khushi forgave him was absolutely magical. Something out of a (sadly fiction) Disney princess movie.
And Khushi's little childish moment at the end. Melted my heart!!
Please update soon.
Lots of love
Celiza xox

AWW!!! Now I'm the one with the goofy grin across my face!! That's so sweet of you! I've tried throughout this FF to show the progression in character development of both Arnav and Khushi...making Arnav slowly relinquish his arrogance to accept his actions and their consequences while making Khushi better able to understand the priorities of life, her own feelings and his...so the fact that you appreciate and like the transition means the world to me!

And Khushi's moment in the end- lol, I was smiling away writing that bit, coz that is Khushi in her element- her inherent childishness and playfulness covering up how she is trying to cheer up an emotionally overwrought Arnav- so I'm really very grateful that you liked that particular bit :)

thank you so very much, and I hope you continue enjoying the rest of this FF!! xx- Nafisa
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sruthick

great update...they r back... d old KKG nd ASR 

I'm really happy you liked it, esp the return of the old Khushi and Arnav :p thanks so much :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charmz_58

Superb

Thank you!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: seven_stars

ur writing style is amazing!!! 

wonderful story

cont soon:)

Aw thank you so much!😳 Your appreciation means a lot to me- I'm really happy you liked it :) 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Thank you! 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: summaiyasayed

luvd it

nice updt

thanks for pm

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it :)