Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ShaRey soo cute

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
i liked   todays episode it was fun nd entertaining 
though i really wanted some swaron scenes Confused mera chahne see kya hota hai 

i really loved sharey cute mastii nd der tang khichaii 
the way rey said  he liked sharon from begining lol i was laughing hard nd later when he said woo toh bichara swayam fas gaya LOL  they both r soo cute i have always loved watching sharey Smile
 There frndship its unique normally best frnds always turn intoo a couple bt thnk god its not ekta's show LOL 
i love the bond sharey shares...the pakdam pakdii scene was soo sweet and funny 
nd i personally loved the bit where sharon addreses swayam as her boyfrnd nd rey says *han han apne boyfrnd se naraz hoo saktii hona* i love how rey teases her 
nd sharon's million dollar expression when rey cofessed he liked her was epic LOL it was super funny 

overall it was ohk ohk epi sharey were definately worth watching Big smile
i hope we get shareyam masti tomoroow nd hopefully swaron scenes alsoo 
ps- sneha looked extremely beautiful nd her dress was lovely Tongue

Edited by -Ripal- - 04 September 2012 at 9:11am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94trupti1992tumdeeptca21ritsranveertashu20venusrockzsoumyakPhosphenes__anonymous__swayamsharonTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_taniya_dostiiRiddikulusangelofdeathkav..Flame..ShrutikaSwaRonABBY92..preethi..JollyRancher.PreciousHeartDilBanjara

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Yaa i agree wid u.
Luved today's sharey scene...n sharon's expression when rey told her that he liked her from beginning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-AmRiTa_S

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
The best thing about the epsiode was the Sharey scenes, they are so cute but if it was Shareyam it would have been awesome!, I love how no matter what Rey always defends Swayam in front of Sharon,.

Hopefully we get some Swaron scenes Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Loved them today .. But why Rey always need to counsel sharon.cant  she think of her own Angry... neverthless love them and their friendship.Day Dreaming...

Only worth watching scene in the whole episode..rest are Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79-Ripal-AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Totally agree Ripal! ShaRey were AMAZING! I've always loved the friendship they share, and somehow Amar and Sneha always carry off the scenes with SUCH a happy and BFF waali vibe! LOVED watching them run around the rehearsal hall tonight too, hahahahaaa...awesomeness! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i used tolike sharey earlier but now i find them nothing except as an interuption again for swaron...i wudnt have had this complaint if cvs give us proper swaron scenes also...how can i enjoy other things when swaron are being shown so inapporpriately...and if cvs want us to watch the episode whole heartedly then they have to give us our first love SWARON properly...i cant believe they gave Sharey when it is so most imp to  show swaron trial relation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Ripal thank you for making this post Smile

I simply adore ShaRey and today dere were uber cute...i seriously miss watching ShaRey scenes on this show. Rey and Sharon share such a special bond and i love how Rey masti masti main knocked some sense into Sharon and asked her to control her attitude. 

For me apart from Swayam Rey is the only one who understands Sharon and he being close to Swayam understand him also and defends Swayam in front of Sharon. I love how Rey pulled her leg and teased her. Love the comfort level dese two share. 

Its rare we see Sharon smiling but whenever we see get a ShaRey we always get to see Sharon ka dil se wala smile. I Hope CV's show us Sharon smiling with Swayam too and i hope Sharon realizes what all she said to Swayam yesterday and apologize to him.

ShaReY are a treat to watch...i hope we keep getting more such cute ShaRey scenes in future and SheReYam the trio rocks Clap 

P.S Sneha got a new dress and she was looking gorgeous Smile 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 8:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Yaa i agree wid u.
Luved today's sharey scene...n sharon's expression when rey told her that he liked her from beginning.

wat was it??? can you elaborate plzz ...cvs better stop this thing...its nonsense...cvs shudnt even think of showing something like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top