Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ShaRey soo cute (Page 4)

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I truly agree with you!
I liked them from the beginning,they were my favorite always...and during the whole epi..that scene was only watchable!
They are really adorable and as always Sneha and Amar brings it well Thumbs Up
Love them Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-Tanuka_TanHa

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

I truly agree with you!
I liked them from the beginning,they were my favorite always...and during the whole epi..that scene was only watchable!
They are really adorable and as always Sneha and Amar brings it well Thumbs Up
Love them Embarrassed

same here they hav always been my favrite from begining...i love watching evry sharey scenes it just makes me smile Smile der every scene is light and fun too watch Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JollyRancher.

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Yaa i agree wid u.
Luved today's sharey scene...n sharon's expression when rey told her that he liked her from beginning.

wat was it??? can you elaborate plzz ...cvs better stop this thing...its nonsense...cvs shudnt even think of showing something like this

relax...it was a funny scene...rey was just playing a prank on sharon.

-Ripal-

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i have not seen today's epi but after reading yr post, i m going to see only sharey scene on net!!!
thanks 4 this post!!!

Tanuka_TanHa

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved ShaRey's bond in today's epi !! Yeah, I missed SwaRon but I think this was so needed to soften Sharon up a bit after everything that has happened the past few days !!

It was so cute to see Rey teasing Sharon and pulling her leg !!! Sharon running around the rehearsal hall, trying to chase after him was such an adorable sight !! But I also loved the fact that with the fun, Rey also sat down and tried to make Sharon understand Swayam's difficulties in this situation and that maybe, she needs to loosen up a little and let go !!

Over all, the epi made me smile !! ShaRey's bond is so beautiful and I hope we get more ShaRey scenes in the future !! 

P.S. So happy that Sharon got a new dress !! It was uber cute !!

Tanuka_TanHa

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

I usually like the ShaRey bonding and scenes, but not today.
The scene did not feel natural and felt like it was forced in to complete the episode and drag it to another day. 
P.S - Sharon was looking uber cute in her new dress. 

cvs all time continuing mistake...always hurry up in finishing episodes...even the days and colleges end so soon...

and my question why rey has to always come and calm down sharon???? for how long??? for every fight???? why sharon doesnt listen to him a bit when he tries to calm her down???? i mean he is ur BF...give him some bloody importance

Its just not about that, the SwaRon track..for that matter the complete D3 track is not making any sense. Its just some random scenes here and there combined - to make an episode.

exactly sudha...bang on...just idhaar udhaar ka kachraa and an episode is made...how simple is that?????...story bhaad mein jaaye...every scene are out of randomness...no connectivity?????  

story tho missing hai hi Ab tho D3 mein wo situational dances bhi missing hai where they used to dance for every emotion that came out from them...for every situation...DANCE IS ZERO...do we have to wait for a dance ban track for dance to happen???

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
^^ You are right in saying that situation dance is also missing these days. Dance used to be the medium they bring out the emotions they feel..but now no more..
and I wanted to clear out why i did not like the ShaRey scenes..that much as i usually do.
Not only did it feel forced..it also had less not nothing to add to the story ahead.
What Sharon said to Swayam the prev episode was huge..her character had to be justified..which i did not see happen in this scene. Unless both Sharon and Swayam are justified individually..how am i to connect to SwaRon?
Besides..i don't like the fact that Rey has to be involved..every single time..there is a tiff between SwaRon. When are we going to see them talk among themselves and sought out their differences. 
Here they are yet to talk about the previous MU they had..and we already have another one Ouch
Friends its not that i don't enjoy ShaRey scenes..its only that i am having a tough time relating to anything off late. There's a time and place for everything..and today was not the time or place for this scene is what i felt..just my feelings..otherwise..it was just fine.

Love SwaRon and hoping to see something substantial in their story..in near future. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 04 September 2012 at 9:57pm
dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
sharey... best frnds 4 ever

-Ripal-

Go to top