nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i just loved sharey scene today
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

I usually like the ShaRey bonding and scenes, but not today.

The scene did not feel natural and felt like it was forced in to complete the episode and drag it to another day. 
P.S - Sharon was looking uber cute in her new dress. 

cvs all time continuing mistake...always hurry up in finishing episodes...even the days and colleges end so soon...

and my question why rey has to always come and calm down sharon???? for how long??? for every fight???? why sharon doesnt listen to him a bit when he tries to calm her down???? i mean he is ur BF...give him some bloody importance
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

wat was it??? can you elaborate plzz ...cvs better stop this thing...its nonsense...cvs shudnt even think of showing something like this

chill Rey was just pulling sharon's leg by saying those things 😆
he said Swayam fas gaya 😆
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wat was it??? can you elaborate plzz ...cvs better stop this thing...its nonsense...cvs shudnt even think of showing something like this

areyy chill it was just a joke craked by rey...nd it was super hillarious
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

cvs all time continuing mistake...always hurry up in finishing episodes...even the days and colleges end so soon...

and my question why rey has to always come and calm down sharon???? for how long??? for every fight???? why sharon doesnt listen to him a bit when he tries to calm her down???? i mean he is ur BF...give him some bloody importance

Its just not about that, the SwaRon track..for that matter the complete D3 track is not making any sense. Its just some random scenes here and there combined - to make an episode.
-Ripal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Totally agree Ripal! ShaRey were AMAZING! I've always loved the friendship they share, and somehow Amar and Sneha always carry off the scenes with SUCH a happy and BFF waali vibe! LOVED watching them run around the rehearsal hall tonight too, hahahahaaa...awesomeness! 😃

exactly sneha and amar carry der scenes perfectly nd in a veryy light and sweet manner 😛
i love sharey cutest frndss ever 😛
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I totally understand what ur trying to say but i would treat this as one of ReYam scenes when Swayam needs help from Rey regarding Sharon so its exactly one of those things according to me. Dere are times when even Swayam is unable to understand Sharon and he asks Rey since Rey is close to both of them and understands both of them.

I know Sharon should realize this on her own, infact both Swayam and Sharon if they ever do something wrong should realize this on dere own. I wish CV's show us that. 😊

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
-Ripal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Ripal thank you for making this post 😊

I simply adore ShaRey and today dere were uber cute...i seriously miss watching ShaRey scenes on this show. Rey and Sharon share such a special bond and i love how Rey masti masti main knocked some sense into Sharon and asked her to control her attitude. 

For me apart from Swayam Rey is the only one who understands Sharon and he being close to Swayam understand him also and defends Swayam in front of Sharon. I love how Rey pulled her leg and teased her. Love the comfort level dese two share. 

Its rare we see Sharon smiling but whenever we see get a ShaRey we always get to see Sharon ka dil se wala smile. I Hope CV's show us Sharon smiling with Swayam too and i hope Sharon realizes what all she said to Swayam yesterday and apologize to him.

ShaReY are a treat to watch...i hope we keep getting more such cute ShaRey scenes in future and SheReYam the trio rocks 👏 

P.S Sneha got a new dress and she was looking gorgeous 😊 

soo true sharey bond is definately a treat too watch...nthng much of drama just simple cutee scenes. nd sharon always be herself with rey...i personally loved the bit where rey said * han han hoo saktii ho apne bf se naraz* hahah they r soo cutee nd moreover the scene was well executed 
sharey rox 
-Ripal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

I totally understand what ur trying to say but i would treat this as one of ReYam scenes when Swayam needs help from Rey regarding Sharon so its exactly one of those things according to me. Dere are times when even Swayam is unable to understand Sharon and he asks Rey since Rey is close to both of them and understands both of them.

I know Sharon should realize this on her own, infact both Swayam and Sharon if they ever do something wrong should realize this on dere own. I wish CV's show us that. 😊

totally agree with amrita nd i wud like too add something
sharon never asked rey for help or too understand swayam...it was rey who felt concerned for swaron soo deceided too talk abt it...soo for me scene made sense nd it was perfect 😊
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ShaRey were adorable today !!😃
when rey told sharon that he liked her but she went with swayam , the expression on sharon face was hilarious 😆
the pakdam pakdai was super cute.
i loved how rey mazak mazak mein tried and put some sense in sharon .
hope to get some more of these good ShaRey moments along with our wonderful SwaRon .