Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ShaRey soo cute (Page 5)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

^^ You are right in saying that situation dance is also missing these days. Dance used to be the medium they bring out the emotions they feel..but now no more..
and I wanted to clear out why i did not like the ShaRey scenes..that much as i usually do.
Not only did it feel forced..it also had less not nothing to add to the story ahead.
What Sharon said to Swayam the prev episode was huge..her character had to be justified..which i did not see happen in this scene. Unless both Sharon and Swayam are justified individually..how am i to connect to SwaRon?
Besides..i don't like the fact that Rey has to be involved..every single time..there is a tiff between SwaRon. When are we going to see them talk among themselves and sought out their differences. 
Here they are yet to talk about the previous MU they had..and we already have another one Ouch
Friends its not that i don't enjoy ShaRey scenes..its only that i am having a tough time relating to anything off late. There's a time and place for everything..and today was not the time or place for this scene is what i felt..just my feelings..otherwise..it was just fine.

Love SwaRon and hoping to see something substantial in their story..in near future. 

@Sudha I understand your POV but the only reason i enjoyed ShaRey scenes i bcz i adore them and they brought a smile on my face and we rarely get dere scenes. I already told u on our discussion that i already expect CV's to treat this as another open ended scene...jo hua bhool jao types..remember Wink..though i am not expecting CV's to show us a proper scene where they justify her actions or make her apologize but lets see aaj kya hota hai. Smile

I wonder kahin ab aisa na ho ki the whole taani ragged by rey thing will start effecting SwaRon and CV's will not care to show a proper SwaRon scene after what all happened between SwaRon. So you are not wrong if ur unable to connect but for me it was a change to see ShaRey cz i am treating it like another ReYam scene. If Swayam can be shown talking to Rey about Sharon then y not Sharon though i agree that i don't want to see that everytime and i would love to see none of them talk to Rey and solve things on dere own or instead talk to each other. 

P.S ^ The highlighted part in blue totally agree. Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 05 September 2012 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHa

trupti1992 Newbie
trupti1992
trupti1992

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Smilei also love sharey scene yest.it was tooo cute.sharey share such a cute chemistry 
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

^^ You are right in saying that situation dance is also missing these days. Dance used to be the medium they bring out the emotions they feel..but now no more..
and I wanted to clear out why i did not like the ShaRey scenes..that much as i usually do.
Not only did it feel forced..it also had less not nothing to add to the story ahead.
What Sharon said to Swayam the prev episode was huge..her character had to be justified..which i did not see happen in this scene. Unless both Sharon and Swayam are justified individually..how am i to connect to SwaRon?
Besides..i don't like the fact that Rey has to be involved..every single time..there is a tiff between SwaRon. When are we going to see them talk among themselves and sought out their differences. 
Here they are yet to talk about the previous MU they had..and we already have another one Ouch
Friends its not that i don't enjoy ShaRey scenes..its only that i am having a tough time relating to anything off late. There's a time and place for everything..and today was not the time or place for this scene is what i felt..just my feelings..otherwise..it was just fine.

Love SwaRon and hoping to see something substantial in their story..in near future. 

@Sudha I understand your POV but the only reason i enjoyed ShaRey scenes i bcz i adore them and they brought a smile on my face and we rarely get dere scenes. I already told u on our discussion that i already expect CV's to treat this as another open ended scene...jo hua bhool jao types..remember Wink..though i am not expecting CV's to show us a proper scene where they justify her actions or make her apologize but lets see aaj kya hota hai. Smile

I wonder kahin ab aisa na ho ki the whole taani ragged by rey thing will start effecting SwaRon and CV's will not care to show a proper SwaRon scene after what all happened between SwaRon. So you are not wrong if ur unable to connect but for me it was a change to see ShaRey cz i am treating it like another ReYam scene. If Swayam can be shown talking to Rey about Sharon then y not Sharon though i agree that i don't want to see that everytime and i would love to see none of them talk to Rey and solve things on dere own or instead talk to each other. 

P.S ^ The highlighted part in blue totally agree. Smile

Amu, as we discussed the earlier day, the scenes do get a smile on my face that instant..but then what? It doesn't leave me with a impact like it used to before. I am fed up with the creatives making a episode with just filler scenes..which do not contribute to the story ahead. and can we except a continuation in today's episode..NO na..because you know..what track is gona start..am sure u would have seen the promo..to understand better.
So as usual SwaRon scene will be open ended and left like that..with no justification to their characters..I can't see people hating or not liking the character of Sharon or Swayam a bit..but these all leads to that..that is what pains me the most. 

AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Amu, as we discussed the earlier day, the scenes do get a smile on my face that instant..but then what? It doesn't leave me with a impact like it used to before. I am fed up with the creatives making a episode with just filler scenes..which do not contribute to the story ahead. and can we except a continuation in today's episode..NO na..because you know..what track is gona start..am sure u would have seen the promo..to understand better.
So as usual SwaRon scene will be open ended and left like that..with no justification to their characters..I can't see people hating or not liking the character of Sharon or Swayam a bit..but these all leads to that..that is what pains me the most. 

I totally agree with you Sudha don't let this hamper you. I don't even think CV's even want to show us what we all are waiting for. Just like u i am also disappointed and have stopped expecting anythng good for SwaRon. 

Snowey

Go to top