New_Radev_FF|| SoulMateByAmmy || Part 1: Pg 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Guys.,

Some may know me while some may not. Well, for those who don't let me introduce myself to you,

I am an 18 yr old teenager, living the life and like every other teenager I do have a few obsessions. My name is Amanda, but my friends called me Mandie / Ammy whatever, you choose to call me that's okay, cause everyone is my buddy.

I am living in Guyana a small country in South America. I am accounting student and despite being an in the account field. I love reading novels especially romance novel or anything I lay my hands on. I landed on IF because of Choti Bahu Season1 after the show finish I stop coming here and return when Choti Bahu Season 2 started, and now after missing Choti Bahu so much I thought of writing my very first Fan Fiction. Choti Bahu was where it all begin with me & my journey on IF. Everything that I did, my first always being with Choti Bahu & so it will always be, My first FF is on Choti Bahu lead cast Dev&Radhika & all the other supporting cast i also included.

Since this is my first ever FF, it maybe a little messy, but still I do hope everyone appreciates it.

xoxo
Amanda

Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Everyone wants someone of their choice.

Everyone waits for the love of their life.

But, what if the one of our choice is right in front of us and we fail to recognize them.

What if the love of our life is just a few step away but we tend to look some where else instead. 

However, no matter how far you may be from each other, if you are destine to be together, nothing can come between that.

One day your path will across each other, no matter how that first meeting is if fate wants you together then that will be it.

Because Matches are made in heaven, before we were actually born, that's why we wait for our
SOULMATE!!!

Index

Part 1: Pg 3

>>C h a r a c t e r s S k e t c h<<

The Shastri Family

Radhika Shastri

She is the adopted daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Shastri. She is a cool & loving person, who loves her family and friends. Everyone loves her except her grandma. She believes in upholding the truth and can do anything to get justice for someone. She is one of the greatest devotee of Krishna & Radha.

Vishakha Shastri

She is the biological daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Shastri. She is very modern and stylish, always up to date with fashion. Dreamt of being a model someday. Radhika is like her right hand, she can't do anything without her.

The Purohit Family

Mr. & Mrs. Purohit has 4 sons; GopalDas, Sushil, Vishwanauth, Harinauth,

GopalDas is the eldest & is married to Maheshwari; together they have 1 son Virat. GopalDas is not eligible for the RP title because he is in to poems; Maheshwari wants the status if not for her, then for her son.

Sushil is the second son of the Family. He wants the title but can't get it as his wife is no more, while his son Arjun is least bother about the title.

Vishwanauth is the third son, married to Padma together they has 1 son Rohan & 1 daughter Rashmi. Vishwanauth is assume to be death as he was in an accident and his body was not discover but was assume to be eaten by animals. Padma is very clam and understanding.

Harinauth he is the fourth son but was the first to get married, to Varshali together they have 2 sons Vivek & Dev. Vivek is the eldest and Dev is the youngest. However, he died after suffering a heart attack. Varshali & Padma are like sister, they are so cool and simple & wish for everyone well being.

Mr. & Mrs. Purohit have 5 grandsons, 2 of which are married.

Dev Purohit

He is the fifth and the youngest grandson of the Purohit Family. He is a fun loving type of a guy. He is tall & handsome and has a cute boyish look. He is his family darling pet, loves his cousins to the max & can about anything for them. He is a very mannerly and understanding guy but a very naughty one also.

Rohan Purohit

He is the fourth grandson of the Purohit Family. Rohan is more of playboy type of a guy. He is after every nice girl he sees. He takes nothing serious and lives life for today. Loves keeping himself fit.

Arjun Purohit

He is the third grandson of the Purohit Family. Arjun is a big prankster & loves making jokes however he knows his limits. He is more of a fitness freak, Hates girls as there are too emotional.

Virat Purohit

He is the second grandson of the Purohit Family. He is married to Mohini, Virat get angry very quickly. He is eagerly waiting for the Raj Purohit Status.

Mohini Purohit

Virat's wife, she speaks without thinking. She loves to dress up.

Vivek Purohit

He is the first and the eldest grandson. He is a very simple & understanding guy. Virat is married to Mirnaline, he is handicap as he met with a very sever accident. 

Mirnaline Purohit

Vivek's wife, the house eldest daughter in law. She is very angry, as her husband is handicap & she can't get the Raj Purohit title.

Friends

Sonia Khanna

Radhika & Vishakha 's friend. She is a very rude girl, and doesn't keep anything to herself.

Jolly Khanna

Sonia brother, who is about to get marry. Jolly and Rohan are friends.

(As character enters, this part will be edited.)

Readers Of SoulMate

> Chayya55

> Chanthini

> aviru

> fatssrilanka

> ekta-avinafan

>rozetta

> radhika5

>avina_radev48

>sparklingeyes

> avina2226

> Strawbella

> aditeeash

> harianjana

>DAIRY25

>viprakshi

Please do hit   button to be added to the List Of Reader, and to receive PMs on Updates..., 
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sounds very interesting waiting for the first chapter
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start!! i do think cb1 n cb2 charcters r mostly involved.. keep doing..
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So many characters - all cb1 and cb2 in the same ...how are you going to manage yaar !!
oh ,am waiting for sure ,now whenever i login there is nothing to see ,nothing to read and feel so dull seriously ...wish we get our radev back soon ...life is nothing without them...i don't watch anything ,nothing is able to attract me which i can feel from heart...

pls PM as its in different section you are going to post na ...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Sounds an interesting & lovely FF.Waiting for Soulmates to begin.Pls PM me.Thnx.
@Chayya55 - Thanks.

@Chanthini - Thanks, Yeah Characters from CB1 and CB 2.

@aviru - Will start soon.

@fatssrilanka - Thanks, will PM you.