Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pt34/35/36/37"Cursed to love" thrd19 Pg6/53/76/96 (Page 109)

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Part36--

for a secnd i thought Maan has lost it when he came back to his room and dint even said any damn thing to her i actually wanted to bowl his head and knock some damn needed concious in his...that freaking feeling was sooo damn horendrous u know!! Shit...in a fit of few second i think i might have thought hundreds of ways to smash the so handsome face of Maan...
Shittt i was on the way with Pa to knock the Khuraba Blood over heat to make him realise what he was suppose to do but alas...u gave his *Time Up* on time...LoLzzz
that was sooo sooo sooo heart releaving...i felt i got my long lost breathe...hushhh di aise jhatke matt dia karo please

ooOps wedding...goddy god abhi to purana jhatka settle nahi hua in a row this was the 3rd bomb...oo hello Di i have a poor baby heart, thoda reham karo

shit...

Ahhh again back to peace...Maan going there...hell dropping my head back to pillow...that was sooo heart soothing do u have an idea of it?? Aoww I just love u for that and then again

aowww Adi...i pity that guy LoLz Rishi ka adventure bann gaya heheh i loe such adventures

ooo charmer ka charm kahi to kaam aaya...hushhh finally maaneeet part here...i soo love U...

Ooouch i thought she may screem show tantrums show what not...but alas, dooriyan bhi zaruri hai, their yerning, their craving to be with one other was sooo beautifully depicted that not even for a secnd i felt that there was any melace or dirt that felt soo pure U know...

Aoww Geet trying hard to resist her heart from drowning but how was suppose to tell her it was already in his depth...shukar she dint protested i would have actually banged my cell then coz one day k hisaab se i got much of adventure trip from here...no more please!!

And till the ending it was sooo damn good...i just loves it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Part37--

sheesshhh the 5th and the last bowling blast of the day and trust me now am thinking how the heck am i suppose to stop my laugh now...shit shit shit...di were U again planning to get me kicked out of my bed to laugh like an idiot in mid of night?? Aaouch and trust me my bro wont think twice before practically throwing me off just coz m laughing n disturbing his sleep!!

i am just ROFL
 ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

Shit shit shit i have heard many a tyms Love deepens with time and desire worsen with distances and here the both were acting one on one for Maaneet and the most dangerous of all was...Geet was involentrally submitting herself without even letting her own concious know it !!

U know what!! Out of the whole update ur words in the begining were a bowler for me, the way You described the feeling of a relation and love in diffrnt aspects of a girl and boy i guess it's indeed true, it's way to easy for a boy to get intimate but they dont know one thing which is, it's the hardest and the toughest submission for a girl in any prospect, n for me i guess the frst Kiss is always the toughest even more then their Full subbmisiion...
Heheh while typing this ur Intrview Ques came in my mind...LoLz u always get the frst kiss with total strangers *winkiess* but here everything was actually diffrnt and dreamy!!

LoLz Di...the tym Maan asked *do You remember* i was wondering what?? But then it came to mind what was he refering to...aoww m missing my kidnapper now aowww i wnna get kidnapped by him *winkies*

aoww fir se DVDs yaad aa gayi

aowww and the end...LoLzzz maanu was so despirate to kick him ab bechara kya karega??

Shit i soo loved the part where Geet tried to say something...hehe now Maan should say...*do You remember*

sab same same hai ab bachu Geet Handa gnna pray u off bhahaha God Save U

But still the querry remains unanswered!! What was the reason??

anshra

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hushhh finally i dint lost the track u know how much hep u made me Angry i thought am gnna lose it again Cry

anshra

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
now update real sOon and release the hidden mystery please !!
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
will be waitinggg Big smile

anshra

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
in no damn mood to lose the track this time
fingers crossed LOL

anshra

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
part 37

woahooo ... B2B updates ... 

hey that was so sweet of rishi and adi... as friends

they wanted to help maan and see where they went... to beat groom of Raji

poor Raj and Raji

geet you should have been specific on telling the marriage thing... 

ahaannn !!! so they came back to where it all started...

lovely... 

maan you are gone now ... after  all geet would also be mad on you for ruining her Reet DVDs  that day...

well you are no more stranger for her now.. be careful ... as you once again didn't let her talk ...

waiting for the next 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshraJeevanaP

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Superb dear. My like button was not working so could not press it for the part36.

anshra

Go to top