Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ShaRey soo cute (Page 3)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

cvs all time continuing mistake...always hurry up in finishing episodes...even the days and colleges end so soon...

and my question why rey has to always come and calm down sharon???? for how long??? for every fight???? why sharon doesnt listen to him a bit when he tries to calm her down???? i mean he is ur BF...give him some bloody importance

I totally understand what ur trying to say but i would treat this as one of ReYam scenes when Swayam needs help from Rey regarding Sharon so its exactly one of those things according to me. Dere are times when even Swayam is unable to understand Sharon and he asks Rey since Rey is close to both of them and understands both of them.

I know Sharon should realize this on her own, infact both Swayam and Sharon if they ever do something wrong should realize this on dere own. I wish CV's show us that. Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Ripal thank you for making this post Smile

I simply adore ShaRey and today dere were uber cute...i seriously miss watching ShaRey scenes on this show. Rey and Sharon share such a special bond and i love how Rey masti masti main knocked some sense into Sharon and asked her to control her attitude. 

For me apart from Swayam Rey is the only one who understands Sharon and he being close to Swayam understand him also and defends Swayam in front of Sharon. I love how Rey pulled her leg and teased her. Love the comfort level dese two share. 

Its rare we see Sharon smiling but whenever we see get a ShaRey we always get to see Sharon ka dil se wala smile. I Hope CV's show us Sharon smiling with Swayam too and i hope Sharon realizes what all she said to Swayam yesterday and apologize to him.

ShaReY are a treat to watch...i hope we keep getting more such cute ShaRey scenes in future and SheReYam the trio rocks Clap 

P.S Sneha got a new dress and she was looking gorgeous Smile 

soo true sharey bond is definately a treat too watch...nthng much of drama just simple cutee scenes. nd sharon always be herself with rey...i personally loved the bit where rey said * han han hoo saktii ho apne bf se naraz* hahah they r soo cutee nd moreover the scene was well executed 
sharey rox 

AmRiTa_STanuka_TanHa

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

cvs all time continuing mistake...always hurry up in finishing episodes...even the days and colleges end so soon...

and my question why rey has to always come and calm down sharon???? for how long??? for every fight???? why sharon doesnt listen to him a bit when he tries to calm her down???? i mean he is ur BF...give him some bloody importance

I totally understand what ur trying to say but i would treat this as one of ReYam scenes when Swayam needs help from Rey regarding Sharon so its exactly one of those things according to me. Dere are times when even Swayam is unable to understand Sharon and he asks Rey since Rey is close to both of them and understands both of them.

I know Sharon should realize this on her own, infact both Swayam and Sharon if they ever do something wrong should realize this on dere own. I wish CV's show us that. Smile

totally agree with amrita nd i wud like too add something
sharon never asked rey for help or too understand swayam...it was rey who felt concerned for swaron soo deceided too talk abt it...soo for me scene made sense nd it was perfect Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHa

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ShaRey were adorable today !!Big smile
when rey told sharon that he liked her but she went with swayam , the expression on sharon face was hilarious LOL
the pakdam pakdai was super cute.
i loved how rey mazak mazak mein tried and put some sense in sharon .
hope to get some more of these good ShaRey moments along with our wonderful SwaRon .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
agree with u..
love sherey scene Smile

-Ripal-

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanukaswaron

ShaRey were adorable today !!Big smile
when rey told sharon that he liked her but she went with swayam , the expression on sharon face was hilarious LOL
the pakdam pakdai was super cute.
i loved how rey mazak mazak mein tried and put some sense in sharon .
hope to get some more of these good ShaRey moments along with our wonderful SwaRon .

haahh soo true LOL

Tanuka_TanHa

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ripal-

soo true sharey bond is definately a treat too watch...nthng much of drama just simple cutee scenes. nd sharon always be herself with rey...i personally loved the bit where rey said * han

han hoo saktii ho apne bf se naraz* hahah they r soo cutee nd moreover the scene was well executed 
sharey rox 
[/QUOTE]

Haye that was super cute Smile and yes totally agree with the highlighted part in blue. I wish we get such super cute scenes of SwaRon too. Would love to see Sharon running after Swayam and be herself in front of him too. 

-Ripal-Tanuka_TanHa

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ripal-

soo true sharey bond is definately a treat too watch...nthng much of drama just simple cutee scenes. nd sharon always be herself with rey...i personally loved the bit where rey said * han

han hoo saktii ho apne bf se naraz* hahah they r soo cutee nd moreover the scene was well executed 
sharey rox 

Haye that was super cute Smile and yes totally agree with the highlighted part in blue. I wish we get such super cute scenes of SwaRon too. Would love to see Sharon running after Swayam and be herself in front of him too. 
[/QUOTE]

yaa as for swaron we can only hope Ouch sharon and swayam teasing each oder, running after one another awww this sounds soo gud if this happen i will make a huge post appreciating and thanking cvs bt knowing them they wont give me a chance to do it LOL

AmRiTa_S

Go to top