India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

realy she not tired !!!!! (Page 2)

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
 agree with you Rituparnaa , yash has all the right to be angry Thumbs Up but he didn't learn enything from his past problemes with aarti  Ouch, he do the same thing assum , scream , push without asking and be the victim in the end Confused , and for aarti she didn't see that as a problemes because yash has meet amen Approve and he told aarti that he doesn't love her , and have no relation with her , she just the kids mother Geek so her action will not affect him that much Shocked, he maybe angry but acting like a crazy is not something that aarti thing will be cause by her late enter at home with her frient because of rain Evil Smile,and amen get yash jalousy because he assum that they are a normal couple and doesn't know about yash word to aarti and their old problemes so the situation is clear for him Tongue, so dear lets just enjoy the drama , drama and the drama that will fille this track episodes LOL

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I am totally shocked after today's episode. aarti confessed to Vidhi that Yash didn't know that she was out with aman till 3! OMG! How can that be possible? Good Lord! Yash saw them by chance! why would he not think she is cheating on him! How can she not tell yash? and after all this, how could she have thought that this incident meant nothing! I am totally shocked! Cvs pls show some logic. Stop butchering aarti and Yash's character. By making yash scream and push, u butcherd his character, and by making aarti not tell Yash abt the incident, inspite of the fact that aman was openly flirting with her, and she herself saw Yash was reacting and not liking it, she still did not tell yash that she was out with aman till 3, u r butchering her character too!Ouch

Stop spoiling the character of both the leads!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonakholita

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear and really arthi is so patient in dealing with matters.

kholita

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

agree with you Rituparnaa , yash has all the right to be angry Thumbs Up but he didn't learn enything from his past problemes with aarti  Ouch, he do the same thing assum , scream , push without asking and be the victim in the end Confused , and for aarti she didn't see that as a problemes because yash has meet amen Approve and he told aarti that he doesn't love her , and have no relation with her , she just the kids mother Geek so her action will not affect him that much Shocked, he maybe angry but acting like a crazy is not something that aarti thing will be cause by her late enter at home with her frient because of rain Evil Smile,and amen get yash jalousy because he assum that they are a normal couple and doesn't know about yash word to aarti and their old problemes so the situation is clear for him Tongue, so dear lets just enjoy the drama , drama and the drama that will fille this track episodes LOL
I think my points are pretty clear after tonight's epi.Wink
When aarti knows it very well that Yash is NOT a normal first husband then why did she allow Aman to do all sorts of teenage flirting with her?ShockedShe knew that Yash is NOT a person of that taste then what was the need of giving so much free hand to Aman???Ouch
Here I cant blame Yash or Aman.But Aarti herself landed into the fiasco.Embarrassed
And it is so pathetic to see that she forgot to tell Vidhi that she did not share with Yash that she was with Aman a whole night.Embarrassed

NB: BTW I loved the epi today.

kholita

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

O god aarti has great patience Shocked i mean she realy do her best for her marriage , refuse to signe to divorce paper,  try to be a profect bahu , a true mother and great sister in law D'oh , but the most important make yash happy and beg and apologize him when thing goes wrong Ouch, she love him with her heart , and stay with him even if he treat her like a crap in frond of familly and strangers Disapprove, is she  not tired ?Shocked she take a lot of bullshit from everyone Ermm even subha in yash side all the time Ermm, no one get angry when she is mistreated even aarti herself Angry, act like a real sita , please give me a break Censored , aarti ready to forgive and forgete easily  , she can face the stangers like JKR but she is helpless when it come to her loves ones Confused this girl need therapy she suffer of something that some  doctors name: " she is being a doormat" Wacko, i realy get POV of yash Cool but this is not the first time that he assum thing , act like a drama queen and blame aarti in public Cry, he need to grow up Stern Smile , and for sobha i think she is in a " guilt " statue she feel guilty because she rise a son that left his wife during her pregnancy for other woman, then a guilt for being the reason of the punar vivah then "help" aarti to feel her love, a big fear that aarti may get onother  divorce and she will blame herself so she just ask aarti to give , give and give to yash and his familly and endure everything and lie about her statue but never give up Silly , and now vidhi assum thing too( living with the family affect her tooLOL) and i will let to talk about  her problemes for another time ,  and for the family too i will let their issues for the future Geek , but i think they all need a psychiatrist ,( a group therapy LOL ) because sometimes  some people needs to hear from a professional that they  are being an ass Broken Heart

I agree with you and all the family need group therapy with aarity to

kholita

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Seriously I am surprised she isn't completely drained! I am drained just watching her deal with this family of lunatics! (minus the children) 

kholita

jitadha Senior Member
jitadha
jitadha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
nice thoughts. I agree.

Why is it that a friendship between a girl and a bou is questioned when one or both of them is/are  married? Why there cannot be a pure friendship? I think it is time that a friendship between a lady and a man need to be seen dofferently.

halfsonakholita

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I agree that Aarti is being a doormat... I think more than Aarti, I was very hurt when Yash's mom was kicking Aarti out of the house without knowing the reason - why? because she wanted to see her boy come back to normal... Can you kick someone as imp as your DIL out of the house without knowing the reason... one day, u are all set to give her a diamond necklace and the other day kick her out... The bond seemed so fragile to me tht Aarti's past deeds were washed of in no time... Thats why I was thankful that Baauji didnt break his trust on Aarti that easily...

Inkpen4877ananda29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index