Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mockery of Fans' emotions (Page 3)

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 6166

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Maybe now we will get a another leap -  this time 10 years and then a reunion  and then the END! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1Axiompurethought

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1380

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Maybe now we will get a another leap -  this time 10 years and then a reunion  and then the END! 


Ektha will do anything...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiompurethoughtAshlaika

ana-123 Groupbie
ana-123
ana-123

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 68

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I know there are very few couples that can have the kind of chemistry - warm and genuine - that Arjun Purvi had. But does anyone have any suggestions for other shows to watch that have a good lead pair and good chemistry? I totally want to forget Arjun Pruvi now Cry, PR was the only show I watched so far, now that this one also bites the dust, am looking for other shows to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012adittypurethoughtAshlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 5259

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Trish, you said it all. What kind of message is Ekta trying to send? 18 year olds taking decisions about their marriages last minute without a thought to the adults involved and the parents gape like dummies?
I have no respect for Archana's child rearing skills and abhor her stupid talk about her lost dreams and have even less respect for Manav for the way he has brought up his daughter, selfish and self-centered to the core. I am washing my hands off not only ARVI but ARMAN as well. Senseless parents like these deserve everything that is dished out to them and they deserve to stay separate and get divorced. If this is the damage they can do singly as parents, I shudder to think what kind of havoc they might have created together.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2dolce123adittyramki1AxiomjdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikaAnAvidReader

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
trish you are not alone even i stopped watching PR and arvi scenes 2 weeks ago, and to be honest i am really happy with my decision.
For me there is no PR without arvi ... i just wish that i had never seen the mandir scene of arvi which hooked me to PR. I am off from PR forum now and now i swear never to watch ekta's shows. I pray that PR's trp dip so low that they have to end the show and i pray that ashvik get a show which makes them more popular <3Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittydiana72purethoughtAshlaikaameilia-Amby-

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana-123

I know there are very few couples that can have the kind of chemistry - warm and genuine - that Arjun Purvi had. But does anyone have any suggestions for other shows to watch that have a good lead pair and good chemistry? I totally want to forget Arjun Pruvi now Cry, PR was the only show I watched so far, now that this one also bites the dust, am looking for other shows to watch.

madhubala is a good show and so is the buddy project ... to be honest i only watch this 2 shows and arvi scenes ... u will love rishbala and kisha Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 6166

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

trish you are not alone even i stopped watching PR and arvi scenes 2 weeks ago, and to be honest i am really happy with my decision.
For me there is no PR without arvi ... i just wish that i had never seen the mandir scene of arvi which hooked me to PR. I am off from PR forum now and now i swear never to watch ekta's shows. I pray that PR's trp dip so low that they have to end the show and i pray that ashvik get a show which makes them more popular <3Day Dreaming



Keshu,

Does this mean that we have no more to get from Ego v. Ego? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Ahm

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Trish, you said it all. What kind of message is Ekta trying to send? 18 year olds taking decisions about their marriages last minute without a thought to the adults involved and the parents gape like dummies?
I have no respect for Archana's child rearing skills and abhor her stupid talk about her lost dreams and have even less respect for Manav for the way he has brought up his daughter, selfish and self-centered to the core. I am washing my hands off not only ARVI but ARMAN as well. Senseless parents like these deserve everything that is dished out to them and they deserve to stay separate and get divorced. If this is the damage they can do singly as parents, I shudder to think what kind of havoc they might have created together.
 
Janhvi, you are right, they have made mockery of arvi and arman fans.
all decisions taken by arman and now arvi, are so wierd and do nothing to justify our love for PR ... me too have washed my hands off PR.
 
Ekta.. have nothing to say for her.. because I don't think she even reads what the fans write and expect.


Edited by purethought - 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Manav Ne Fans Ko Kaha Shukriya

Author: hm12   Replies: 2   Views: 865

hm12 2 865 18 November 2011 at 6:54pm by AmarMoti
Manav-Archana mobbed by fans in South Africa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 3   Views: 1264

.Tanya. 3 1264 11 August 2011 at 2:12pm by jnawaz
TOI: Emotions run high on tellys BIG nite

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 3   Views: 1502

Armu4eva 3 1502 13 June 2011 at 7:33am by omshreejaanu
My emotions for ArMan......

Author: lilsweety   Replies: 3   Views: 674

lilsweety 3 674 26 September 2010 at 6:12pm by bhavni88
CVs has made fun of our emotions!!!!

Author: -ALI-   Replies: 8   Views: 933

-ALI- 8 933 26 January 2010 at 7:15am by muneera19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index