Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
"bell kab bajegi"...ha ha ha...LOL...😆 

I am laughing my head away...Geet is too much and upar se Maan...koi kam shaitaan nahi hai

but wow that slip and saving in corridor was smoking hot..lage raho Maan babu...tere husn pe...tere ishq pe haq hai ek mera...ahaa...

and on top of it...yes I know of her feelings via jealousy only..I am tellin you this Maan is way too smart for our bholi bhaali Geet..kaise bechari ko tadpa raha hai...

Sweety is my daadi...chalo Geet ke dil ne bhangra toh kiya

but now thinking...Maan ka question kya hoga...will you marry me? toh ho nahi sakta, so will have to wait...
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part... loved it soo much...
no 1hs right to touch u... oh ho abhi propose bhi nai kiya n itna possassive...
well 4 d 1st tym i liked sam's idea... chalo geet ka himara doubt abt sweety clear toh hua...
omg y u stopped der... wat to know wat wil maan ask her...
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
thanx for the PM n will read in a while mmuuahh love u for update ðŸ˜ƒ
cool_gal17 thumbnail
Updateee jaldiii nxt part lol
amrinderkaur9 thumbnail
ah m planning to kill u y u ended d update at such cliff hanging point nowe plsss update d nxt part soon othrwise i ll surely murder u,,,,,,,,,,,n yup d update was too gud i jst luved it it was amazing i really njoyed reading it hmmm now me wondering is dis cupcake is a nickname of geet given to her by maan whn dey were small i mean childhood luv types
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chotta dhamaal tha ye ... hi lovely update ... kya baat hai . kitna aasaan ho gaya apne professor ko janana...

hi madam geet ... ky pooch dala ...hi bell kab bajegee...

so now its maan's turn to question her... aise mai nahi chorna tha remya.

plz come back soon ...

dimag bas ek hi baat so raha hai . maan kya puchegaa...

please jaldi wapis aana ...

-lakshmi- thumbnail
part was lovely... made me fida over u again😉...

i loved sams idea to take information from him... is now meera involved too? is it like childhood love which may be geet dont remember or donno? well am keeping guessing until u disclose all facts!

i truly wish maan keep on smirking as i love this devil geet handa!😆 and also its after effects in the form of maans reactions!

but dont u think it was wrong place to stop? i was so eagerly scrolling through out the game for their part and u stopped!!!! geet ne tho uska question miss kar diya but y? was she too happy to know that sweety was his dadi that her devil mind stopped working?

continue sooon

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar Remya …my….my….my….what a update dear….lovely….totally enjoyed it….

But angry on you…why did you stop there….grrr….ab kitne din intezaar karna padega…?

Kya meera bhi maan ke saath hai….

Loved how meera questioned him…indirectly helping geet…

OMG…geet ne kya sawal poochha….ufff…chance miss kar diya…poochhna tha na Cup Cake kaun hai….

Ab maan ki baari…kya pochhega geetse….shayad kuch poornai yaad dila de…

Remya please…please….me begging you….please update as soon as possible…abhi karogi to bhi chalega…me very greedy now…jaldi udpate karo

TFP

ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Omg!! Sweetu is dadi.. And who is dis cup cake? Geet jhalli you've missed ur chance... Waiting eagerly for maan's Q...
gitaramesh thumbnail

You were Stopped writing at wrong time. Anyways it was amazing and please update at the earliest. Eagerly waiting…for the hero's question and geet's reply.