India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i dono y sidddi doing lik this

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSarabicaSV_20HitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Murali28

siddi wants her son ...And doing all for son...ok...but company's boss,cheif guest, ...benz, wats all these etc...she want to change her avatar to get close with her son...one can think she is abhay diwan's wife or _______she can do another job not as a boss...but y cvs made this to bring kunal,siddi in one screen?...even i cant agree kunal saying siddi as maam..in this i lik kunal coz...he wants job but he dnt want favor...from others...y siddi did this...

Oh I would love to see Kunal saying that... It would bring back old memories alive when Siddhi asked the Judge to inform Kunal to behave during Court Hearing and should address her as "Wakil Sahiba Siddhi Chopra"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareMurali28arabica-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
but this is different senario...all the way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaTheBhai

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
God knows what story that have in mind as have got many examples nd all below the mark.So hope they show little positivity in the show now as how much more ways wil they find to show mu?Had enough.
Now only one point left is for kunal to think siddhi linkd with abhay -may b that's why she is made boss nd im sure like judge she wnt b told 4m b4.

mytriarabicaTheBhai-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

murali why cant kunal say sidhi Maam? whats the problem in it ?Confused

arabicaGayathri_MSKTheBhaiHitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

here sidhi is not the one who is giving him a job , Ita Abhay diwan coz kunal helped abhay in the party when he was going to make a deal.

Would love to see his expression... I think if they start their Nok-Jhok in the office again than i think Siddhi would ask Kunal to address her as Maam. I doubht she will say this but if she asks Kunal than it would be awesome scene...

adoharearabicad.padmini-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

God knows what story that have in mind as have got many examples nd all below the mark.So hope they show little positivity in the show now as how much more ways wil they find to show mu?Had enough.
Now only one point left is for kunal to think siddhi linkd with abhay -may b that's why she is made boss nd im sure like judge she wnt b told 4m b4.

Yeah Kunal will think Siddhi-Abhay as couple... Must say just SINAL talking about their past for 15 minutes would clear all the mis-understanding but 25 episodes will be lost in this so yeh bewakoofi Ektaa zaroor dikhaygi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareSinal_DevakshiarabicaMurali28SV_20-Rojaa--BhaviHitchHiker_

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Roshani if he says Maam to Siddhi it will be another repeat from old Jeetendra- JayaPrada movieWinkEven there husband was working as a labour in wife's company.Tongue

arabicaMurali28-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index