i dono y sidddi doing lik this (Page 3)

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Murali28

siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...
here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

murali why cant kunal say sidhi Maam? whats the problem in it ?Confused

Exactly roshani..Smile

Its not siddhi who offered kunal job.. Its not siddhi who asked for the post as a boss..
Its  Abhay who did these two favors to sinal..
If we leave the major MU's and prblems between sinal.. But independently both has to develop professionally.
From the position of siddhi, she needs her son as well her professional growth. In that we need not blame siddhi.

gayathree did u forget that once she want to buy the gift for anand with her own money..k but we cant blame siddi...siddi has tough time thn kunal...if abhay offered  her post of boss...y she agreed ...one can think she and abhay are couple...ok kunal adressing siddi as maam..its ok but kunal's ego...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...
here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed
Roshani... Even my ego will hurt if i have to address my ex as Maam... or even anyone as Maam...LOLLOL We are not used to addressing Maam and Sir in West...
you ego will also get hurt Confused, is this because she is ur Ex , or she is a woman ? ConfusedEmbarrassed

oh even here we call people with Mr or Mrs ofcourse in french LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaTheBhai

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
as long as they are working together .. i dont care how he addresses SIdhi..sooner or later there MUs will get sorted out .. as of now just hope lots of SINAL moments, their nok-jhok, arguments , etc I am caarving and longing to see them together  so nothing else matters and yes we are getting  bonus in form of Kunal's professional track ..so lets enjoy,...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaTheBhaiHitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...[/QUOTE]
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] Roshani... Even my ego will hurt if i have to address my ex as Maam... or even anyone as Maam...LOLLOL We are not used to addressing Maam and Sir in West...[/QUOTE]
you ego will also get hurt Confused, is this because she is ur Ex , or she is a woman ? ConfusedEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE] Hmmm.. I guess coz she is my ex... Would never address her that way... it would be very awkward... 

-Rojaa-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed

For sure his male ego will hurt. I am sure he will never call her maam and will find ways out to call herWink LOL - Oh i love the work place here no sir no maamTongue

-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

<font color="#990000">One thing is for Sure... Richa will never enter the Office Where Siddhi is Maam...</font>

<font color="#990000">I would prefer Richa over Kunal to say Maam to Siddhi...</font>

<font color="#990000">This topic is getting really funnyLOLLOLLOL</font>

U r still a Richa fan? Lage raho Sallu bhai LOL

Kunal working for Richa ? Oh I can't imagine
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...
i hope she will say since kunal is hurt he will trying to show that he is happy in his life plus she will address her sidhi instead of calling he maam, so sidhi would tell him to address he as maam. first i thought kunal's male ego would be hurt if he address his ex wife MAAMEmbarrassed[/QUOTE] Roshani... Even my ego will hurt if i have to address my ex as Maam... or even anyone as Maam...LOLLOL We are not used to addressing Maam and Sir in West...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Hmmm.. I guess coz she is my ex... Would never address her that way... it would be very awkward... [/QUOTE]

yes Salman living in west I too regret I am no longer polite addressing my superiors at work (not that I ever was polite to start withLOL)
My supervisors are older than my parents and I call them by name. 
I too have big fat ego so actually my supervisors address me with pleases and thank you but meWink

TheBhai

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Roshani if he says Maam to Siddhi it will be another repeat from old Jeetendra- JayaPrada movieWinkEven there husband was working as a labour in wife's company.Tongue
oh i didnt watch that movie i remember a movie of sridevi and Anilkapoor where sridevi was his bos and she was a arrogant woman, but that story was different . here i asked that question as i thought there would be any ego peroblem as Husband cant adrees his wife Maam but wife can address husband sir .

The name of the movie - Haisiyat Tongue. Male ego for sure will forbid him to call her wife maamWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-HitchHiker_norzar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index