India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

realy she not tired !!!!!

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
O god aarti has great patience Shocked i mean she realy do her best for her marriage , refuse to signe to divorce paper,  try to be a profect bahu , a true mother and great sister in law D'oh , but the most important make yash happy and beg and apologize him when thing goes wrong Ouch, she love him with her heart , and stay with him even if he treat her like a crap in frond of familly and strangers Disapprove, is she  not tired ?Shocked she take a lot of bullshit from everyone Ermm even subha in yash side all the time Ermm, no one get angry when she is mistreated even aarti herself Angry, act like a real sita , please give me a break Censored , aarti ready to forgive and forgete easily  , she can face the stangers like JKR but she is helpless when it come to her loves ones Confused this girl need therapy she suffer of something that some  doctors name: " she is being a doormat" Wacko, i realy get POV of yash Cool but this is not the first time that he assum thing , act like a drama queen and blame aarti in public Cry, he need to grow up Stern Smile , and for sobha i think she is in a " guilt " statue she feel guilty because she rise a son that left his wife during her pregnancy for other woman, then a guilt for being the reason of the punar vivah then "help" aarti to feel her love, a big fear that aarti may get onother  divorce and she will blame herself so she just ask aarti to give , give and give to yash and his familly and endure everything and lie about her statue but never give up Silly , and now vidhi assum thing too( living with the family affect her tooLOL) and i will let to talk about  her problemes for another time ,  and for the family too i will let their issues for the future Geek , but i think they all need a psychiatrist ,( a group therapy LOL ) because sometimes  some people needs to hear from a professional that they  are being an ass Broken Heart

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 8:14am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

SUMINTRA01veronica1975armd11sjnphalfsonaananya93ananda29Inkpen4877snowypatches02c3ciliaPooja_11nirmalac99rakenduvadanans1970priya_drizzlesAniSweetyrutu83westindianmaha9-Chandramukhi-DancingdollilovepyaarLoveforlifePuvZalicia.pickachugafulu14

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

because sometimes  some people needs to hear from a professional that they  are being an ass Broken Heart
LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsush1974suresh555ns1970priya_drizzleskholitawestindianSuchi-

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
LMAO - i love your post .. she sure seems to have LOAD of courage to face the Scindia family.  If i'm Aarti, i'd give by now after being push over so many times by Yash (even though i do love him) but these actions will certainly leave doubts in my mind .. question the relationship and then think it's better to walk than to stay with an one side love (even if they did not marry then for love) i guess the abuse here and there really gets to me at times with Yash being so irrational like this - even the emotional abuse from Buaji and G3 too! *Poor Aarti -- even the one person who believe her in the house turn against her too :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonajojo1986rutu83kholita

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I do not blame Vidhi . its natural. the no of times vidhi asked aarti to tell everything! and this is NOT a small thing! Yash is wrong to assume, aarti is also wrong to not consider this matter worth any importance! Its easy to say how can he not trust her, how can he just assume, but I wonder why no one feels how can aarti not think about this incidence, which clearly even a stranger like Aman considers important!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonasnowypatches02123mitulkholitailovepyaar

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You know, you are so right

If Yash needs two shrinks, Aarti needs four

Come on Aarti maiya wake up and nachao the Scindia monkeys (Yash, monster-in-law and Boa-in-law) on your tunes for a change

Edited by suresh555 - 04 September 2012 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986kholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I have onather probleme with aarti she need to stop taking advices so easily , she need to be told : Don't base your decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the results, o god ! you have a brain woman USE IT Angry

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29jojo1986pickachu

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sorry but is this so strange and unnatural for a husband to react when his newly wed wife(I said newly coz its not even one year)comes to home at 3am with her frnd???Really is it so easy for a husband to assume that everything is fine with them?

Well for me in worst case it will NOT create any prob when the relation is already damn strong and the husband too knows his wife's frnd very well.

But here Yash has just  started knowing aarti ...leave abt Aman.

And Aarti(even I love her a lot) just forgot this most imp incident even after Yash uttered the word "Dhokha".Seems she only remembered the moments she spent with Yash and forgot all other imp incidents which led to this situation.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kholita

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
NICE POST AGREE with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index