India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

P.R. FANS IN S.A. GUY. FED UP!!!

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
PR has gotten really out of hand. We all have been waiting to see them put Manav and Archanna back together. It seems like ages. We all have been waiting to see when Savita lies will be reveled but nothing seems to be happening. They are dragging the show too much. It's really annoying.

When they first brought Purvi on the show, they made her character to be a very bold one. She was a no nonsense person, who won't take crap from people. The same was for Arjun. Very bold he was. But now they are making both Purvi and Arjun Character to be weak. I mean come on, Purvi accepting Ovi's offer and Arjun going ahead with it? What is going on here!!! Seriously people, I thought Purvi and Arjun were better than that. I thought Purvi would have just ignored Ovi or at least try to get down to the bottom of things. She is just going to stand there and give her man up Geezzz. And what about Arjun??? He is just going to marry Ovi because Purvi says so?? Why can't he be a man and say no. Why can't he just tell Purvi "if i can't have you I don't want anyone else." WHY WHY WHY WHY GOSH THEY ARE MAKING THESE CHARACTERS TO BE SO WEAK. Purvi is acting like Archanna now, giving up everything, even her happiness so make other unworthily people happy like Ovi!

When I watch this show now I feel like slapping people. Especially Purvi. If I was in her place I would have told Archana and Manav what Ovi said. I would have let them know that she was the one who stopped the divorce because she wanted to device this evil plan. Or if that is too harsh I would at least tell Arjun. If you really love someone, you should tell them everything. Tell them what is bothering you. I'm sure if she had told Arjun, they both, together could have come up with some kind of plan on how to deal with this. Even if it would be Arjun having a chat with Ovi face to face and telling her what she is doing is wrong. This would have been better.

The upcoming episodes will be very devastating. I do hope you guys bring out the truth about Savita, Sachin and Ovi lies before this marriage happens. I hope the wedding day will be the day we have been waiting for so long... and everything will be reveled FINALLY. Because if that is not the case and you guys are going to continue to depress us ... well we as fans might as well fine something better to do with our time than to be annoyed over unnecessary things.

I'm from South America, Guyana... and trust me, all the fans here are fed up!!!!! Everyone is talking about it!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jennifer1ana-123adittyAshlaikaarjunpurvixo

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ashsar I am in Guyana rite now for vacation.I am truly fed up and will stop watching this crappy show.
I just hate that sbs and how we got Shruti and RD there was no Asha.Where has this girl disappeared?
if she didnt turn up then why did Arjun marry ovi instead of searching for Purvi and question her.Its so damn frustrating.
Ekta has played with the fans' emotions.Bye bye Pr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsarAshlaika

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I hope you are enjoying your time In gy Ameilia. I know the show is a mess. Everyone here stay up so late at night to see it. Only to be devastated with what's happening. Since Abha and Choti Bahu finish this is the only Indian Soap I watch. I just can't believe they are doing this now. We all still have some hope that there might be some change before wedding but if that doesn't happen then it's just hopeless.

Ashlaikaameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I know these show airs late in the night in Gy.The sbs has confirmed everything and now they will lose their fans.
I know many Guyanese fans will be disappointed as most of them enjoy this show.
I was thinking that something mite happen and Ovi's truth will be revealed but now we have to bear seeing Ovi with Arjun ...oh wait i will not be sticking around to see it.
BTW Guyana is alot of funTongue and i am enjoying it here 

ashsarAshlaika

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Lol ... same here, I'm hoping that something happens just before they say their I DOs and the marriage won't happen anymore. I hope Ovi lies are reveled. I don't watch it on Tv but I read the updates here. I will continue to read one or tow of the updates this week but if it gets worst it's bye bye PR.

Glad you are having fun here. I don't usually have any lol so good for you :)...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top