Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i dono y sidddi doing lik this (Page 4)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

[/QUOTE] Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] Roshani... Even my ego will hurt if i have to address my ex as Maam... or even anyone as Maam...LOLLOL We are not used to addressing Maam and Sir in West...[/QUOTE]
you ego will also get hurt Confused, is this because she is ur Ex , or she is a woman ? ConfusedEmbarrassed

oh even here we call people with Mr or Mrs ofcourse in french LOL
[/QUOTE] Hmmm.. I guess coz she is my ex... Would never address her that way... it would be very awkward... [/QUOTE]
if its because she is the Ex its ok , i thought its male ego which ownt allow to call wife or ex wife MaamEmbarrassed

Edited by roshani45 - 04 September 2012 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareTheBhai

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by Murali28

siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...
here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

murali why cant kunal say sidhi Maam? whats the problem in it ?Confused
Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed

For sure his male ego will hurt. I am sure he will never call her maam and will find ways out to call herWink LOL - Oh i love the work place here no sir no maamTongue
i get irritated with that thing Male ego , cant digest , they are happy when their wife give them respect but they wont give that same respect to their wife, seriously i cant digest that. here too we call even lectures or teachers by Mr or mrs , iits good Smile

PS: im really sorryx if im being offensive Embarrassed

norzar-Bhavi

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...
here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

Roshani if he says Maam to Siddhi it will be another repeat from old Jeetendra- JayaPrada movieWinkEven there husband was working as a labour in wife's company.Tongue
oh i didnt watch that movie i remember a movie of sridevi and Anilkapoor where sridevi was his bos and she was a arrogant woman, but that story was different . here i asked that question as i thought there would be any ego peroblem as Husband cant adrees his wife Maam but wife can address husband sir .

The name of the movie - Haisiyat Tongue. Male ego for sure will forbid him to call her wife maamWink
oh there is remake of this movie in tamil , its called MANNAN .

male ego god, if she is his boss he has to accept it and give her the respect no matter what's happenong in their personal life, isnt this called unprofessionalisme ?Confused

Edited by roshani45 - 04 September 2012 at 8:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiSV_20-Bhavinorzar

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=snmalik4][QUOTE=roshani45][QUOTE=Murali28]s
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed

For sure his male ego will hurt. I am sure he will never call her maam and will find ways out to call herWink LOL - Oh i love the work place here no sir no maamTongue
i get irritated with that thing Male ego , cant digest , they are happy when their wife give them respect but they wont give that same respect to their wife, seriously i cant digest that. here too we call even lectures or teachers by Mr or mrs , iits good Smile

Its good to get irritated and nothing wrong in it but that will not change the fact. 
Men are from Mars and women from Venus so we are bound to be different yet can not live without each other. 
It is like they taking our tantrums at times when it is not required at all. So we have to deal with their egos. The way i look at it - it just adds up the spice in so called monotonous lifeLOL

-Rojaa-norzar

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Exactly roshani..Smile

Its not siddhi who offered kunal job.. Its not siddhi who asked for the post as a boss..
Its  Abhay who did these two favors to sinal..
If we leave the major MU's and prblems between sinal.. But independently both has to develop professionally.
From the position of siddhi, she needs her son as well her professional growth. In that we need not blame siddhi.

gayathree did u forget that once she want to buy the gift for anand with her own money..k but we cant blame siddi...siddi has tough time thn kunal...if abhay offered  her post of boss...y she agreed ...one can think she and abhay are couple...ok kunal adressing siddi as maam..its ok but kunal's ego...

I accept .. Siddhi denied to take sulekha's money for buying gift..
Taking money and accepting a job offer, both are different.. She is not going to sit idle and enjoy the post.. Along with the post, she has to accept so many responsibilities too..  If its not in abhay's firm, she has to work at someplace right. Then why not its in abhay's firm???

Coming to the point.. Kunal adressing  siddhi as maam.. First of all she too didnt know, whats gonna happen in the firm and abhay given a post to kunal also..  though she doesn't accept the offer and sit idle in abhay's home also leads someone to think them as couple..

Well coming to kunal's ego.. More than ego, here other factors kunal (CV's) will think.. Its anand's future and his re-entry into legal profession..

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 04 September 2012 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Exactly roshani..Smile

Its not siddhi who offered kunal job.. Its not siddhi who asked for the post as a boss..
Its  Abhay who did these two favors to sinal..
If we leave the major MU's and prblems between sinal.. But independently both has to develop professionally.
From the position of siddhi, she needs her son as well her professional growth. In that we need not blame siddhi.

yes sidhi didnt doing any favour here , its Abhay who is returning Kunal's favour on him. I think after today's episode sidhi will decide to work and take her son's responsibility but she doesnt know with whom she is gonna work Confused

Exactly roshani..Smile

-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=snmalik4][QUOTE=roshani45][QUOTE=Murali28]s

Its good to get irritated and nothing wrong in it but that will not change the fact. 
Men are from Mars and women from Venus so we are bound to be different yet can not live without each other. 
It is like they taking our tantrums at times when it is not required at all. So we have to deal with their egos. The way i look at it - it just adds up the spice in so called monotonous lifeLOL

yaa thats true it wont change Ouchbut im not tired of giving lectures to peope about this but @ the end i fail miserably LOL, stilli  try to make men in family work for me thinking im teaching them a lesson LOL

@ monotonous life : 100% right LOL i really hope men in this forum wont throw tomatoes on us LOL

-Bhavi

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I would not have any problem with either of them being the other's boss. Infact I was wondering watching the promo.. is Kunal the boss or Siddhi.. because sometimes I felt Abhay was introducing Kunal as Siddhi's new boss. Which ever way I don't mind. Both are not qualified as they have not worked for the past 9 years.. so, what difference will it make?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharesan_aishMalarkodinorzar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index