Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

So many characters - all cb1 and cb2 in the same ...how are you going to manage yaar !!

oh ,am waiting for sure ,now whenever i login there is nothing to see ,nothing to read and feel so dull seriously ...wish we get our radev back soon ...life is nothing without them...i don't watch anything ,nothing is able to attract me which i can feel from heart...

pls PM as its in different section you are going to post na ...

I will manage yaar...😃 You will be surprise😉
I am doing, this because i miss them😆

I will surely PM you...,
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting for your first part!! hope u'll update soon!! Dev got really big family!! wish u'll continue soon!!
sparklingeyes thumbnail
waiting to read the first part

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

eagerly waiting for your first part!! hope u'll update soon!! Dev got really big family!! wish u'll continue soon!!

I will start soon...,
Yeah I made Dev's family bid, but my story would be focus on the younger generation instead..,

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey xoxo ammy
cngo on starting ur new ff.
waiting for the good updates.
do pm me haan...
and thanks for the first pm u did to me

Originally posted by: harianjana

hey xoxo ammy
cngo on starting ur new ff.
waiting for the good updates.
do pm me haan...
and thanks for the first pm u did to me

Thanks...,😳
Yeah..,will surely PM you...
You are welcome!😃
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey ammy, nice start, me liking it..sorry 4 being late with reply..thanks 4 pm
Hey Mrya, Thanks...,
I did make Rohan thinking about You..., The famous PlayBoy..,EveryGirls dream...lolz...,
P a r t  1

Two guys are in a car, one of them is with a girl, the other one is driving. They then stop, a guy is running towards them. The guy in the car with the girl called her Meena, she gets angry and slapped telling him she is Pooja not Meera and the  guy said well I am Rohan Purohit, And I am sorry, now get out of my car. The other two guy laughing.

Rohan: Dev, stop laughing & why you are so always late, do you some secret girlfriend, that we don't know about it.

Dev: I don't have any girlfriend and when I do you guys will be the last one to know about it, because the girl might run away from him after knowing that I have cousin like you.

Arjun:  Hey Dev, she would not run away after knowing I am your cousin because I am not a girl's guy, I hate girls they are so emotional and all, but she will after knowing Rohan is your cousin.

Rohan (shout): Arjun! are you trying to say I am a womanizer.

Arjun: I am not saying, I telling you that you are.

Rohan: And what are you Arjun?

You are like a man in a woman form, you are so talkative and know about everyone, only woman gossip and knows about others.

Dev (shout): Both of you stop it. Rohan, you very well know, Arjun just don't like girls as poor thing had too many experience with them (both Rohan& Dev start laughing, Arjun is angry) but he is the best at pranks and crazies ideas.

Arjun: Yeah! I am Dev, but what are you?  Grandma & Grandpa little darling pet. You are the apple of everyone's  eye.

Dev: Of course, so true that I am!

Rohan: Okay Enough! Where were you dev?

Dev: I had to get a file for Dadaji.

Arjun: See, Rohan same thing I was talking about Family's Pet Dev.

Dev: Arjun, Rohan is totally right about you, you talk so much.

Rohan: Of course, I am always Right!! So now Arjun Shut Up.

Arjun: You shut up Rohan, Don't forget I am older than you.

Dev: No vivek bhaiya is older.

Arjun & Rohan: You shut Up Dev, you are younger than both of us.

Rohan: Dev, I am telling you, you will be the first one to get married.

Dev: Why is that so?

Rohan: Because you are so helpful and always have a proper attitude.

I am giving you free advice Dev, drop those ways & attitude.

Dev: Bhaiya, I won't but I will wait for the right one to come & will not marry someone else in a haste.

Rohan: What! First of all, I am only 1 yr older that you, I am 24 & you make me look like a 34 yrs old man by calling me bhaiya and secondly Dev, the right one. Who the hell is the right one.

Dev: The right one is the right one.

Arjun: Okay Dev, don't talk in riddles tell us exactly.

Dev: Okay, hear! For me she is specially made, she will be with me no matter what. In a crowd of millions of people, I shall hear her heartbeat only; she is loved before I ever meet her. She is the perfect Dream Girl.Guys, are you with me.

Rohan: Yeah, we are Dev, but we don't understand one thing The prefect dream girl.

Dev: Okay, I will tell you my idea of My perfect dream girl. (sit thinking)When she walks, everyone will stare. When she speaks, everyone will listen. There will be something about her that makes her valuable even more than gold & diamond. She will be someone who stand by the truth and can fight for justice.She will be someone who is carefree and can do anything. Whenever, she smiles it will brightens your whole day. She would be lie a carbon copy of Radharani.

Rohan: Stop! Have you ever meet this girl?

