Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Freaking Deceptive Precaps (Page 2)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Well about the precap that they showed us yesterday was just to ensure that SwaRon fans do watch despite the end of Monday's episode on sad note. Cv's being their original self, I am sure the ShaReYam sequence tomorrow would last for about 3-4 min and rest would be the "drama". So the strategy that Cv's are following is to show SwaRon only in precap and we the SwaRonians think that the next episode will concentrate more on them but actually its the other way around.
How smart they areEvil SmileThumbs Down

this shows that cvs dont respect abt fans feelings...d3 creatives are very good at playing tactics vth their fans...esp swaron fans...no matter whta they will kepp fooling us just like by introducing a trial relationship and have nothing outta itAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Rutu

Well about the precap that they showed us yesterday was just to ensure that SwaRon fans do watch despite the end of Monday's episode on sad note. Cv's being their original self, I am sure the ShaReYam sequence tomorrow would last for about 3-4 min and rest would be the "drama". So the strategy that Cv's are following is to show SwaRon only in precap and we the SwaRonians think that the next episode will concentrate more on them but actually its the other way around.
How smart they areEvil SmileThumbs Down

this shows that cvs dont respect abt fans feelings...d3 creatives are very good at playing tactics vth their fans...esp swaron fans...no matter whta they will kepp fooling us just like by introducing a trial relationship and have nothing outta itAngry

And that's the reason I didn't watch today's episode and neither I am gonna watch tomorrow  and episodes following that will all have the "Drama" in it. So actually speaking no track for SwaRon. Some random fillers here and there, but the major script is for something else. SwaRon are just used as baits or to be precise we are used as baits. So D3 is done for me. I am not going to watch the show anymore until some substantial matter is shown.Stern Smile

Edited by Rutu - 04 September 2012 at 8:47am
angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I agree the episode was just a drag, The only scenes I liked where the ShaRey scenes they were really cute, But as Rutu said I don't think the ShaReYam scene will be long tomorrow it's just to get us watching then the episode will shift too the samaj seva track 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__Phantasm

tumdeep Groupbie
tumdeep
tumdeep

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
agree but i knew they will show tanni i hate her she cann't take kriya's place nor in heart's of kriyansh or d3 fansThumbs Down nor as a lead as she is opposite to kriya would have just told the vp&avp that it was just fun  i miss kriya Broken Heartbut more when see  so called taarey  Thumbs Down
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

<font color="#000066">how come when Sharon said girlfriend Rey didnot think about Kriya </font>

</em>
<font color="#000066"><em>I mean yes, Rey need to move on but this is not the way ...I mean they are showing as if Kriya never existed.. Iam not a Kriyansh fan but as viewer I really not liking the way cv's are handleing the heart broken Rey .
<div></div></font>

Exactly what I was thinking! Even I was more of a SwaRon fan but I didnt mund seeing KR on screen.I was really hurt wen they showed Rey only thinking about Taani.Yes , he has to mive on but u dont forget ur 1st live dat fast...Its normal...And I really didnt fancy d idea of Rey dreaming about Taani n her "sexy back"
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The only thing i loved was ShaRey they were super cute..love how Rey made Sharon understand and made her smile.

I am happy that we got ShaReY scenes after such a long time but i would love to see Sharon and Swayam realizing things on dere own. I hope Sharon realize what she said and apologize to Swayam if not atleast understand his POV.

Poor Sneha bechaari kitna kam hasti hai since she is playing Sharon and this is why i loved ShaRey scene a bit more today...how seldom do we see Sneha smiling as Sharon on this show jahaan pe all CV's make her do is pass on that scary glare inspite of having such a sweet smile. Hope we get to see Sharon smiling this way or even with a more wider and cuter smile with Swayam. 

Missed Swayam but i hope we get some good SwaRon scenes. 

P.S Sharon got a new dress and Sneha was looking beautiful. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__swayamsharon_bellaSwan_

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Neeti . . . . .Tongue . . . Me is here in ur post .  . .Wink . . . well, u've penned every aspect so beautifully and conspicuously  . . . . good job, girl . . .Thumbs Up ( do I need to say I love u, u know it , na ? WinkEmbarrassed )

Ok, for me, todays episode was not actually that way cool as it's natural,  less Swayam/Shantanu is enough to irk me to the extreme . . . .

The stand out parts of todays episode was - 1. Sheha's unblemished beauty in that new attire . . . .Day Dreaming   
2. ShaRey comfort oozing out bonding . . . . .Thumbs Up

Otherwise just a filler ( for me a vogue Ouch ) episode . . . . .

[ let's not talk about the upcoming way down market and ominous track. . . . . .Yuukk . . . .some cheap stalker Star couple story is gonna steal all the screen space . . . .Angry ]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Anonymous--

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
love sherey scene only..
baki ka episode toh bakwas tha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index