Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post dear and really arthi is so patient in dealing with matters.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kholita

agree with you Rituparnaa , yash has all the right to be angry πŸ‘πŸΌ but he didn't learn enything from his past problemes with aarti  , he do the same thing assum , scream , push without asking and be the victim in the end πŸ˜• , and for aarti she didn't see that as a problemes because yash has meet amen  and he told aarti that he doesn't love her , and have no relation with her , she just the kids mother πŸ€“ so her action will not affect him that much 😲, he maybe angry but acting like a crazy is not something that aarti thing will be cause by her late enter at home with her frient because of rain 😈,and amen get yash jalousy because he assum that they are a normal couple and doesn't know about yash word to aarti and their old problemes so the situation is clear for him πŸ˜›, so dear lets just enjoy the drama , drama and the drama that will fille this track episodes πŸ˜†

I think my points are pretty clear after tonight's epi.πŸ˜‰
When aarti knows it very well that Yash is NOT a normal first husband then why did she allow Aman to do all sorts of teenage flirting with her?ShockedShe knew that Yash is NOT a person of that taste then what was the need of giving so much free hand to Aman???Ouch
Here I cant blame Yash or Aman.But Aarti herself landed into the fiasco.😳
And it is so pathetic to see that she forgot to tell Vidhi that she did not share with Yash that she was with Aman a whole night.😳

NB: BTW I loved the epi today.
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kholita

O god aarti has great patience 😲 i mean she realy do her best for her marriage , refuse to signe to divorce paper,  try to be a profect bahu , a true mother and great sister in law  , but the most important make yash happy and beg and apologize him when thing goes wrong , she love him with her heart , and stay with him even if he treat her like a crap in frond of familly and strangers πŸ˜’, is she  not tired ?😲 she take a lot of bullshit from everyone πŸ€” even subha in yash side all the time πŸ€”, no one get angry when she is mistreated even aarti herself 😑, act like a real sita , please give me a break 🀬 , aarti ready to forgive and forgete easily  , she can face the stangers like JKR but she is helpless when it come to her loves ones πŸ˜• this girl need therapy she suffer of something that some  doctors name: " she is being a doormat" , i realy get POV of yash πŸ˜Ž but this is not the first time that he assum thing , act like a drama queen and blame aarti in public 😭, he need to grow up 😳 , and for sobha i think she is in a " guilt " statue she feel guilty because she rise a son that left his wife during her pregnancy for other woman, then a guilt for being the reason of the punar vivah then "help" aarti to feel her love, a big fear that aarti may get onother  divorce and she will blame herself so she just ask aarti to give , give and give to yash and his familly and endure everything and lie about her statue but never give up πŸ€ͺ , and now vidhi assum thing too( living with the family affect her tooπŸ˜†) and i will let to talk about  her problemes for another time ,  and for the family too i will let their issues for the future πŸ€“ , but i think they all need a psychiatrist ,( a group therapy πŸ˜† ) because sometimes  some people needs to hear from a professional that they  are being an ass πŸ₯Ί

I agree with you and all the family need group therapy with aarity to
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Seriously I am surprised she isn't completely drained! I am drained just watching her deal with this family of lunatics! (minus the children) 
jitadha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice thoughts. I agree.

Why is it that a friendship between a girl and a bou is questioned when one or both of them is/are  married? Why there cannot be a pure friendship? I think it is time that a friendship between a lady and a man need to be seen dofferently.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that Aarti is being a doormat... I think more than Aarti, I was very hurt when Yash's mom was kicking Aarti out of the house without knowing the reason - why? because she wanted to see her boy come back to normal... Can you kick someone as imp as your DIL out of the house without knowing the reason... one day, u are all set to give her a diamond necklace and the other day kick her out... The bond seemed so fragile to me tht Aarti's past deeds were washed of in no time... Thats why I was thankful that Baauji didnt break his trust on Aarti that easily...
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not to worry. I m sure the time for Aarti to throw tantrum will come. Then it wil equal. Mayb not for all bt sure there will 1 for yash. After all d rubbish he throw at Aarti.
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arti has to tell the entire scindia family every single thing that happened in mumbai, my god can't she have a few private memories of mumbai to keep to herself, yash must have known that arti went out with arman, prob he fell asleep and didn't know what time she came back and if it was raining then there was a reason, the man don't want her to be a wife, she must have no relationship with him no feelings for him, so in her mind and head why would he be jealous, if this is a reason for this behaviour it would make a lot of the viewers realise we have been watching to be treated to a lot of crap...everyone want to know what happened, if they have a intimate moment then she might have to tell them about that too...well in bua's case she might get a heart attack be unable to talk and then that will be a good thing...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, the entire family needs help. I am tired from the never-ending discussion of the mumbai trip to find out the one incident that leads him to become a beast and have a breakdown. Sheesh, Aarti leave this family if you value your sanity. πŸ€’
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Well said! Brat he is!