India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

Best of the best : Raghu & Naina

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I know.. its already tuesday..  And I'm a little late to make this topic..
LOL
EmbarrassedBut kya karein yar? Apun idhar-ich xams ke vaaste busy hai...*tapori style*LOL

Haan toh apun ko TF ek dum mast lagaa.. Itna achha lagaa ki kya kahoon!  I usually don't like the tapori slang.. though its funny, I live in Hyderabad & my friends and people here never speak pure Hindi.. But I adored every dialogue of AB yesterday.. He was so cute wid those tapori expressions.. I adored Neha too.. I loved her dressesEmbarrassedLOL

Okay.. I won't keep gushing about the cuteness of TF(My friend Nikki made similar posts n she's even more colorful with thoseLOL) but would like to ask :

What's the best moment of the TF for u?

Well.. the best moment was the one when AB follows Neha at the start n immediately falls for her that was sooo cute!Day Dreaming And the one when he reads the letter from his dad, faking the matter in his Tapori style.. I was like.. awww! Day Dreaming

His friends.. Oh I adored them! They are such a sweet hearts, they were there for their bhai.. and even went to jailShockedClap
Then comes the last scene when AB n Neha have a cute ending.. I loved the entire TF but these were some best moments..

N what I liked the most was how Naina waited for him when he was in jail.. only true love can withstand such difficulties and win in the end.. Hats off to CVs for the script n superb screenplayClap

What are ur fav moments?

Ab khade khade mooh na dekne ka.. aur reply chipkaane ka... Okay?LOL

(Plz do comment n reply.. lol, thanks for reading)

Edited by Priyamvada - 04 September 2012 at 7:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artisanat11pollypolly.Senorita.Silentsoulsonu-monuNikki_Titli

sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Love the post! And agree 110%!! Arjuns tapori act was sooo amazing! Loved it!!!! His chemistry with neha was also really good!

The only sad thing was it only lasted an hour :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hey am late more then you :P:(
am watching :D

i'll edit my comment after finish Epi...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
raghu-naina is the best

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index