Dev: "No"..,Why?

Rohan: Do you think such of a girl exist, Dev?

Dev: Yes, She does!

Rohan: No! No! No! Girls like that doesn't exist, if they do its only in your dreams. Get It! Now come out of you world of dreams & shut up. You are always talking maddness.

If we are late then we will have to justify to badima

Arjun: What a strange guy, you are Dev.

Dev:  (in his mind), you may not believe me but if my love & faith is true about this girl, then she will walk my way and everyone will be'B'an'G'.

(Someone hit there car, the car then drove away then reverse and stop a few feet away from there car )

Sonia & Vishakha: (Shout) Radhika!!!!

Vishakha: What have you just done? You are such a bad driver. Now go and see what you will do?

Radhika: Me!!!! No.. No'No. Sonia was the one who keeps distracting me, so she will go and fix this & beside this place is so dark.

Sonia: You two are impossible! Okay Radhika, You are the one that hit the car & drove away, now look where you stop, I have to walk till back there, just to apologize. I know you don't like trouble so I will fix this for you. But next time drive in normal clothes and not is sari.

Get it. ( Sonia leaves the car)

Arjun: Damn it, these stupid people shouldn't have got license to drive cars. I will deal with them.

Dev: Stop Arjun. (Dev goes behind Arjun, leaving Rohan alone in the car)

(Arjun & Sonia Argument)

Arjun: Do you know how mush this car cost? & What I did to get this car?

Sonia: Do I look as if I care about what you did to get this car& how much it cost?No,& probably this is more cheaper than mines.(she made Arjun argry)

Arjun: Are you insulting me, Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am?

Sonia: Excuse me, Are talking to me? Well it can't',beside I am not interested to know who you are? So you should lower your tone of voice hen speaking with moi.

Dev: Please clam down Arjun..,( meanwhile in the car Rohan spot Sonia, he the leave the car)

(Arjun & Sonia continues to argues each other)

Rohan: Dev take, Arjun inside the car.

Dev: Arjun, let's go Rohan will handle everything here. (Rohan whisper in Arjun ears he will deal with her).

(Rohan then take Sonia aside and whisper something in her ear, after which she went back to the car and bought back the money & give it to Arjun)

Sonia: I am sorry if I have been rude to you, take this money and fix your car.

(Dev& Arjun is left wondering what Rohan told her, they then return to the car leaving Rohan outside)

Rohan: I know it inappropriate, to do this but can I please get your number, in case anything happen to him, you can come by us.

Sonia: (write her number on a paper) Here is my number, I am Sonia.

(Radhika & Vishakha is still waiting in the car)

Vishakha: Radhika, please go and call Sonia else I will be late.

Radhika: Late! For what?

Vishakha: Did tell you something, now go and call her immediately.

Radhika: I am going. (Radhika comes out of the car)

Arjun is about to leave the car

Dev: Arjun, where are you going?

Arjun: To call Rohan.

Dev: You stay, I will go? (He leaves the car, he then saw someone walking toward there car).

Since the surrounding is dark, he can only see the baby blue sari that she had on. So instead of going at the car back he starts walking towards her.

***They both felt the same way about she other. It like they how each other but yet they seem to be strangers. For him, it's like she is the one. For her, it's like he she waited for. They keep moving towards each other still can't see each other face, as they comes closer to see each other, the rain began falling Sonia run passes Dev and grab Radhika hands & her anklet fell from her foot & run to there car, Dev is left standing there alone as he sees the anklet & pick it up. Rohan comes from behind & say get up from there & let's go it raining***

Both cars then drove away. Dev & Radhika kept thinking about each other. Dev is admiring the anklet.

The Guys finally reach home & the rain stop.

Arjun: Unpredictable Rain!!

Rohan: Mom always says unseasonal , big thing usually happens or something like that.(as he left the car)

Arjun: Rohan, what did you tell that girl?

Rohan: Nothing.

Arjun: Are you going to tell me? Or do you want me to use action against you?

Rohan: Okay..,Ummm, Please don't do nothing after wards.

Arjun: Are you going to tell me or not

Rohan: I will...,I told her that..., Dev stand in front of me. (Rohan hiding behind Dev)

That you are suffering from a serious head injury, & it have driven you insane & you might died anything soon( Arjun is shocked) & you don't have any money, you are a poor guy. (Rohan run away)

Arjun: Rohan!! (Shouting and run behind him) How dare you?

Dev is left by the car, thinking about that girl, he wish he had see her face. If only he had see her face, If only..., 

End Of Part 1

Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago

Hey, My wonderful Readers,

Above have the first part to my first FF soulmate...

Plz do hit the LIKE bottom and leave a comment...,
😃