Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mjht_ArVi4ever

trish you are not alone even i stopped watching PR and arvi scenes 2 weeks ago, and to be honest i am really happy with my decision.

For me there is no PR without arvi ... i just wish that i had never seen the mandir scene of arvi which hooked me to PR. I am off from PR forum now and now i swear never to watch ekta's shows. I pray that PR's trp dip so low that they have to end the show and i pray that ashvik get a show which makes them more popular <3

Keshu,

Does this mean that we have no more to get from Ego v. Ego? 😲
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Trish, you said it all. What kind of message is Ekta trying to send? 18 year olds taking decisions about their marriages last minute without a thought to the adults involved and the parents gape like dummies?
I have no respect for Archana's child rearing skills and abhor her stupid talk about her lost dreams and have even less respect for Manav for the way he has brought up his daughter, selfish and self-centered to the core. I am washing my hands off not only ARVI but ARMAN as well. Senseless parents like these deserve everything that is dished out to them and they deserve to stay separate and get divorced. If this is the damage they can do singly as parents, I shudder to think what kind of havoc they might have created together.

Janhvi, you are right, they have made mockery of arvi and arman fans.
all decisions taken by arman and now arvi, are so wierd and do nothing to justify our love for PR ... me too have washed my hands off PR.

Ekta.. have nothing to say for her.. because I don't think she even reads what the fans write and expect.
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_ArVi4ever

trish you are not alone even i stopped watching PR and arvi scenes 2 weeks ago, and to be honest i am really happy with my decision.

For me there is no PR without arvi ... i just wish that i had never seen the mandir scene of arvi which hooked me to PR. I am off from PR forum now and now i swear never to watch ekta's shows. I pray that PR's trp dip so low that they have to end the show and i pray that ashvik get a show which makes them more popular <3

Kesha, you have done the right thing by leaving this program. 👍🏼
saves us from all the heartache..😊
But I am in the forum for all my friends and to support them in this sad hour.
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
trish its really good that u stopped watching the show a long time back...today i feel that why i watched this show till date...i think there was a ray of hope in my heart that arjun-ovi marriage will not happen but today's sbs segment shattered everything...these CVs and ekta have no heart...they make fun of ARVI's love and also our emotions...they dont care about our feelings...so now we dont care about their show sorry i forgot the name of their damn show but its good na that i forgot...
Jamux thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post. I still can't believe how fool was I to even expect anything good from Balaji serials. Every serial has same wahi ghasa pita kahani :(

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ashlaila yes i m thinking of discontinuing my ff ... coz i just cant write romantic stuff when all we get will be ovi arjun wedding ...

@trish eeven i m not quitting the forum but will be very less active here