India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Freaking Deceptive Precaps

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I had really expected to see some light fun ShaReYam moments today. But again I was highly disappointed as we got to see Shantanu for a total of approx 3 mins. I really cant comment about the first 5 mins because I voluntarily did not see that bitDead

The ShaRey scene was cute though. We got to see some ShaRey fun after a long timeSmile. And I got a mini heart-attack when I heard Rey telling Sharon he had always liked her. But then I chilled out and realised it was just a prank  I loved their little pakada - pakdi...And thank god Sharon got some new clothes...Or was it the white one dyed black ?Confused

I really hated the VP in the beginning but now I'm kinda preferring him to the AVP. That part was a little boring though with darpok Shivam pleading with her to not mention his name.

I wished they would have shown Sharon melt a little when Taani said that Swayam wont leave if Sharon hasnt left. I wish she would have realised hwo much he cares for her. But no, all she did was glare angrily at him... Poor Sneha..She's gonna get crease marks all over her forehead..

Btw , why is it that Shivam always scratches himself on the right side of the neck ? Has he got a rash there or something..Plus he looks really Censored in those pink shirts.

Great so now the ShaReYam stuff has been postponed till tom and then the Taani drama will begin. I had thought he would get suspended for not informing the authorities about the food fight...but now it seems Rey will get suspended for ragging Taani?? So lame..Clap

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepSwaron79soumyaktca21__anonymous__-Ripal-beenyMirageSwarontaniya_dostii_bellaSwan_swayamsharonPhantasmTanuka_TanHa-Nia-BeulaSwaRonangelofdeathkavLovenarbhinami2811JollyRancher.DilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Boring episode excpet Sharon and Rey scenesSmile ...
Yay..finally Shivam used his brains..else he normally takes simply credit Dead..this time he did something on his own  ..
Taarey scens I royally ignore...
Sharon got one more new cloth...dont think it is dyed as they would not afford bleaching it again  LOL
And same precap again..smart one cv's to fools us ..why dont you show just Taarey in precap..so that I can ignore episode

Edited by JoshuaD - 04 September 2012 at 8:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79tashu20__anonymous__Anonymous--PhantasmAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholicLovenarbhinami2811

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i missed d epi bt it sounds dat ye boring raha he so lucky dat mene miss kiya..:(
Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ragging that too after Tanni becoming an AGS, CVs go take a hike guys. Really how stupid Ouch. A grownup person that to their AVP taking revenge on a kid of 19, it sucks.

Sharey was just rocking as usual, but is it necessary that sharon or swayam has to get an advice of someone outside to know about each other. I agree Rey is a very cool frnd, but at the same time cant she herself realize that What she means for swayam???? Right neeti def they have butchered Sharon and now she is only bare substitute of the real sharon. Why cant sharon think herself?Ouch Well CVs have to torture SwaRon fans alll the time with these stupid MUs. precap why cant tanni say something 
:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79__anonymous___bellaSwan_

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
sharey were only worth watching i loved der scene 

bakii sab it was as usual ufff shivam's lame planss ohhh god
esa plan toh bachaa bhi bana sakta he nd avp nd vp r fools
taani only hav too say they all r frnds nd food fight was just part of fun nd matter solved but knowing cvs yeh track itnaa lamba chalega i tell u :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Well about the precap that they showed us yesterday was just to ensure that SwaRon fans do watch despite the end of Monday's episode on sad note. Cv's being their original self, I am sure the ShaReYam sequence tomorrow would last for about 3-4 min and rest would be the "drama". So the strategy that Cv's are following is to show SwaRon only in precap and we the SwaRonians think that the next episode will concentrate more on them but actually its the other way around.
How smart they areEvil SmileThumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepSwaron79__anonymous___bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonangelofdeathkavnami2811Joshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

how come when Sharon said girlfriend Rey didnot think about Kriya

I mean yes, Rey need to move on but this is not the way ...I mean they are showing as if Kriya never existed..  Iam not a Kriyansh fan but as viewer  I really not liking  the way cv's are handleing the heart broken Rey .

Edited by JoshuaD - 04 September 2012 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__Anonymous--_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonnami2811

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update...now i dont have to watch the episode...i dont like sharey also...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index